Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww i know the feeling moh...darn my usb is jacked up on my computer...did you try plugging other things in the same socket or whatever the heck its call..and see if its your laptop or if it is really the usb!?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
yes i did everything. i might have to get a new one! ugh!!!
i'll have to let my brother take a look at it first. ahhhhh in the mean time i'll have to use the mouse pad thing...gawd my mouse pad is messed up sometimes! it goes crazy at times..and then next thing you know its fine again! dang i just got my comp in december! what the heck is wrong with it already! lol

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. that's what happen when you turn your back on your sisters. except you AMI, you're cool.
now, you're taking the sweet tart from me .. you're getting bad, not just your computer :loool: ..
anyway, i hope it's fix soon as i know, i'm craving for them good fic as well as your sweet and sour stuffing :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao...i was supposed to write a pictory for Cikna last night but I totally fell asleep.
i didnt know i was so tired. lmao as soon as my head hit the pillow i was knocked out.
gawd i havent slept so well in so long..it felt good!
:yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
hahah and i've been up since 2 pm yesterday. couldn't sleep. went on a 24 hours non sleep .. my head is pounding now. it's all ATEAM fault. Just when i thought the fever went over, it came back -- and seem to hit hard all over again.

ah, pictory. i like that. pls write and update soon then ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow...and all of those time that you werent online i thought you would get caught up with all of your beauty sleep lol...

thanks ceci...let see how long i can last being a goody goody!!! j/k LMAO

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Today morning just start to read.. When read half way, don't feel like going to college.. hahaha.. Anyway, really interesting story... Make me wonder when i'm in college what is going to happen next. :p