Sapai Tornado

kitkat

sarNie Elites
it sound like interesting...man i have so many lakorns to watch it! :( i missed out from mid july to now..damned that's really a lot to catching it up. ;)

natty

Chubs
Mos_Koblover said:
aww how cute ^_^ paul & kob sleeping together, sweet!
[post="12629"][/post]​

it's not paul and kob!!! that's paul's brother and kob.. staged by the 3 witches lol..

natty

Chubs
Honey B said:
hahahaha 'staged by the 3 witches' ahha natty ur a nerd!
[post="13140"][/post]​
:p

i cant wait to see it.. since iptv no longer has channel 7.. i have to wait until doozija post it up tomorrow!!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
i no this lakorn is soooo addictin!!!!i cant wait...at first i thought these two wouldnt make a cute couple but they do...sooo freakin kute together!....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Today's episode seems very good...it gets better in each episode. We know Paul's going to be mad at Kob, seeing her on the bed with his Brother. I wonder what Rebecca would do about it...I think I saw Lily there too...this time their plan for Kob and Paramee is so mean...

natty

Chubs
nancyvang said:
Today's episode seems very good...it gets better in each episode. We know Paul's going to be mad at Kob, seeing her on the bed with his Brother. I wonder what Rebecca would do about it...I think I saw Lily there too...this time their plan for Kob and Paramee is so mean...
[post="13163"][/post]​

you know i thought it was so freaken wrong that lily have to see it... that was soo wrong.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea I know, though we all knew what happen, Lily doesn't deserve to see that, she'll be so heart broken since she loves her father so much. I hope she doesn't hate Parndao after it...she's a adorable child...

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
aww..poor lily..... :( ......haha..this lakorn is so funnie....... :p

natty

Chubs
yup... cant wait to see tomorrow's ..

Parn and Paramee goes searching for the truth of what really happen.. also paramee wanted to test his brother on how much he loves parn.. so he said "if you dont really love this girl then i want her"... so then piti punched him lol...

natty

Chubs
laosnangfai said:
can't wait to watch it!!! I wonder how they will find the truth?
[post="13966"][/post]​

apparently there's something about video camera... i dunno what it is.. but i really cant wait! lol.. i wonder if there will be a rape scene between piti and parn... paul never done one before.. lol but then again he never done a thop joob scene either and this was his first!!!

love paul..