[SBS] Fashion King

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I know this drama really does make me mad! Gah I never hated a drama so much but this drama really had no point to it!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM SO MAD TOO! ahfgaelgjdlskgjdlkgjsoigjwsogjdg

I did NOT watch the last episodes, well JH & GY shippers can be happy! Lol.

My YOO AH IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(((((((((

I hate kdramas, I knew this one wouldn't do any better. :///////

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
You just made me want to watch it now by "spoiling" how much you hate it. xD I hope they don't kill off Young Gul or anything. :/ He's the only reason why I keep watching.

neena

sarNie Adult
You just made me want to watch it now by "spoiling" how much you hate it. xD I hope they don't kill off Young Gul or anything. :/ He's the only reason why I keep watching.
bakaPX, you might want to think about not watching it then...yeah...he was the only reason for me too. For once, I just realized how much I love Thai Lakorns even though their endings are a bit...say...corny, more predictable....I never wanted to strangle the writers because they know how to make couples likable...I am saying this forever, i am watching endings of kdramas b4 even starting them, if the ending doesn't disappoint then I'll consider it.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Fashion King is one of the dumbest Kdrama ever! why?

1. Title and Poster are deceiving - They made YAI look like a arrogant pra'ek, who is rich, but in the drama he is loser, a no life, who only used the main girl, same with the second guy. Talking about the TITLE!!! Fashion King, no way, the main guy is in NO WAY A FASHION KING! I hate the clothes that they made him wear and plus all the fashion came from the main girl!!!! should of rename it Fashion Queen!
2. Romance suck in this drama! Everyone was BS around, using everyone, except the main girl. Boy I have never felted so bad for a main girl before in a long time. She got the most saddest life ever! and it doesn't even help after meeting the main guy.
3. The twist at the end was the DUMBEST SHIT EVER!!! Why the hell does the writer need to kill off the main guy's character??? I see no freaking reason why he gotta die like that??? does it make sense? NO FREAKING WAY! tHIS drama was about fashion, c'om!!! nothing to do with gangster, guns and crap!
4. Too many scenes that were draggy, and unnecessary! They finally went out toward the last couple of ep! seriously this drama doesn't need to be 20 eps if the ending would suck like this!

I gotta say that I hate hate hate this drama!!! til the end! worst scriptwriter ever! this writer need to stop writing romance and go write thriller or horror instead! that way he could twist every shit he/she wants. The reason I watch this was b/c of the main girl and guy but screw this shit!!! Hate this drama!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
Worst ending in history! They killed my happy thoughts of Yoo Ah In and Shin Se Kyung as a good couple for me. I swear they should have killed Ga Young, she one of the weakest nang'eks i have seen and i trully hate when they are weak. If they killed her YG and JH will realize how stupid they are and their fight against each other will end but noooooooooooooooooo....stupid freakin' writers.

I was hoping for a collection..my wishful thinking.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Ugh. That's stupid! I give up! I bet JH took revenge for YG taking their YGM. This is so god damn stupid. Why the hell would they kill YG off!? He's the only reason why most of us viewers keep watching! I don't give a crap about JH and GY(well, I feel sad for her and hate her at times but that's about it.) This is why I avoid Kdramas and stick to my Cdramas. Kdramas are written each week instead of writing thew hole script first and then film. By writing the script each week, the writer isn't able to develop the story well enough and fix any mistakes etc. The only Kdrama that I ever liked was Dream High 1. Everything else is crap! Urgh, I'm gonna go back to my Cdramas and maybe rewatch Bu Bu Jing Xin. ]:< And to think I had so much hope for this stupid drama!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
We need to go kill the scriptwriter. This drama had potential with all the actors and actresses but noo, they just had to ruin the story. Can't believe the cast even agreed to this drama.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Really really omgah really!!!!!! I don't understand what the heck happpen at the end or the damn whole tried drama at all. Like wat the heck happen. This is beyond the most redicules dramas ever to be made!! I can not believe I wasted my time watching this. Urge this drama was so damn retarded I'm going to go watch The King 2 hearts way better then this drama Fashion King made me hate this drama and also made me so mad. I love fashion but some after watching this drama I kinda question myself was this drama even about fashion???? This drama made me do infuse on war they where trying to prove from the start!!!!!!!!!!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
There's all these reasoning for the ending that I found on the net but I still think how they killed off YG. He was already leaving for good and they(supposedly JH and his father) kill YG so that GY stays with JH because GY is the type who only stays in the present. Supposedly she knew about his murder(she had to agree to it for w/e reason) and didn't see him one last time. Ughh, they rushed it and made it retarded! ]:<

neena

sarNie Adult
I read that they are planning a Fashion King 2 LMAO...If they introduce a new nang'ek who actually has a brain and is strong as Young Gul, I'll consider it. They did not wrap this drama up, there are so many bad people, sometimes I even think GY is a bad person and I end up hating her. Yoo Ah In was so good in FK, FK is only worthy because Yoo Ah In is in here. Can't stop thinking about them killing him off! If they make a FK 2...I hope he comes back and kick some major ass...he can hate GY too if she also betrayed him!! In a way, I wouldn't mind it if they have a second season, only to get revenge for YG...I'll be happy! The writers must be getting an ear full from all the fans who are complaining.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
If they have a second season with YG, they're going to have to come up with an excuse to revive him. "The bullet didn't hit his eternal organ and GY called the cops so they saved him." xD Lol. Ahh, my wishful thinking. Basically everyone had flaws in this drama. That's what makes it realistic but so annoying at times. Hrmm, I've read so many interpretations on the ending that I'm leaving it off as an assassin from JH's father's people but GY doesn't know anything about it just to keep her innocence. -.-"

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG they better not make a second season. The first drama sucked why make season 2 or Fashion King 2. Really! well its not like anyone is going to bother watching it. Why?

1st reason of all the drama had no point to tell

2nd both the main dudes was haters and used the girl for there own gaining

3rd the main girl was to weak

4th the whole drama just sucked

5th the writes didn't do a very good job with the drama at all and there is really nothing to tell after Fashion King's ending.

6th the whole plot was messy, it was annoying, the whole drama really made me mad, and last of all 7th they have nothing to retell in Fashion King 2 other than YG dies and who kills him blah blah blah!!!!!
MYSTERY! Yea not very interesting...... the only reason why i watched this was because I love fashion, yea ummm that didnt work out as i plan but not going to watch it if they do make a second season. I'll probably end up wasting my time again.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I think if they were to do a season 2, they'd need a better writer. xD I only watched because it was fashion. Which was something different from the typical drama. When the story started going downhill, I only stayed for YG hoping that the story would improve. Sadly, it didn't meet my expectations like that. *sigh This drama totally ruined my perspective of Kdramas. Might try King of Two Hearts, Love Rain, and/or Rooftop Prince if I get bored.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I was gonna watch it because they say it's the #1 drama out right now. But, I guess not since I don't like 'too much drama'

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Although, I never really got the Fashion King title. Fashion only plays a minor role in the story other than the factories. It should be called Psycho Kings instead.

neena

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Yoo Ah In did say something about how it doesn't have much to do with fashion at the press conf. LOL. I really liked how they dressed him in FK though! Fashion King is from the writers of What happened in Bali...that drama had a devastating ending too...a lot of fans are saying this is like a sequel to What happened in Bali...if that is so they should have renamed this drama to What happened in New York? LMAO.

After this I love Yoo Ah In so much! I hope in one of his future dramas he plays someone who gives a lot of love.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Yoo Ah In did say something about how it doesn't have much to do with fashion at the press conf. LOL. I really liked how they dressed him in FK though! Fashion King is from the writers of What happened in Bali...that drama had a devastating ending too...a lot of fans are saying this is like a sequel to What happened in Bali...if that is so they should have renamed this drama to What happened in New York? LMAO.

After this I love Yoo Ah In so much! I hope in one of his future dramas he plays someone who gives a lot of love.
Lol. I HATED his fashion in the drama. Capri like pants with a suit and funky shirt designs. >.< I actually likes his fashion in the beginning though.