Sapai Tornado

cecilia

Staff member
they're such a cute couple..love paul and kob..

strong chemistry..there seem to be no resistance between them..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea it does look real lol...Just blow it up into a big picture, put it into a big frame, and put it in the living room and it's perfect. lol...they look cute...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
LMAO at the part where Kob and Paul were unzipping their luggage at the resort and the mother was listening in and thought they were having sex. Then it was soo funny when the mother went to sleep with Kob and Paul and so Kob pretend to act horny and then Paul just told her to go to sleep. Then Kob pretend her back was itching and she mad Paul scratch it for her while the mother was lying in between them. Then Kob started to moan and groan. I was laughing soo hard... didn't think kob would act so well in that type of role.. ehehehe

daisy

sarNie Egg
oh yep i remember that clif..it was helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooo funny..i was laught so hard that starte tearing.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol....Missjoy you took that scene out of my head. That part was funny. The mother in law was outside and was about to come in but then she heard Kob whinning. Paul came and help Kob unzip the bag, but before unzipping it it was hard to unzip so he was moaning too. LOL...and it disgusted the mother in law and got her angry so she barged in and it wasn't as she expected. That scene was so hilirious. There's so much other good scenes.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg that scene was soo hilairious hahaha and yes kob did act well in that scene i was kind of surprise too!

missjoy

sarNie Elites
lol.. they should have done an interview on Kob how she prepared for that "moaning" scene... i was embrass for her just watching it... lol..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Did Polyplus post the scoop for next's week episode yet? I went there and the only thing I saw were the cast celebration...if so can someone post it here? Thanks.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
think this is the scoop for next week...not sure though..

“พอล-กบâ€? เริ่มรักกัน
กุ๊กกิ๊กในห้องนอน

จับคู่แสดงบทสามีภรรยากำมะลอได้กุ๊กกิ๊กน่ารักสำหรับ พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ และ กบ-สุวนันท์ คงยิ่ง ในละคร “สะใภ้ทอร์นาโดâ€? เรื่องราวก็กำลังเข้มข้น ดำเนินไปจนใกล้อวสานแล้ว โดยวันจันทร์นี้เป็นฉากที่ทั้งปีติ (พอล-ภัทรพล) และ ปานดาว (สุวนันท์) ต่างรู้สึกใจหายเพราะลูซี่ (โมนิก้า เมอลเลอร์) จะกลับจากเมืองนอก ต่างคนต่างรู้สึกรักกัน แต่ไม่ยอมเผยความในใจโดยเมื่ออยู่ในห้องนอน ปีติดตัดเล็บไม่ถนัด ปานดาวก็ช่วยตัดให้ พอปีติคันหู ปานดาวก็ช่วยแคะหูให้ ทำให้ปีติรู้สึกเศร้า ถ้าหากต่อไปจะไม่มีปานดาวอยู่เคียงข้าง

ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำกันที่บ้านสวยในหมู่บ้านปัญญา รามอินทรา กบ กับ พอล อยู่ในชุดนอน เริ่มจากฉากที่กบนั่งสอดด้ายถักไหมพรม พอลมานั่งตัดเล็บข้างๆ กบเห็นพอลไม่ถนัด ก็เลยช่วยตัดเล็บให้กันแบบใกล้ชิด สนิทสนม ต่างคนต่างมองหน้ากัน ฉากนี้เล่นกันแบบสบายๆ เพราะผ่านบทกุ๊กกิ๊กมาแล้วหลายฉาก แต่กบบอกว่า “ไม่ค่อยถนัดเลย นั่งตัดเล็บให้ผู้ชาย ในชีวิตจริงยังไม่เคยทำเลยนะนี่â€? อย่างนี้ต้องบอกว่าหนุ่มพอลโชคดีจริงๆ แต่ตัดไปพอลก็บอกกบว่าไม่ต้องตัดเยอะมากก็ได้ เพราะเล็บพอลยิ่งสั้นๆ อยู่ พอมาฉากนอนหนุนตักเขี่ยหูให้ ทั้งพอลและกบ ชักเขินๆ แถมเขี่ยหูไปพอลจั๊กจี๋ไปด้วย กลั้นหัวเราะแทบไม่อยู่ กบบ่นอุบว่าขี้หูเยอะเหมือนกันนะ

ติดตามชมฉากกุ๊กกิ๊กของ พอล-กบ ในละครเรื่อง “สะใภ้ทอร์นาโดâ€? ได้วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กันยายนนี้ เวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 7

Credit: www.polyplustv.com

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
HAHAH...i just watched the part when they went on holiday at the waterfall place..that was so hilarious...kob's moaning sounds were so funnie......

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The misunderstanding part, for me it was freaking sad. Though Kob is not yet Paul's real wife, when I saw his expression during the scene he came into his brother's room and saw Kob sleeping there. OUch, it looked like his heart was torn apart. I'm so glad she didn't give in and stood up for her innocence. But don't worry, the next episode clear it all up, it's sweet between Paramee and his wife, and even sweeter between Paul and Kob.