Sawan Biang (completed)

cecilia

Staff member
^Wishy, when you have time, can you upload your version so i can convert it into ipod format. wanna put this in so i can share it with family/friend just like JLR too. thanks ahead of time .. and thanks for subbing it . :p

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
^Wishy, when you have time, can you upload your version so i can convert it into ipod format. wanna put this in so i can share it with family/friend just like JLR too. thanks ahead of time .. and thanks for subbing it . :p
OK ;)

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for uplaoding Sawan Biang with Eng. Subs!
can't wait to download and watch the whole 90 min. of it!
YOU are TRULY AMAZING and ONE of KIND!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank Wishy for subbing SB, one of my favorite lakorn. I can't wait for all the slap/kiss. "R", baby, and willing scenes.

skies

sarNie Adult
i know you must hear this a lot but hell i'm going to say it anyways!
THANKS FOR SUBBING!!!!
man, if only i have money to hire you to sub lakorns...haha
your work is greatly appreciated!!!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
thanks so much for subbing this thai lakorn. i know it takes a lot of your time as well as effort. it helps me a lot becuase i'm not thai, and-- it actually helps me understand/learn the thai language better. once again, thank you for all that you do.

gerryg

sarNie Egg
Wishbone, What I wish is that you have many blessing in your life.

Thank you for subbing this and all the others series for us.

Extra, Extra Thanks for the download. It make watching your work 10 times better.

THANK YOU!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
we are so bless to have you!! i reallie reallie appriciate all the hard work..and i want to encourage u to continue...love SB

sim

sarNie Egg
Wishbone,
Please don't forget to add the rest of Bawan Biang with english subtitle?
I know you must of heard this a lot but I'm saying it again anyways
THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ENGLISH SUB.!!!!