[SBS] Fashion King

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Jung Jae Hyuk & Lee Ga Young together, wish they would end up together, but we all know Young Young couple will be together instead. Errrr!!!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I love Jung Jae Hyuk & Lee Ga Young together, wish they would end up together, but we all know Young Young couple will be together instead. Errrr!!!
I actually like LGY and GY together. JJH is too much of a brat for LGY. The only thing that I'm hating right now is that both guys are such jackasses to the women. >.<

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I know, I agree, I dislike both men right now! >.<

This drama is irritating me. Lol..
Ikr! Despite the fact that I love both of them, the way they act is so annoying. YG likes LGY but he goes out with Anna. JJH is with Anna and likes LGY but when YG is with Anna, he gets jealous. I'm not sure if they purposely did this or they just don't know how to write a story well. Well, I'll still continue watching. -.-

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I like the drama but some of the scenes are just pain annoying........ but i hate the fact they they made everyone fall for one another like KYG likes Anna, then is KYG gets all jealous all over LGY when shes with JJH not just that but then JJh is also dating Anna then he also likes LGY. JJH will think about LGY and not care for Anna but when he does care about her she acts all stubborn around him. Then LGY likes KYG and acts all nice and letting everyone step all over her and they also makes Anna go back to KYG whenever she feels like she wants to. They also make Anna seem like she likes JJH then she doesn't like him anymore. I jus think they need to make up their minds about the drama really. Its really getting on my never's about how they all act towards each other and the main girl needs to actually stand up for herself and stop being so damn nice to everyone letting everyone in this drama take advantage of her and deceive her.

This drama can be good at time and really annoying!! Sorry to say but my opinion only.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I like the drama but some of the scenes are just pain annoying........ but i hate the fact they they made everyone fall for one another like KYG likes Anna, then is KYG gets all jealous all over LGY when shes with JJH not just that but then JJh is also dating Anna then he also likes LGY. JJH will think about LGY and not care for Anna but when he does care about her she acts all stubborn around him. Then LGY likes KYG and acts all nice and letting everyone step all over her and they also makes Anna go back to KYG whenever she feels like she wants to. They also make Anna seem like she likes JJH then she doesn't like him anymore. I jus think they need to make up their minds about the drama really. Its really getting on my never's about how they all act towards each other and the main girl needs to actually stand up for herself and stop being so damn nice to everyone letting everyone in this drama take advantage of her and deceive her.

This drama can be good at time and really annoying!! Sorry to say but my opinion only.
I feel like the drama is good and has potential to be better but the writers really need to get their act up. The love square is getting so messy and annoying. Urgh! And yeah, the main girl needs to stop being those nice girls who lets everyone step on her like a b*tch. (pardon the language)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Young gul never liked Anna -.-

This drama is getting no where and there's only 3 episodes left! WTH.
I know I think the whole drama is a mess. I seriously don't understand the point of this drama anymore and what there trying prove in this drama.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Ugh, I had high hopes for this drama but everything is just repeating over and over again. I really like the theme but everything just gets so annoying. This drama isn't addicting. It doesn't make me impatient with waiting for the next episode. Heck, I haven't even finished ep17. Writer did a bad job. Haha, I'm in class right now and a girl is watching this drama, just skipping through it because most of the scenes are so pointless.

neena

sarNie Adult
Well, I watched this drama all for Yoo Ah In! LOL If he wasn't in it, I don't think i would have known what it was. It is ending next week, Thank GOODNESS! I feel like its dragging and its going in circles. Honestly, both the guys in the story are big A***s I'm not taking anyone's side, not even GY because I think she's kind of an idiot. I am not impressed with any of the characters rather I am more interested in the actors who portrayed them. I am a Young Young shipper though, I like the chemistry between YAI and SSK. I have admitted before that I like beautiful couples in dramas, YAI and SSK look good together. In the end, if YG and GY don't get each other I hope the writers leave it to the audiences own interpretations...I would rather like that then having GY end up with JH. I still wonder, two more episodes left, how the heck are they going to end it. There are a lot of unanswered questions...too much misunderstanding unless they just decide to kill off a character....my hopeful guess, GY, its been rough on her, maybe the guys will know not to treat a lady like that! I am a little angry with this drama, it started out really well then...it went down hill. YAI is keeping me on the edge of my seat though!

neena

sarNie Adult
Ugh, I had high hopes for this drama but everything is just repeating over and over again. I really like the theme but everything just gets so annoying. This drama isn't addicting. It doesn't make me impatient with waiting for the next episode. Heck, I haven't even finished ep17. Writer did a bad job. Haha, I'm in class right now and a girl is watching this drama, just skipping through it because most of the scenes are so pointless.
I feel the same way! I skipped through a lot. highlights of the drama for me has to be that kiss between YAI and SSK...even though everyone is rooting for LJH and SSK, I feel like YG and GY fit so perfectly together. IDK...i might just wait till it ends, watch the end. haha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I shipped JH & GY together in the beginning but now I'm Young Young shipper! Lol. I love GY with both guys, sheeze. -_-

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I'm a YoungYoung shipper but omg, I hate how everything happens! There's always a god damn misunderstanding between LGY and GY because of JJH. ]:< Urghh, I really hate the love story. And to think I was enjoying ep 18 with the bed scene. The very last scene was just a mood killer.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Honestly I already stopped watching the drama, I saw no point of watching further more of it sorry........

neena

sarNie Adult
I screamed so loud in the second to the last episode! I have never been so angry at a drama!! I honestly can say I HATE EVERY CHARACTER IN THIS DRAMA. I don't like JH, YG, or GY, not even Anna. WTH. All the characters have crazy lives. I think they need time AWAY from each other! YG loves GY but he's showing it in the wrong way. GY loves YG and has protected her love by telling JH to forget her. YG is an idiot and JH needs to give up!! Poor Anna though, I think both girls should leave YG and JH and team together to make this drama what it was suppose to be about: FASHION!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Ugh. They make it realistic but in a stupid way. This drama is going to kill me. I mean, I loved the first few episodes but the story just went downhill. I thought they'd at least bring the story back up but they failed to. I'll just watch the last two episodes and see if it was worth my time or not.

neena

sarNie Adult
They killed the only reason why I watch this freakin' show!!! YOO AH IN!!!! YOUNG GUL!! I miss you!! OMG i am so mad!!!! I am seriously quitting korean dramas!