Sarnworld Chat...

noungning

Heartless
lol omg. u must know don't u...?

lol. atm i was referring to myself muahahah...

i wasn't consulting anyone about my msn crisis. i need to consult, someone needs to help me. i'm suffering from msn withdrawals at work. i can't even chat i'm going nuts. ahhh :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
true its not the servers fault grandpa is cheap... and ooO since the chat is down and so is the radio .. I actually had time to update Endlessstory forum for Kandal LOL muahah I moved sarN FM there also! LOL I Rock Hahah Now Another Forum is Rocking sarN Fm lol http://z4.invisionfree.com/Endlessstory

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
muahha thats not my forum .. thats kandal's forum lol I'm just his slave .. as many coughs grandpa lol kidding =p im just helping him out since he's an idiot in forum manangement right Kandal? lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Everyone has their own forum? is that the fad online? I need to get moving than!
no u dork....forums are just too hard....let's just be good and join

muahha thats not my forum .. thats kandal's forum lol I'm just his slave .. as many coughs grandpa lol kidding =p im just helping him out since he's an idiot in forum manangement right Kandal? lol
ohh and i somewhat checked out the forum and looks pretty interesting.............i can see it............BIG!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
muahha yeah .. since Kandal has me doing stuff for him .. i was thinking eh wth why not advertise sarN Fm on there LOL I scratch his back and he scratches mines .. not literally but yah get the pic lol

noungning

Heartless
omg is it just me, but i'm at work and the forum is laggin like a mofo omg i'm getting annoyed. wth is wrong... i can't even scroll down as fast, it'd laggggggggggg omg :(

noungning

Heartless

yeah so this is what i see when i wait to chat at work... so sad, and tim won't fix it for me. ppl stomp on him for me!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
give up ning!!! ur not suppose to be on chat anyways at work...lol...jk.....well just have fun spamming and hope tim fixes it for u.... :p

natty

Chubs
lol you're not the only one tina.. and not only that but um it's not fun when you keep getting kick out lol or it freezes on you every 2 minutes or so.. lol.