Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
Before they leave , Harit went to his foster parent and give his last respect to them . They were in tear but understand their son situation and wish him the best. Harit goes into his room and grab a few thing. After giving each parent a hug , he return back to the car . Soripa was waiting for him in the back seat. Once Harit closed the door, the driver start the engine and drove to the train station . Soripa thank the doctor and follow her husband to the ticket booth . The sale rep return the luggage that Harit left behind earlier , saying a young boy came with his parent and ask her to hold it till the owner come.

“…thank you . what the next train ?..� ask Harit

“…luckily , there 2 ticket left and it will leave in 20min …� said the sale rep and slide the ticket down .

They went to Puket and with the help of the goldsmith that Harit know, they were able to find a house by the beach . It was fully furnish because the previous owner was a gambler and sold it to the goldsmith out of desperation. The goldsmith returns Harit merit for saving his son life by selling the house at a good price. Soripa walk around the house to get familiar with the surrounding. There was 3 bed room, 2 bath , kitchen in the back and a porch in front . Perfect view of the ocean . She goes into the master room and lay the baby down on the mattress, then pull the blanket to cover the infant . Harit quietly came from behind her and wrap his arm around her waist . She gasps!

“…you scar me ! …�

“…sorry … finally…alone …� he kiss her ear and slid his mouth downward to the crook of her neck .

“…the old Harit was never this mischievous…�

“…that was at Artkapon but here……. is our love nest ..�

Soripa break loose from him and giggle “…that is so cheesy ! where you learn that from ?..�

“…verse from a poem ...�

“…say you love me is all I want to hear ..�

“…I love you, I love you , I love you ..�

“…ok ok ..ok , that enough …� she laugh and added “ …where did u get the money to pay for this house …�

“…my 10years saving…� Harit said shyly added “…my foster mom always told me to save money for a wife in the future …�

“…mommy boy …�

“…i was a good kid , school and work ..�

“..school? How far is your education ?

“..my foster parent been so kind and support me through school , I study law �

“…you always say your education is limited ….You surprise me ..�

“…it a secret . a servant wasn’t allow to leave their work but my foster parent care about my future and send me to after hours classes … do you like it here ?�

“… I love it. The ocean is so beautiful…�

“...im sorry …�

“…why ? you have done nothing wrong ..�

“…our life a head going be tough …bear with me ..ok? ...�

“…. And I’ll stay home and cook …�

“…can you cook ?…�

“…I’ll learn …�

“…Miss. Soripa ---

“…stop calling me that ! ..�

“ ..yes sweet wife ..�

“ not that either !!..� she frown and Harit laugh in amuse .

For the next couple days Harit took his wife to a nearby clinic to check up on her health . He was worry but was relief when the doctor said she is recovering and give medicine for her to take daily. He didn’t let her do any work around the house until her strength return . He cook , clean and watch the baby – except when breast feeding , he turn the baby over to his mommy. They all slept in the same room on the same bed with the baby in the middle. He was giving her time to heal but in the future , the baby will have his own crib !

With the help of his friend the goldsmith, Harit manage to get hire as a officer down at the court house and after months of working the chief was so impress with Harit ability to settle the islander problem and offer him a job in the main office. Harit refuse the generous opportunity and ask to keep his position. His goal is to help people and he enjoy working with the local.

During his spare time, Harit would teach his wife to cook. She burn all the egg in the house and break all the dishes in the cabinet by the time the lesson end . Harit didn’t complain or lecture her clumsiness but instead demonstrate how to wash the plates and flip egg. He wrote down difference ingredient and step by step for her to cook dishes. It take her 2 week to learn how to cook rice . Harit laugh seeing his wife with black coal all over her face and bring the baby out to the kitchen to see mommy cover with black foundation. Soripa was embarrass and warn Harit to stop teasing !! All the sudden the baby start giggling and Soripa pouted her lip at the 8months old child . Both parent laugh and shower several kisses on the baby. Life can't get any better , thought Harit as he watch his wife smiling at their child

"..Soripa , lets the baby sleep on the crib tonight .."

"..why ? He bother you ? He sleep so peacefully and soundly ..."

"..no... i mean . We haven't' ...you know ...since we move down here ..."

".....we havent' ? what you mean , Harit ? ..."

"...well, you were sick so i give you time and now it been months ...I..I want you in my arm tonight..."

"...Harit !!! The baby might see us!..." she blush as she stare at the child and then back to Harit .

"....when he a sleep, I'll put a blanket over the crib . Unless he have laser eye , i doubt he will be disturbing us ..."

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao the baby is one of us...laser eyes too! hahaha :loool:
this was super sweet... :wub:
mother sarn i hope you put in some extra juicy you know what scenes...
it's been weeks since we last read something like that..lmao and it's been months for harith! :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
lmao the baby is one of us...laser eyes too! hahaha :loool:
this was super sweet... :wub:
mother sarn i hope you put in some extra juicy you know what scenes...
it's been weeks since we last read something like that..lmao and it's been months for harith! :ph34r:
:loool: laser eyes just like us. at least baby didn't crave for another sibling or wait, maybe he gave out signal to HARITH that's why he's going after his wife like that :lol:

love line from poem, months of craving, what's next in mind for HARITH. surprise after surprise to his wife. i see good future for this little cozy family-living in a beach house is like an everyday honeymoon, that could be why Harith is like this.. hyper and crazy.

i love this update .. alot of sweetness between them .. making me giggly and blush. Love love how she burned the egg. glad you bring egg back into this HARITH/SORIPA life. can't live without them boil egg, fry egg, roast egg, etc. Lol

more update pls .. i can't sleep tonight ..

pze

sarNie Adult
hehe....sarn this is too cute...lolz....thanks for the two update....

ami thanks for letting me know...hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL no problem pze...i didnt know if you guys got my txt..i fwd to a few of you hahaha.
*i can never tell if everyone got the complete message since it didnt work the last time i tried to txt with harits pic :huh:

SarN~ i super wanna hug you right now!!!...i knew you would update more last night but i couldnt come online to read it ...but its ok... it was well worth the wait!!! :wub:

LMAO..i love that "laser eyes" line...it made me smile & shy all at the same time!!!

and SarN im with moh, ceci & pze too * i know she didnt say it but shes thinking it ;)

:wub: thank you for updating and giving us some extended parts!

pze

sarNie Adult
ami i did get ur text with harit...i taught it was so cute...u even attached ice song to it.....lolz....

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i forgot to comment.
i went back to rewatch an old bollywood film, starring ANIL KAPOOR and MADHURI DIXIT ''BETA''
there was a makeout scene in the HUT -- top of my head was fill with scene from this fic. It was just plain funny. i burst out laughing.

ah. i found the link youtubing for BETA '' http://youtube.com/watch?v=gWZEh8r6vKk " :ph34r: ..
nothing explicit na, it's a BOLLYWOOD FILM. it went off to singing ...
and the song continue from here .. there are few nosy craving girls wanting to know what's going on : http://youtube.com/watch?v=ps5UMi9_NEs

i shall write the english translation of the song and post in here b/c it's freak hilaroius. remind me of us craving sisters demanding for more or detail :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…what if he cries in the middle of – “ she stop and blush at the thought . It been so long since the last time there were together and all those months they been busy settling down , adjusting to the new surrounding. She almost forgotten her role as his wife and now with the baby sleeping in the same room with them ---

“…lets keep the baby up all night then , so when he does sleep – he will sleep for a long …time ..�

“..Harit ! ..� she blush lively and pull the child from his arm. She carry the baby into the bathroom for his daily wash , leaving Harit speechless . Is that a yes or not , he thought and finish cleaning the dishes

Later that night , while his wife was putting the baby to sleep . He went outside and smile at the dark ocean view . He walk to the far end of the porch and pick up a large bag . This morning he had brought several differ color candle , he plan to set a romantic event for tonight . The candle color range from green , red , white , yellow and blue . He planted each candle along the porch rail and lit it one by one . After he finishes the task, he step backward to view the work . The shining light dancing inside the colorful candle creates a beautiful sensation and behind the light is the ocean view in the misty of the night. The crashing sound against the ocean wave bring a smoothen yarning in his heart and he thought about Soripa . The last couple month they live together he realize how amazedly she change. She is young but mature as a family woman. She never complain about doing chore in the house and wake him every morning to work . Everything about her is enchanting and captivating. His control is crumbling everyday and if the passion doesn’t happen tonight – he surely will die the next morning .

“…beautiful! ..� said Soripa from behind him .

“…let dance …�

“….there no music …�

“…no problem …� Harit went inside the house and play the recorder. The sound of music softly plays as Harit return back to his wife. “ …now , can I have this dance ?...�

“ …you remember all the step ..�

“…of course …� said Harit and wrap his hand around her waist as they dance swiftly under the moonlight while the candle burn the last remaining wax . They smile happily at each other till the music die out and Harit stop to kiss his wife with such tenderness. Tear was leaking from the corner of her eye as she feel his moist lip pressing against her. It taste like wine, the longer it keep storage -- the better ! He break the kiss and carry her inside the house ….

sarN

sarNie Granny
one more time before we end it ok ? :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
muahahha His control is crumbling everyday and if the passion doesn’t happen tonight – he surely will die the next morning <- :blush: .. and end with him carrying her inside the house. i wouldn't mind continuing from the door to whatever place with the next chapter or so. extend it to whatever you like as long as we get to see what they been trying to hide from baby HARIN :p ah, he's such a bad*ss dad, trying to make his son suffer for his own pleasure .. so mean .. :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
stuck like chuck ...my imagination just die out on me hahaha.... trying to write the next scene

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…Harit ! walk lightly . The baby is a sleep ..�

“…can we put him in the next room instead? ..�

“…what if he cries at night ? We won’t hear him . ..�

“….i can’t wait till he old enough to sleep by himself …�

“….don’t be jealous of the baby !..�

“…of course im jealous because he get to sleep in the middle while im at the far end near the window . Perhaps, starting from tonight just put him in the crib and cover a blanket over it --- “

“….Harit ! ..�

“…shhhhh . save it for later ..� he chuckle and hurry pass the crib that was 5 feet to the left of the bed . He laid Soripa down on the mattress and reach for the sheet near the lamp table . He approaches the baby and quickly toss the sheet over the crib. He stood there taping his chin with his finger and thought the crib is a little to close! Without waking up the baby he lift the crib up and put it down once he reach the wall. Perfect …10 feet apart and turn around to see his wife covering her mouth to hold the laughter.

“ …you are crazy ~!...� she whisper

“…shhhh…� he approaches the bed and she immediately froze

He stop and lift his shirt over his head revealing his rip chest , muscular bicep and then toss the shirt to the side . Soripa was stun , at the full view of his body from head to toe as he stood there without losing eye contact . It not their first time but it surely make her nervous as she refresh her memory of their last intimacy . Her cheek flame watching Harit push his loosen pant downward and he rose back up to catch a glimpse of her curious eye. He move onto the mattress and kiss her nose to start off the night .

“…it not fair . let me see you remove your ..� his eye trail down her neck line and downward to her valley .

“…it cold in here …� she protest hoping to buy time for her to breath .

“…it will get warm in a bit ..remove it ..or u want me to ? I can take it off for you …save you the strength ..�

“ ..where are you learning to be so mischievous , my old hairt was soo modest…�

“…its the burning love inside of me that talking ..�

She narrow her eye at him and with the sweetest smile , she lift her grown over the head and expose herself before him . The womanly shape that curves her body is truly a master piece as Harit stare into her nude form. Her flawless skin was captivating and the fully exposed breast was luring his lip to touch it .

“ stop staring at me …you making me nervous ..� she shyly turn her head a way and Harit caught her jaw and turn it back in place .

“…heaven must be real because it sure feel like it ..� he kiss her lip , then drop his hand downward to hold her sweet mount and lightly lean his body toward her until her back touch the mattress . His body half cover her as he continue his teasing kisses , she was melting like ice on a stove as he move his hand along the side of her rib and down to her pelvis . She gasp between kisses at the new sensation that was building up and she can feel the shhH breath he make once his mouth move to her neck line .

“…Harit , stop it . It ticklish …� she cries softly

“….then laugh, you making me lost control to your moan …�

“…im not moaning …� she lie and gasp once he started to move, slowly at first but she know he was holding back and she feel his body tense as she wrap her arm around his neck to encourage him *imagine the rest ppl*

sarN

sarNie Granny
extend part done . end next chpt ...tomrrow . i promsie . need to work on my other fiction