Sapai Tornado

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
man i need to catch up with this lakorn.... uuurrg... i have slow ass internect connection it's fast but not enough!!!! dang.... i'm dying..... uuurrrgggg.... thanks for the news picss and everything so it end already? i guess.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It recently ended. About Paul's girlfriend i the lakorn. She has a cute face, For got her name though...she does look young, but she's pretty tall herself...

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yea i really enjoy this lakorn but i have one critic about the ending when they were hugging each other. i don't know if its just me but when they were hugging each other, it was so fake cuz paul didn't even like hug her right. i don't know i was like man c'mon hug right. hahahahaha i don't know but kob kinda led that hug...... hehehe just my opinion

kitkat

sarNie Elites
kutiepie said:
i like the ending because for once, it's not at the beach. overall, this movie is really good.
[post="24473"][/post]​
that's true.. but i still like beach scenery.. LOL :wub: right now, i'm watching an episode 4... i haven't fast forward a bit at all.. it's good thing. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
saonoy03 said:
yea i really enjoy this lakorn but i have one critic about the ending when they were hugging each other. i don't know if its just me but when they were hugging each other, it was so fake cuz paul didn't even like hug her right. i don't know i was like man c'mon hug right. hahahahaha i don't know but kob kinda led that hug...... hehehe just my opinion
[post="24745"][/post]​
Will it's not entirely his fault. The director wanted an angle with Paul holding Kob's hand that has the marriage ring so they had to hug that way. And remember girls usually lay their head on the guys right shoulder. lol.

In this picture you can see the director in back of Paul and telling them how to hold each other. I wish they could have extended the ending and ended when Kob and Paul are wearing wedding clothing and about to get marry.

here's a clip news from the ending scene...

http://www.ch7.com/UploadDir/0620051004201316sapai0410.wmv

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
so sad it ended, i wished it ended after paul and kob have more cute scenes, they didnt really have the intimate love scenes, i wished the kidnappin plot didnt take up the whole last esipode..darn, im gonna miss this movie so much..such a funny cute lakorn!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I liked how they ended Saruta and her father, in jail and alot of camera/media people outside taking their pictures. It was so real. They shouldn't have focus the whole episode on the kidnapping part. Because of that we didn't have much cute scenes at the end. I wished the bloopers were longer...they were about some seconds long. *sigh* I wonder if Polyplus would consider making an edition blooper tape, where it only shows the bloopers of Sapai Torando. I'm sure I'll buy it.

slee00

sarNie Adult
natty said:
i dunno about husband and wife.. but i do know bf and gf do that for one another..
[post="17820"][/post]​
\

NA! I have been married forever! I dont clip his nails or clean his ears! Only my sons!

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Luv this lakorn so much.
Even my son.
He's watched numerous times. Can't even keep count.
They were funny and also cute. :lmao:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This was my first lakorn for Paul, and I really liked it...surprisingly, cuz I only watch lakorns with one of my favorite five actors in it: Ken, Tik, Aum, Chakrit, and Oil...but now I'm gonna give him a chance and watch Ruk Son Kaen with Pat...the story intrigues me...

But, the whole time I'm watching it, I'm constantly picturing Ken...hehe...but Paul did a good job, he's a very likable person.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
A year bump ;o;~ Sorry.

Just letting you guys know we've started working on Eng sub for this lakorn. Episode 1 done.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/ST#

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wasn't it kinda awkward for Kob's grandpa to end up with Paul's mom. LOL, anyways I super duper love the bed scene when Kob pretends to get itchy to get the mom out of the room.