Sarah Malakul Lane [Hotter Than World]

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
the poses are so blah. She keeps bending forward as if she either has to fart or want someone to eat her fake boobs. Nasty.

^ she's currently n'ek in some lakorn on air...i forgot the title...she also played as janie's sister in Yok Lai Mek...

i think sara looks better in lakorns/on camera than in photos...she's not photogenic...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
My first thought after seeing the cover of this shoot. "Is her boobs fake? It looks too round." LOL.

Btw, this Sara is not the Sara from Yok Lai Mek. Sara from YLM is Sara Lek. I guess maybe the last name might got the mix up since it's both with an L?

My first thought after seeing the cover of this shoot. "Is her boobs fake? It looks too round." LOL.

Btw, this Sara is not the Sara from Yok Lai Mek. Sara from YLM is Sara Lek. I guess maybe the last name might got the mix up since it's both with an L?
seriously? lol...thank you for correcting me...that's why i thought they looked different, but i just thought that's because one was on film and one in a photoshoot... :lol: their names are confusing too...