:: sarnies ::

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well.. i attended maim tseeb tseeb's party in sacramento at the majestic rest.

i had a lot of fun.. ehehhe. this is the first party that i attended and actually danced. =D

maim left back to laos on the 28th of this month.. he sounded really nice.. just like his cds.. not many singers sound like their cds.. but he did. =D

his bg dancers were paj tshiab nag.. or however you spell it.. they did a great job too.

**pictures have been deleted... the thread loads too slow...**

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the pics...everyone looks great...:) haha it's funny that they spelt you guys' name wrong but good you changed it..:)

btw, is that really sek loso? I dont mean to get on his case or anybodies..but there was this same guy at the Msvl ny and all the other new years..saying that he is sek loso...Thing is, my brother knows him and said it wasn't because they played soccer together..LOL.... look quite the same, i was fooled too but apparently he wasn't...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing. i agree with you that maim can sing live and it sounds just like his cd. you know that's not a fix up voice.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
iono if that really was sek loso... all he spoke was thai.. and he rocked the place...
the MC said he was sek loso.. and i've never seen him.. so i don't care.
the performanace was great!!

btw.. since i never knew what sek loso looked like anyway.. i looked for his picture on the internet.
i think he uses the same guitar all the time, his dark hair and his little ring on his finder.. don't forget the stunna shades! lolz.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i don't think that's SEK LOSO because why would he come to a hmong party singing..?....well, he might look like it but my bro tells me that he's not the real sek loso....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
wow. You are so gorgeous! hahahahahaha your bf is a lucky man. LOL
anyways, the party look crowded but fun. his songs are fun to dance too.

choo

sarNie Adult
ahha i see, yeah i kinda highly doubt that it was him...cause i'm sure it's pretty easy to put on a ring and grab a similar guitar too...hehe i was fooled by it too..but yeah...whatever also.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
girl!!!!

sek loso is popular!!!!
you know that one song in hmong.....
hmong people re-sang his song.
ahhh!!!
(you're like.... what song? ehehehhe. :p)

but im glad you had fun.
you're pretty too by the way.

sek loso!
i dont know if that was the real him,
but i do know that he often sings cause he cares
about hmong people, so.. yah.

yah!!

neena

sarNie Adult
sek loso!! whoa...he was jus in cali? interesting!! he must like his hmong fans too!! he's a wonderful singer and i wish he came here to MN!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sek loso or not.
he rocked the place!
lolz
i think i have a little clip or him performing.
but the friggin guys in front of me were hella rowdy
so it was blurry and i just shut it off
i'll try to put it on youtube.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i remember he did preform once when paj zaub ka when miss hmong california...dang that dude was like hella crazy..but i still think he's not the real sek loso.... ;)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i remember he did preform once when paj zaub ka when miss hmong california...dang that dude was like hella crazy..but i still think he's not the real sek loso.... ;)
i don't care if he's the real sek loso or not.
he just peformed very well and definitely got the party started forreals.. lolz.
the mc presented him to the stage as sek loso from thailand... so that's what i'm going to refer him to...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah you don't care good 4 you but me......just me.....just me again thinks that he's not the real sek loso......

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah you don't care good 4 you but me......just me.....just me again thinks that he's not the real sek loso......
like i said b4... the MC presented him to the stage as sek loso from thailand.. so i'm just refering him to that since i don't know if he's the real guy or not.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! i attended the party 2... it was the bomb. maim sang some pretty good songs..
so did the singers who was there that nite.. chue vang, this other hmong n thai girl n the so call "SEK LOSO"..

i had a lot of fun.. ahaha..

i see, people are making a big fuss in here... who knows if that guy was Sek Loso or not. whoever was there that night, was told by the MC.. that it was "SEK LOSO" from Thailand so yeah, it was Sek Loso..if its not, go tell the MC.. that its not.. doesnt matter if it was or wasn't. everyone had a good time..hahaa

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
WHO KNOWS I DIDN'T WENT THERE....ANYWAYS WHY I MAKE A FUSS?.....WHO KNOWS IF HE'S SEK LOSO OR NOT...ITS JUST MY OPINION THINKING THAT HE MIGHT NOT BE THE REAL SEK LOSO...WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT..?..