Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Congratz 2 Ceci!!! Urs was scary. :D
Oh, and thanks for the comment on mine. lol, I think I got a FF going on. Woohoo! :D

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. what do you girls wanna do this week? if we all pick a theme, i'll find a picture .. off my head, i can't think of anything genre.

thank you all for the comments na. i creep myself out while making this too. the funny thing was that i did it at 10 pm and didn't go to sleep until 3am in the morning b/c i keeps getting sidetrack and before i head out to sleep that night, i close this in ps and man, it was quite scary going in the bathroom all dark in the hallway LOl

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao that's too funny ceci. i would be freaked out too if i was working on that for hours.

hmmm this week, wanna do blending challenge? like we'll just focus only on blending and there's no text allowed. it'll be quite a challange this one. but yeah, how about we see which picture ceci chooses then me and anie'll decide =]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh blending...i suck at that...oh well but it depends on the picture lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao.. i suck at blending as well.. since i dont really blend.. lol.. haha but i'll give it a shot.. ^__________^

aznsao9

Ky the Star
congrats to you cecilia!
yours was definitely the scariest of them all.
hehe, it'll be cool if that was used in an actual movie/drama poster.
anyways, next week, blending sounds fun.
but i don't think i'm good at it though...
oh well, i'll give it a try.
it's fun making stuff. C:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol ceci, i think u meant bau&anie :p

but yeah did you post that before u saw the ateam pics hehe

anyways, im sure us ateamers are delighted to get our hands on the new photoshoots of them and me&anie couldnt resist but use it for this week's battle :D

a few rules for this weeks battle:
-just blending, no font allowed
-can use any textures, backgrounds or brushes etc
-dimension; just use default picture size

this is the best we have atm - i was hunting for larger pics and i couldnt find anything. if anyone got bigger pics do post it here =]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ hehe im totally in!!!! love my ateam!! i was so excited when i saw the pics that i just had to post them up as well!!!! lalala cant wait!!!! i'll still continue my hunting on ateam's lisa shoot...

aznsao9

Ky the Star
ohhh hmm, seems it's the ateam pic eh.
hmm, quite interesting.
well can't wait to do something to the image.
good luck to everyone else. C:

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i love ateam but this is such a hard picture to do blending -- we'll see what i can do ..
funny thing was that i was creating some banner for ateam spring layout and was about to use one of the big scan for this but change my mind -- then i came in here and saw aiko post the mini clear one .. how awesome was that .. (sad thing is that I have not found any big scan other than the one Aff's sitting next to aum in her cute purple dress while he's on stripe shirt ^^)

aznsao9

Ky the Star
all right, i turned mine in.
i had nothing else to do and worked on that.
it took me a while to get what i liked, but still... oh well.
anyways, they do look quite cute together.
too bad they ain't together.
anyways, again good luck to all of you that participate.
have fun. C:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. i find it cute that we're all looking for the bigger scans of the shoot hehe.. T_T.. darn i wonder what happened to yimsiam? if it was still there.. there would've been bigger scans.. but oh well... im like halfway thru with mines.. but might start over.. hmmm..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omo.. thanks ceci!!!!!!!!!!! but i think i might leave mines small since i did lots of stuff to it already.. lol..