[SBS] Faith

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am gonna pass but will read caps. I only see Aunt-Nephew in LMH and KHS so I think I will have to just read.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I'll still watch it. I'm just gonna wait til more episodes come out before watching it. I hate waiting for episodes..

fun

Expired Sarnie
The power of LMH? I know a lot of people who are watching this is only for him lol I hope it doesn't turn out like Dr. Jin where they hire an all cast but everything else was a disaster.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
^ Lmao! No matter how much I love SSH, I just couldn't watch Dr. Jin!

And I'm afraid this goes for Faith also! I was so happy to hear that KHS has returned to acting and along side LMH was a major plus but I was disappointed that it's an olden day, travel back in time theme. I'm not a big fan of such genre. Well, my husband is and I watched the beginning of episode 1 with him. Oh my, KHS's character comes off very annoying in terms of reactions and emotions. Now, that doubles the disappointment for me. Lol! Is that how her character is written?! Anyways, by the end of the day, I just shrugged it off.

On the positive side, LMH and KHS looks absolutely gorgeous in here! KHS seems to never age! Their pairing is not bad at all! Maybe I'm baised but oh well! Lol!

myx

sArNieZ
the first episode was so so. i'll wait for more episode before i continue to watch the rest.

cloudie

sarNie Egg
Dr. Jin wasn't my cup of tae, but so far Faith is pretty okay, hopefully it progresses well :D

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I picked up from episode 12. I'm so in love with the pairing of LMH and KHS! Their pairing is truly beautiful! I was in awe with the kiss at the end of episode 17! Love it!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this drama! I ate my words! This is a beautifully made drama; everything from acting, chemistry between every character to stunning sceneries. The pace of the storyline may be slow but I looked past that. I'm not a time/period drama person and I must say, this is an awesome drama!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Not the most satisfied ending, there could of been more but it was decent! I'm happy! Overall, it's a nice, relax drama!

LMH is a talented actor! I'm blown away by him! His presence on screen is breathless and I'm not talking about his looks! The way he carry himself is beyond attraction, being drawn to, unexplainable!

Again and for the last time, LMH and KHS makes a wonderful couple! Their interactions towards each other is amazingly beautiful! I will love to see them pair up again!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Really enjoyed it overall, if not the ending. A bit disappointed with it
Kim Hee sun is a real goddess, I kept staring at her throughout the whole drama lmao
Despite their age gap, Lee Min Ho/ Kim Hee Sun made such a perfect pairing! Their chemistry is like undeniable
Gonna miss them a lot !

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
love the drama, found the ending disappionting though, after their love and longing for each other i wanted to see more of them being together

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I finished this series a few days ago & I absolutely loved it! I've read a lot of reviews from different people say this series sucked, the acting's bad, Kim Hee Sun is too old, etc... It was pretty mean actually. I seriously don't know why people say it was a bad series. The series flowed together well. Acting was good (in my eyes). Maybe I'm a sucker for time travel/past love stories. Everything was just great to me. I love the chemistry between Lee Min Ho & Kim Hee Sun. His acting is just phenomenal and I think he performs well with any actress. At times I almost forget he's only 25 years old :O He's fucking awesome! :D After watching this series, it made me fall all in love with him all over again! Definitely need to go back & watch his series. hehe.

This has got to be one of my top series from Lee Min Ho. I will definitely purchase this when comes out on DVD! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Noy you are part of the minority KEKE even the ratings in Korea was not as great. I think I didn't enjoy this at all because I had seen 3 time travel Kdrama prior to this one all within a year. I have seen quite a few of KHS's drama and she should stick to her guns by doing what she does best. Mopey sad kdrama lol 

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO that was the first drama I watched of hers. Or any time travel drama LOL. I saw the ratings & I was like damn, this series really is horrible. But I still love it LOL.

Maybe I'm blinded by Lee Min Ho's sexiness to really care what others thought of the series hahaha.