SBS Love Letter : Game Show

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
goodgurl272 said:
I guess you all are new fans to miss out on what happen.

well Jung Hwan was gambling or w/e and I guess there its pretty wrong. I dont see why since everyone gambles here in the states. so he was caught gambling and the producers banned him from appearing on shows. but sum shows like Herione 6 and sang sangplus welcomed him and he is appearing on those shows now. I just wishe they would let him back on xmen and loveletter. everyone wants him back!
maybe we should do a protest!
[post="112665"][/post]​
THANKS FOR SHARING!! Yeah we dont know much about Korean news cause none of us are korean ahahlol.. and its hard to find some news out... but aww that so stupid to bann him just for gambling.. they made it seem like he was doing drugs or something.. everyone gambles I might the head of the SBS and stuff gamble too.. them damn rich people ahahlLOL

yeah he so FUNNY on LL.. I like the chicken guy ahahlol

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
ahah LOL... it seems MINNNIE cant stand the sugar girls ahalol.. I like them though.. I mean I'm not a big fan of them but I think they are okay.. I still perfer BSG and Cheayeon over them in LL.. ahah and aww I think Ayumi is pretty CUTE.. she has a very baby face.. and she was FREAKING FUNNY on the show when it comes to the question ahahlol.. her and KJM crack me up!! yeah everyone thinkgs Ayumi is odd even KHD mention it haahlol that too funny!! I'm still laughing at the part where she called Tei name before she was suppose to and he didnt even come out ahahlol..

Hey Cat..yeah it was nice to see Tim havent seen him for a while.. but I love the wrestling match between Tim and Tei.. I thought bought were very good but I think Tei is still better.. cause if you look during the match the only reason Tei lost was because when he was fliping Tim over he went down before Tim.. ahahlol.. I was like dang Tei is strong hahalol

Oh and I like Tei because he so very handsome.. I use handsome for guys who are older and hot looking.. like they have their own unquie style that why many girls are attracted to them and Tei is one of those handsome guy.. and yes he does have a very amazing voice.. even though i dont understand what he is saying you can still tell that he is a great singer ahahlol
[post="112655"][/post]​
i can stand sugar alrite :D ...but i just cant stand soo jin :angry:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
THANKS FOR SHARING!! Yeah we dont know much about Korean news cause none of us are korean ahahlol.. and its hard to find some news out... but aww that so stupid to bann him just for gambling.. they made it seem like he was doing drugs or something.. everyone gambles I might the head of the SBS and stuff gamble too.. them damn rich people ahahlLOL

[post="112667"][/post]​
so jung hwan is dat chicken guys real name? :shocked:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
goodgurl272 said:
I guess you all are new fans to miss out on what happen.

well Jung Hwan was gambling or w/e and I guess there its pretty wrong.  I dont see why since everyone gambles here in the states. so he was caught gambling and the producers  banned him from appearing on shows. but sum shows like Herione 6 and sang sangplus welcomed him and he is appearing on those shows now. I just wishe they would let him back on xmen and loveletter. everyone wants him back!
maybe we should do a protest!
[post="112665"][/post]​
are you serious? dang why ban him just for gambling while others still are on the shows? ;) i really wanted him back on the show seriously... LL and XMAN are nothing without him. well, there's still having CMH and KJM. :D

mini_mouse said:
so jung hwan is dat chicken guys real name? :shocked:
[post="112692"][/post]​
dang you really missed out on the pages... we mentioned his name often. lmao. yes it's SHIN JUNG HWAN and known as the chicken guy so we call him SJH because we're too lazy to spell it out fully. lol.

you fan of him, too? B)

thoyting said:

[post="112667"][/post]​
yeah me too.. i don't read any of korean news except shinhwa... :sweat: :lol:

----------

is there any sub for 060429??? just wondering.. because my internet somehow couldn't get in soompi at the moment. :eek:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^bummer... thanks! i just finished this 060429 eppie... i'm a bit of shocked where bada chose KJM... i thought she would pick CMH? :huh: they really look good together... :sweat: that part is where they did with swing game... you can see how CMH looks a bit of serious... i mean he usually makes himself looking funny.. that's where it caused me thinking he and bada are the perfect couple...

and i actually thought ayumi would reject that annoying man who kept eyeing on her... but i guess she chose him over KJM... :mellow:

omg you guys are soo right! they cut a lot of BSG parts... i haven't see the cheek kiss between BSG and sung min! :eek: soo mean... <_<

oh yeah i wonder what did tei says to CY? it got to be romantic comments or whatever? because she was like blushing around... mmmm....

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:

dang you really missed out on the pages... we mentioned his name often. lmao. yes it's SHIN JUNG HWAN and known as the chicken guy so we call him SJH because we're too lazy to spell it out fully. lol.

you fan of him, too? B)
awwww....i'll really miss him :( he was sooo funny in x-man

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I know I was mad when they cut out almost all of BSG part.. which is weird to me.. they didnt even let her get much airtime.. and that really suck... at least show the kiss at the end.. but they even cut out that part.. that really suck!!!

yeah I wonder what Tei said to Cheayoen too.. I always wonder if these two really have feelings for each other hahalol... but they do seem like really close friend and also is Tei older than Cheayeon or is she older.. cause I know she likes 30 or 29 right now..

aww Tim is so cute.. but who is that girl he got with.. not familiar to me.. I thiought he would be pair with Bada or something during the last game.. ahahlol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^mmm... good question tei should be older than CY? because he never call her 'noona' lol

as for tim's girl, i don't get her either... she does look so familiar but couldn't think of where she is come from. ^^"

hey y'all, i added the subs of season 01 from ha ji won and han ji hye parts only... so check my archive out.
special thanks to crystalis@shcj.net!!!

i'm looking forward to her other eppies for subs which she still works on it... yay!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hahaha no Tei is younger than Chae Yeon. He was born in '83 but I guess they don't make fun of him as much as they do with Seung Gi because the age gap is closer. ^_^

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT.. Tei is only an 83'? that freaking young as hell.. my sister is oplder than him.. and he is only 2 years older than me... that is younger than Cheayeon cause she is a 79'... and yeah the gap is not that much about 4 years or so.. but gosh I didnt know.. Cause Cheayeon is about 27 i think and Tei is 23 this year ahahlol.. oh gosh I cant believe that hahalol I thought he was around 26 or 27 ahahlol and cheayeon isnt even that old ahhalol

anyways... um.. THANKS FOR THE SUBS CAT... Not I'm going to go DL the eps. cause their subs to it ahahLOL.. cant wait to watch it myself...

dang I so want to see the Bali special already.. it looks good.. but I wish they have the complete guest list out alreay.. cause I wonder who all the girls are.. I remember some faces... I hope Brain gets with someone I like.. ahahlol cant wait to see it!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:
WHAT.. Tei is only an 83'? that freaking young as hell.. my sister is oplder than him.. and he is only 2 years older than me... that is younger than Cheayeon cause she is a 79'... and yeah the gap is not that much about 4 years or so.. but gosh I didnt know.. Cause Cheayeon is about 27 i think and Tei is 23 this year ahahlol.. oh gosh I cant believe that hahalol I thought he was around 26 or 27 ahahlol and cheayeon isnt even that old ahhalol

anyways... um.. THANKS FOR THE SUBS CAT... Not I'm going to go DL the eps. cause their subs to it ahahLOL.. cant wait to watch it myself...

dang I so want to see the Bali special already.. it looks good.. but I wish they have the complete guest list out alreay.. cause I wonder who all the girls are.. I remember some faces... I hope Brain gets with someone I like.. ahahlol cant wait to see it!
[post="113715"][/post]​
i know that's so shocking... i mean tei looks way older than CY but it's opposite then. lol

uh? i don't get what you meant about subs? because you said 'not' at first... then 'can't wait to see it'? i'm so confused from those sentence... :unsure:

bali special... i might watch it in LQ since it has PJA park jung ah from jewelry... i like her... i think she finaly comes back on the show from project she works on? if 'm wrong, then ignore it. haha when i saw the caps at soompi for bali special... there's cap where KJM and brian walking together from airport.. i actually thought brian is andy! but i got closer look and it ended up it's brian. lmao. *sigh my wishful thinking of shinhwa.. :lol:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey sorry Cat.. I meant to say I'm going to go DL now.. ahahlol.. cause you have the subs for it ahahlol.. cause I hate watching things without subs..

and yeah ahah Tei being younger than chaeyeon is a shocker ahahlol.. I though he was around her age or older ahhalol... I guess her and KJK suite each other when it comes to age wise ahahlol

yeah I can wait to see the Bali speciall.. and yup that PJA from jewerly.. I like her to I think she pretty... to bad Cheayeon or BSG or Hyebin is not on their.. I still like Bada and JungEum ahahlol.. Soonjin is okay.. I'm still tryign to get use to her.. but I dont hate her or anything.. ahha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:
Hey sorry Cat.. I meant to say I'm going to go DL now.. ahahlol.. cause you have the subs for it ahahlol.. cause I hate watching things without subs..

and yeah ahah Tei being younger than chaeyeon is a shocker ahahlol.. I though he was around her age or older ahhalol... I guess her and KJK suite each other when it comes to age wise ahahlol

yeah I can wait to see the Bali speciall.. and yup that PJA from jewerly.. I like her to I think she pretty... to bad Cheayeon or BSG or Hyebin is not on their.. I still like Bada and JungEum ahahlol.. Soonjin is okay.. I'm still tryign to get use to her.. but I dont hate her or anything.. ahha
[post="113737"][/post]​
ahh i see. hehe then you would love it.. because HJW and HJH eppies are my favorites ever. i think crystalis is working on jang shin young eppie now. :w000t:

yeah i also realized about KJK and CY's love romance.. i mean so many people find it annoying between them and YEH... however, it's fun love triangle. hehe

i know.. i want the old cast back especially JHB, CY, and BSG (she's considered as new. lol). :(

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
okay i'm going to go DL it right now.. just been busy DL other stuff it just to much stuff.. and I'll go get the subtitles from your archive.. THANKS!! cant wait to watch it

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:

ahh i see. hehe then you would love it.. because HJW and HJH eppies are my favorites ever. i think crystalis is working on jang shin young eppie now. :w000t:

yeah i also realized about KJK and CY's love romance.. i mean so many people find it annoying between them and YEH... however, it's fun love triangle. hehe

i know.. i want the old cast back especially JHB, CY, and BSG (she's considered as new. lol). :(

[post="113786"][/post]​
ahhh...im confused here...JHB is bin rite? but whos HJW n HJH?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mini_mouse said:
ahhh...im confused here...JHB is bin rite? but whos HJW n HJH?
[post="114196"][/post]​
here's pictures of them:

JHB - Jeon Hye Bin
no pic... since i'm sure you know her... :D

HJW - Ha Ji Won

HJH - Han Ji Hye

those both chicks are my favorite korean actresses ever! they were only in season 01... :)

credits: asian-hq + bjunkyard + me for uploading + imageshack.us for hosting

updated:
i heard that crystalis@shcj.net already worked on HGI han ga in but it's not finished yet... so therefore, JSY jang shin young might not start yet... i think she needs chinese subs so she can read then translate it into english. wow sooo many chinese fansubbers who's willing to sub no matter what. gosh i'm impressed with their devoted passion. because you can see there's a lot lot lot of filees are in chinese subbed... compare to english subs. :unsure: :sweat:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
so yeah mini_mouse, Jun (Jeon/Chun) Hye Bin is Bin. Bin is like her stage name. ^_^

After finding out that there were subs for season 1, I had to dl those episodes with HJH and HJW too ^_^ Hahaha...Shinhwa is so cute! I felt bad for Hyesung when he was suppose to distract HJH who was with Eric but she didn't pay any attention to him...hahaha. Poor Hyesung...you can come over and distract me :wub:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
haha I really need to DL this myself.. ahah dang it just so many things to DL.. but I will have to get it soon cause it already old and it probably take me days to DL it ahahlol.. I'm so glad there is subs ahhalol.. I LOVE it when there is subs..

but I was getting bored lately so I just been watching old eps. of LL... gosh they are so FUNNY!!! I just love Brian when he's on the show.. he cracks me up haahLOL..