Sarnworld Chat...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
man..what's up with chat?? i keep getting disconnected!!!! and you know what else..when i see people on chat..i go in..but everyone is idle??!!!??? wth man...but i still <3 sw chat..hehe

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
man..what's up with chat?? i keep getting disconnected!!!! and you know what else..when i see people on chat..i go in..but everyone is idle??!!!??? wth man...but i still <3 sw chat..hehe
Haha,u seem to have a bad day with chat room.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol cappy..

young meat are soo yummy lol..
what is the meaning of this p'nat??? omg, pee kow ror?? young meat...haha jk jk

but then it's true, Cappy is the most wanted male sarnie on sw atm... everyone wants him, including me.... hahaha oooOOOooo.... :p

natty

Chubs
what is the meaning of this p'nat??? omg, pee kow ror?? young meat...haha jk jk

but then it's true, Cappy is the most wanted male sarnie on sw atm... everyone wants him, including me.... hahaha oooOOOooo.... :p
want to fight for him lek? :arrg:

GueSs

TyziR
All alone in the chat with idle AnnNee. Tina came in and left as soon as I typed. People have no patience for waiting. =P

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
want to fight for him lek? :arrg:
oyyy i'm so scared :p..... haha nah for reals i'm scared of u p'nat, u have such power and respect from others, u can even send ur peeps from cali to come kick my booty...hahha jk jk u can have cappy, too bad he's my #1 fan..... :)

* Dont worry TY, Lek to the Rescue ;) *

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
that is some funny crap. she's like photoshop queen and didn't know how to do a screenfreeze. you know that reminds me of my freshman year of college, where i had prolbems with my connection to the internet and i did a screen freeze and emaile dthe director of IT talk about ballsy, and she freaken gave me a job on the spot it was hilarious. yeah...all because of screen freeze...then i turned into a geek. wow. alright well, no one is in chat right now and i continue to feel hungry and retarded.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So this is what happens in chat when no one is there except for the two twins. haha. We share secrets and gossip about other people. j/k j/k!