[SBS] Love Story in Harvard

Mae

sarNie Adult
Penny said:
are you buying the burn copy?? cuz i have an extra copy, this girl changed her mind about getting it. i can sell mine to you for cheaper or we can swap dramas, if ye want. it's ok if you prefer ebay =)
[post="57564"][/post]​
Hey Penny, thanks for the offer...but I'm not buying a burned copy, at least i think i'm not from ebay...I usually buy the ones with the boxset that originial and unopen..but thanks for the offer though...i appreciate it...

macy

sarNie Egg
WoOw! I so want to see this now! It's sooo cute! Anyways, one of my guyfriend's mom has it so I'm gonna borrow it from her..awww..such a sweet drama..:D

choua_lee

sarNie Egg
hey said:
i really want to see it can you upload the esp. thanks...cause people were like it was soo sad at the end and soo good and i would really like to see it thankx :rolleyes:
[post="63494"][/post]​

sueko

sarNie Egg
i luv this drama :wub: my sisters and i pulled an all nighter to finish it. we got saggy bagged eyes but it was worth it. the only thing that i didn't really like was how... SPOILER ALERT she got cancer or something like that, when we saw that we were like nooooooo it's another k-drama where someone gets cancer and dies......................she died..................... :lmao: joking, she didn't die.
END OF SPOILER

i reallie luv the opening song, does any one know where do d/l it? -_-

macy

sarNie Egg
I'm about to go watch that in a bit..I had it for like two days now but was just too bz..hehe..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
samtly said:
does anyone have the link for download of this drama.
[post="78723"][/post]​
yeah do anyone have this drama with eng sub in megaupload or other? i cant use clubbox... :(

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn the main guy is so fione looking..hhehe..i'm so in love with this drama. and the gurl is so cute

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
i do like this drama and i love him cuz he loves her! the english needs to go though...but they do look good together! p.s.s. love the soundtrack that sounds 'summer, spring,fall N winter love song.. at first i thought that it was half english and half korean but found out that it's all i korean!!! ahah...

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
if you like the main character in love story'guy' then you need to watch 'Attic cat' he's in it and he looks good.. the girl in attic cat is not all that but she's not annoying and a good actress! overall- that drama is good! i'm talking about attic cat! love story in harvard is good too but the english gots to go.. and too much about lawyers!!!