Save the Last Dance for Me in HMONG

lamour01

sarNie Egg
huh? are they dubbing the american Save The Last Dance? that would be a first, i think, for an american movie

or is it a korean or something movie?

cecilia

Staff member
it's the korean drama with eugene (SES) and Jisun..they're one hot couple...hotter than Kim Jae Won with Eugene..i think...but both actors are hot anyway..lol..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
oh hm...well I haven't seen it in korean so maybe i should get the hmong version but...I'm just thinking that the voice might suck ehehe does anyone know the production that will be dubbing this drama?

PumPkin

sarNie Egg
destiny said:
Can someone post up the front cover ?? plzzzz
[post="42777"][/post]​

THIS IS THE KOREAN COVER, I DON'T HAVE THE HMONG COVER.
I WATCHED THE KOREAN ONE AND I CRY MY EYES OUT. I WOULD REALLY RECOMMAND THIS DRAMA TO EVERYONE.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i was just wonder if you guy know if the translation in this movie is good because my sisiter is planning on getting it but i told to wait because we don't know if the translation is good or not. plz help if you already saw this movie in hmong.....

Lotus

sarNie Egg
umm i finished watching the hmong version of it and it was good i really like this movie sooo much u should get it

Chai Tea Vang

sarNie Egg
lamour01 said:
huh? are they dubbing the american Save The Last Dance? that would be a first, i think, for an american movie

or is it a korean or something movie?
[post="31685"][/post]​
It would be funny if they actually dubbed the american one.
Did you know that someone in their wrong mind dubbed Titanic in hmong also?

lila

sarNie Egg
This movie is really good with really good translations. The guy's voice is really hot. Her voice is a very common one used between alot of translated movies. This movie was translated very well, I think. So you should give it a try. It's one of the best translated one's I've seen. Hope this helps you guys out!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
well i depends on which translated it....i think there was two that dubbed this series....i'd go for the original....i watched the original and it was hella sad....but BEFORE i watched the original....i watched the hmong one and gawd!! the voices are HORRIBLE!!! it was not sad at all with the stupid voices adn i fell asleep then when i got hold of the original....i was balling my eyes out.....ORIGINAL...always...