[SBS] A Gentlemen Dignity

fun

Expired Sarnie
The first thing when I got home from camping was to finish the last two episode but I was too tired lol so I finally finished this morning. This was overall a good drama, loved the humor here and there. I would have given this a 10 star if it was cut down to 18 episodes. There were many useless scenes but I guess you can say it was even out pretty well. Episode 19 was just LOL omg!!! And 20 was extremely boring until the last 5 minutes. OMG I burst out laughing when they started dancing to purpose to her.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I've also just finished this drama... LOVING this!!! I love the beginning and the ending so much that I'm gonna overlook the unnecessary angst in the middle ^____^
Episode 19 was no doubt the best episode! I'm so happy that they showed more of Colin and Dong Hyub bromance xD
Really, my face hurts from smiling too much while watching this drama... lol I also didn't see time passing while watching the last episode, it's only after it ended that I realized it's already 2:30 a.m >.<

I need some sleep now but, one last thing before heading to bed...
LOVE this drama! =P

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want a season 2 with the younger F4 lmao I love the bromance between Colin and Kim Dong Hyub. I think I can watch them two all day and not complain haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The proposal scene at the end was so good. I shed a few tears of joy. Plus, I love that song by Lee Seung Gi.

myx

sArNieZ
love the whole drama, from beginning to ending. the middle was a bit draggy, but i still like it. will forever miss the bromance in here.