Sapai Tornado

missjoy

sarNie Elites
NO.. it is not. I was afraid that it was going to be.. but it's actually good humor.. nothing too over the top. I am loving it...

daisy

sarNie Egg
i have to said it is one of the best lakorn right now :D got to love kob and paul they so cute and paul is just so funny when he dress up like a girl :D laught so hard.... :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

Darvil said:
waaa? you mean the video file? How can you ask a silly question like that???! :p

I kinda streamed it from doozja. Thats where most of the files come from.

Well I'm hosting the 1st file on this request thread

So great watching it. Check it out!

edit: Well looks like gs has all 3 up but the one I'm hosting is the full 1 file episode so thats less annoying :p
[post="1004"][/post]​
im a silly person !! hahah jp .. okay i will dl when i get on a faster pc =( i cant watch anything dl anything or upload anything

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is good...not too dramatic not too funny...the cast is well picked...Paul's character is very cute....and Kob's character is very mischevious...when she was talking about how her mom died to Paul, Paul was feeling guilty for asking but she was lying, afterward she said why should she tell a stranger about her life...lol...

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha omg nancyvang u read ma mind i love that part haha it cracked me up soo bad !

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I also like the part where Kob told Paul to change the tire of his car since it was flat. While he went to get the tools is was whinning, and he didn't have the strength to take the tire off. So Kob had to do a sexy move, puling her sleeve and her pants up and did her little sexy wave. LOL...then when a driver stop she told him that she has a friend in the car, and her name is "PAULA". Paul was in the car with makeup on and he spoke sweetly/girly to the guy and ask him if he could change the tires for them. haha...the guy said that Paula was very pretty, so he help them. Kob signal him that Paul did a good job and dance her way to the front of the car.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
I thought Paul was great in episode 3 when he got all pissy and stuff.

:lol:
[post="1741"][/post]​
LOL...Paul's thinking that Kob is greedy...can't even share a pain medicine..lol...I want to know what the pills really are for...funny how he kept saying he has a headache and trying to make Kob give him the pills.

darvil

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
This lakorn is good...not too dramatic not too funny...the cast is well picked...Paul's character is very cute....and Kob's character is very mischevious...when she was talking about how her mom died to Paul, Paul was feeling guilty for asking but she was lying, afterward she said why should she tell a stranger about her life...lol...
[post="1775"][/post]​

That one was great. Usually in Thai comedies the jokes are predictable.. but that one totally caught me by surprise.. hence more laughter. :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think this is the first kissing scene, since the news is out, the kissing scene must be in this week episodes or next week.

วันจันทร์ที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2548

กบรู้มุมกล้อง ช่วยพอลถ่ายฉากหวานใน "สะใภ้ทอร์นาโด"

เอาละซิ มาอยู่ห้องหอเดียวกัน มีรึจะอดใจได้ เลยมีภาพหวานๆอย่างฉากนี้ มาให้ชมกัน ดูๆ ไปแล้ว นางเอกสาวของเรา ช่วยหนุ่มพอลได้มากกว่าเพราะรู้มุม รู้เทคนิคดีกว่าหลายขุม (Anyone willing to translate)

http://www.ch7.com/UploadDir/0620050829204...rng480829_1.wmv

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
NOthing much...

It just said kob help paul out on the scene. Since she's familiar with the camera angle and stuff.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks...I knew you were going to translate it for me... :D

So Kob helped Paul on this scene eh...I wonder how many takes they took to finish this scene...lol...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz you knew? lolz cuz you saw my name on???

I should start renting those bunterng clips again. It should tell me how many times they retake it. Hehehe!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's more like i was expecting you here...I didn't look if your name was on or not...more like i had the sixth sense...lol...well...my prediction is that...they took at least 3 to 4 tries before they got the final product of the kiss scene...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
KawaiiTennyo said:
im a silly person !! hahah jp .. okay i will dl when i get on a faster pc =( i cant watch anything dl anything or upload anything
[post="1757"][/post]​
I hear you girl...! I need a faster internet too so i can be caught up with mah lakorns.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
the lakorn is funny. . . i like the theme song to it . . . :)
[post="2119"][/post]​
I like the theme song too..I don't know but each time i listen to it i always bob my head up and down...

K

KawaiiTennyo

Darvil said:
Basically kob is a poor girl who works at a beach giving boat rides to people. Paul is a rich dude who just came back from overseas after graduating.

Paul's mother is worried that her son is going to pick up a foreign girl.. so she tries to get him to like this one girl and wants him to marry her.

Paul runs away to the beach and meets kob and well to keep a long story short, Paul came up with a way to avoid his mother's wishes.. He pretends that kob is his wife and brings her back.

Kob life is hell at the house but she's a feisty girl so lets see what happens. :lol:
[post="1383"][/post]​
oooh soounndss good .. i liek all kob's lakorn i hope our fansub team can one day sub this hahah i just like reading subtitle .. so i dont have to take my time to think what they are saying cuz they speak fffasst :huh: