sarNie Roll Call

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*yawns* im feeling sicko atm....is this like a mini version of the chatroom? lol gosh..and ning was suppose to be djing today..no wonder something was missing..maybe i should go back and rest again.wake me up when it stops raining

natty

Chubs
lol might be more then ty in there lol. see what happens when chat goes down? lol.. the freaks comes out.. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes I think so Lol this thread is a mini version of chat

Admin: umm LOl thats unneeded info loser
TyziR: But I was having tooommuch fun
TyziR: about to go poop it out now
Admin: wth
TyziR: sh.it
Admin: a bit?
TyziR: I've been holding my **** in for a while now
TyziR: I'm a bit slow

That is proof that tyzir is gay LOL the actual docuements can be found at http://z8.invisionfree.com/thaiallstars thats if tyzir didn't spam it away yet LOL

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol...quite an interesting thread you guys got here. First sworld goes down and chat is broken, ty is bored and apparantly very hungry, then tina and ning is gonna take darv to a nursing home, tys gonna pay for ning to thailand, sexybacks are at a disagreement and people are chatting away at a temporary chat site. Whew..that was a mouth full.

Anyways.....anyone have any gum?

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
OMGGGGGG..I'M SOO FREAKEN BORED W/O THE CHAT..GOD DAMMNIT!!
iono what the heck to do anymore..no body to talk to or nothing to just peek in and say hi..gosh..damnit..i'm bored..i have to find another way to amuse me now..damnit!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude you made me sign on only to ask me here that deserves a kick!! and a background .. hmm what kinda background? LOL and what do I get ? LOL :p

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
just a regular background lol that says chris offical myspace page with the colors black and green lol and u'll get reputation points from me and props lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude... LOL wow what a cheap bribe .. but bcuz your my buddy I'll take it .. I try to make one for you this weekend .. yawns during weekdays I have no patience to work on photoshop .. lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol thats sounds kool but at least i give u something on here lol

ooh yeah im allways on here jus not in this topic area im allways in the buddie media and boran area lol