Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that was super sweet..i thought it was gonna be another willing--- dangit.. !!! :lol:

awww...i know the feeling....i have slept with the hot laptop on my lap many many times.. :p

again thank you so much for the update SarN! its getting soooo good!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw man, so sweet! i'm so glad she is willing to be near him like that!
argh! that Raivee is so...ugh! i hate her!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Cecilia you can lazer my name Van on this arm and lazer my name Vansanee on his chest....you're my best sister in the whole world...

No more coconuts for sister Moh.... Throwing bad bananas at Moh... :lol:

Wow...own page 513....Go Me!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
mother sarn!

I'm going to leave in a few mins...
Maybe in the next hour or so.......
I'll be out of town for tomorrow and the weekend.
I'm going to super miss this fan fic!

Dont do anymore updates until I get back!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the stalker is back........

SarN dont listen to Moh...shes smart, she will find ways to come online... LOL

please update i will wait all night if i have to... :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwwww!
Mother sarn don't end it now!
I want 10 pages of sweetness between them! And perhaps another baby! I just got into town girls! Still on the BB. Gave to go find somewhere with reception so I can post this lol.
lol moh...you want me to send you a hard copy of the update!? LOL

i know its heart breaking to see this one end too...man we are so bad...these fics are more addicting than the lakorn itself...i know im repeating this line...but really that is truly from my heart..it is better than most lakorn that i have remember watching.

bonus: i didnt have to fastfoward like in the lakorn neither...every line was read. LOL

super bonus features...there are added & behind the scenes...upon demand & requests *thats why i love it! :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning Harit open his eye and smile at his wife , so lovely . He quietly move off the bed and freshen up in the bathroom, once he came out Soripa was awake but she couldn’t get up. The baby weight was holding her down making it difficult to move from side to side. He was amuse at the comical scene and she frown hearing his chuckle .

“…it not funnie ..help me up ..� she pouted and reach both arm out . Harit grab both hand and pull backward making her jolt up in a sitting position .

“…you like a big egg ..�

“..how so …�

“…you will need to roll of the bed to get up..� he tease

“…ah! Harit , im pregnant not an egg.�

“…let me carry you out the bed ..� said harit as he scoop her body up and her hand instantly wrap about his neck, fearing he might drop her . Harit love the smile and laugher coming from her as he spin around a bit to scar her .

“…Harit ! Don’t drop us ! ..� she yank one of his ear .

“…ok ok . I’ll stop ..� shaking off her hand and turn to face her . They lock eye as he stood there with his wife in his arm . There must be magic in the air but her lip was irresistible as he stare lower . He move his face closer and she close her eye to draw him in for a kiss, so soft …and….

She quickly break the kiss and cover her mouth . So embarrassing , she haven’t brush her teeth yet . Harit laugh and said jokily “…it ok my lip brush it already , I don’t mind …� he move for another kiss but she move side to side docking it while covering her mouth .

“…put me down ..� she mumble through her hand . Harit carefully release his wife and she quickly head toward the restroom to freshen up . He waited for about 40min , usually at this time he would go downstairs to help out with any work around the house and Soripa would follow after but today is difference . He want to spend time with her , the pass to 2month away make him realize how much he miss her .

Soripa thought Harit was downstairs by now as she walk out the restroom with just a towel wrap around her chest but he was digging through her closet to pull out a maturity dresses . The foot step sound make him turn and with a smile he handed the dress to her.

“…turn around , let me change ..� her finger does a circle in the air

“..let me see the baby ..� he pointed toward her stomach

“…what you mean ?..�

“…I want to see your stomach..�

“…no , it embarrassing ..it still day light ..� she blush thinking the worst

“…just one time ..just one time..�

“..no , turn around so I can change then you can see my stomach..�

“…but it not the same , my foster mom said the outline of the baby can be seem in bare skin …�

“…really ? I never heard of such thing ..� she look down on her stomach .Maybe , next time she will check it out in the mirror . She lift her head back up but Harit was gone . Where he went ?

“…I’m right here ..� his voice was whispering behind her ear as he loosen the knot on the towel .

“…harit!..� she gasp as the towel hit the floor and her body went stiff . His hand slide from behind her waist and wrap around the mount . His head rest on her hair.

“…turn around…let me see our baby ..�

She blush like crazy and couldn’t move, realizing she was nude .What have gone into him? This Harit is so different then the one she know. More intimate and bold . Was he stab in the head or on the back ? “….that enough hugging the baby . Everyone is waiting at the breakfast table ..�

“…but I haven’t seem the baby yet , turn around..� he whisper from behind the ear as his hand start to rub her belly sending a tingling feeling in the pit of leg . He ask several more time but there was no respond . He drop his hand and came in front of her , flushed at the nude site of his wife . This the first time he saw her full body in light …she was beautiful as he nail his eye on the fine womanly shape of her , it must be true what they say …. pregnant woman is sexy .

“…harit , stop looking at me like that..� she shyly look away and wrap her hand around her bare breast . “…im pregnant and shape like an egg …remember ..�

“…you are more lovely than any egg I seen . Your stomach is so huge for 7 month…maybe it a twin ?..� he smile at the thought of having two little kid sitting on both his shoulder

“…you think ? Twin that not good , I heard going through labor is painfully ..� her face was worry . Harit move closer to give her a hug and comfort his wife by telling her when that day come he promise to be there by her side and hold her hand . Nothing will make him miss the most precious day of his life . Tear fill her eye and she believe him . All her worry was wash away as he wipe the tear in her cheek and reach for the towel on the floor to cover her up .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OHHH sarN, that was the sweetest update...more more more plsssssss....
just lovely!!!!

Thank you...PS is it just me or is something wrong with the site...its loading so slowly and then stops halfway!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Mother sarn!
Omg! I told you no more updates until I get back!
Gosh that was supper cute though! I had to hide my face in this van! The family is going to think I'm crazy smiling at my BB! Lmao!
I love love love supper love the update!
That's it no more until I get back!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know huh if only SarN would come back and post some more..ive been waiting all day long!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
When they came down the stair , a servant inform them to goes see Salapat in the Library. Once the couple in the room , Salapat ask his daughter how she was doing and is the baby causing her any pain . She shake her head and assure him everything is normal but she want a check up , if possible they should call a doctor to come over . Salapat agreed and will send the driver to bring the doctor to Artkapon. It getting close , ony 2 more month left he will get to see his grandchild ! Her father smile in delight and promise a big party to welcome the new member of Artkapon. As father and daughter talk about the baby , Harit grow sad as reality hit him . Once Soripa born a son ….he’ll have to leave? He turn to his wife , watching her laugh and smile with her father about the baby . It never cross his mind to feel so attach to her so much when before it was all obligation . The thought of departure make his heart shatter like broken glass but he a man of his word and he already make a promise with Mr. Artkapon .

They left the library and Soripa was still smiling thinking about the baby . Harit couldn’t bear to bring up the topic , his tongue is nailed . He almost forgotten his root , a lowly servant boy . His status isn’t at the level of his wife and her sociality doesn't accept him . Harit grab his wife wrist and she turn to smile at him as they held hand walking down the hall . She change so much , he thought and regret not realizing this sooner .

Raivee was watching them from behind and jealous washes over her . A smile form , she have a plan to steal Harit away forever . She doesn’t care if it a sin to break up a family , in Europe she always get what she want and in Thailand is no difference . The driver was hurrying his way down the hall and Raivee stop him asking what the rush and the diver said he was order to bring the doctor to check on Soripa ‘s health . Raivee frown at the name mention and shoo the man away .

Meanwhile, Harit and Soripa was at the ranch , she wanted to see the horse and ask Harit to take her there . He hesitated fearing the climate is to hot but she refuse to listen to his complain , he smile at her childish pleading and grab an umbrella to shade his wife as they walk there. With one hand holding the umbrella and another around his wife waist ,

“…You deliver a horse ??..�

“…yes , twice . I have too . My foster parent was out of town when it happen ..�

“…how was it ..�

“..it was horrible . I was kick a few time in the stomach..�

“…you seriously ?..� she laugh at the thought of Harit ‘s body flew from the blow .

“…perhaps , I can deliver our baby but …you have to promise not to kick me .�

“…Harit! Husband is not allow to deliever their wife ‘s baby ..�

“…who say ?..�

“…it always been like that , man are to stand outside and wait ..�

“…but I want to be with you . My foster mom said when a woman about to give birth her leg will be spread a part and ---

“..Harit, don’t say that out loud !..� she interrupted

“…is that why you don’t want me to deliver our baby , of all person . I should be the one to spread your leg..�

Soripa stop and turn to stare at him as her face turn red . Stupid servant boy . Does he think before he talk . He is so blurttt --- is he doing this intentionally to tease her ? Where did he learn to be so mischievous ! “ …don’t say you education is limited , you said that on purpose to make me blush ..� she playfully hit his arm and he caught her hand .

“…yes…� he smile and kiss her hand .

“…when did you learn to be this naughty !..�

“…before I didn’t realize what I have till I was away but now …it difference ..� he release her hand and lightly hold her shoulder as he kiss her forehead.

“…harit , can you tell me ..say you ---�

“…it going rain , let goes back ..� he interrupted. The sky was dark and black cloud is rolling in . They need to hurry home before the rain pour down . He grab his wife hand and walk back to the house .

chenling

sarNie Adult
I don't want them to be apart...he can't just leave once the baby is born....I know that what they all agreed on but....and as for Raivee ughhh she shouldn't want to break up a family...I hope that Harit wouldn't fall for anything, please lord don't let him get drunk and do anything stupid....thank you soo much SARN!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
i agree with chen....i dont want him to leave....they're so adorable together rite now.......

thanks for the update....im loving it

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
will they get back in time before it starts to down pour? i hope not...they need some good quality time together! hes being very naughty talking bout spreading her legs....

if raivee doesnt have a plan to ruin harits and soripas relations i hope to god that it back fires on her.

she has done nothing good but be a burden to the family...how can she stay at her cousins house and even try to take her cousins hubby from her. such an evil girl...i wanna jump in to help so bad!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol moh....

see what i mean SarN...she read it from the bb...we can all txt her when theres an update! so pls keep them coming...will it be done by this weekend...before new year is over?