Sapai Part Time

numfon

sarNie Adult
eh. Tack's a major ass. BLAAAAH!! i can't stand his character. so 'laew' to his dad. hahahaha..i don't care how much his character's supposed to rebel against his dad. pushing him like that is just..................'laew'! lol

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
numfon said:
eh. Tack's a major ass. BLAAAAH!! i can't stand his character. so 'laew' to his dad. hahahaha..i don't care how much his character's supposed to rebel against his dad. pushing him like that is just..................'laew'! lol
[post="74214"][/post]​
when i watched Warit push Khun Wai, i just said to myself, "Mun mai glua na rok ja gin hua ror?"

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn. It's really good. Yeah, I agree with you. Warit's character is really rude. I wish he would stop acting like that soon. I feel bad for his dad. No child should ever act like that to their parents.

arissa

sarNie Elites
:angry: :angry: Yeah I have to agree with you guy on Warith...I thought he was a Jackass......toward his dad.....Very disrespectful..and always get his ass in trouble by his gambling head friends......

the lakorn is getting really good......I watched ep12..and I was awwwwwwwwwwwww...Wai loves Paat already.......I can see it in his eyes.....

But who is with me on that Koon lady?????? GOSH she is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr annoying........I cracked up soooooooooooooooooooo bad when she sang that go to hell song.....

L

lalalek

I agree with you on the song.....it was so freaken funny! I can't hate that Koon lady, she is too much of a trip to hate!!!!!!! and plus she reminds me of Tong Prakamai too...

I like Joy's younger sister, she is a doll! Warit is a cutie but i also hate how he treats his father......This movie is getting so good.....i can't wait for the next part.....i hope that it would not end soon because this movie is pretty entertaining!!!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lek_24/7 said:
I agree with you on the song.....it was so freaken funny! I can't hate that Koon lady, she is too much of a trip to hate!!!!!!! and plus she reminds me of Tong Prakamai too...

I like Joy's younger sister, she is a doll! Warit is a cutie but i also hate how he treats his father......This movie is getting so good.....i can't wait for the next part.....i hope that it would not end soon because this movie is pretty entertaining!!!!!
[post="76378"][/post]​

may i ask where r u from? u seem like someone i know from n.c?

roots

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
i love this lakorn..but yeh when is it ending?..wonder what's airing after this..
[post="76665"][/post]​
Lady Mahachon (Tye and Paula) on-air February 12nd.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe it ending, it seems like it just air. I really enjoy and like the lakorn. There were some parts that cracks me up.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww its ending??..i loved this lakorn..atleast joy still has a lakorn with chakrit..but yeh isnt tye and paula lakorn airing after this

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww the behind the scene..thanx areeya..its funny looking at bloopers because they always making mistake or forgetting their lines..its funny looking at it

meenia

sarNie Adult
Thank you for share the behind the same...I always enjoy watching these when you see that they too makes mistake...Funny...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
finally finish with the lakorn...and i got to say, it's a very good lakorn...i love the ending where chatchai pretend to be a taxi guy and drive joy to that tree....and piya and warit ending is cute also...when i watch the first few episode, i thought i wouldn't like it...but after finish with the lakorn, it's a very good lakorn...love joy character in here.... ^_^

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I too finished the lakorn. I liked the lakorn very much. There were comedy and drama, I like the mixed of it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i bought this movie from iptv. i'm on part 6 right now. gosh this movie is just too funny and cute. i love joy's character in this movie. very cute and silly hehe.

slee00

sarNie Adult
Linn said:
hmm..interesting Joy's in it

but Charkrit is about 15 yrs older than her

4 a male lead role
[post="60502"][/post]​

I think age is not an issue. If she plays a grown up role, it is ok. If you think about it, Mel Gibson is 50something and still play lead roles.

L

lalalek

slee00 said:
I think age is not an issue. If she plays a grown up role, it is ok. If you think about it, Mel Gibson is 50something and still play lead roles.
[post="96462"][/post]​
Who are you talking about?????

I miss this movie, the ones that airs now is okay besides Lhong Ngao Jun....This movie was a kick and i still love watching that one part where that one Koun Lady sing's that one song from The SUN'S group, makes me laugh all the freaken time...lol :lmao: :loool: ...