[SBS] Pinocchio 피노키오

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
x0unerthanlater said:

It was like a storage room or something. Yeah that was a bad kiss.
The 2nd kiss LJS gave her was okay. ^_^
I think the one(s) she did with Yoon Shi-Yoon was also good. (Flower Boy Next Door)

LOL Omg another favorite Yoon Shi-Yoon!!! I can't believe he's not coming back until 2018....rt???? Sorry off topic, but I couldn't watch that drama. Sorry Yoon Shi-Yoon....... Park Shin Hye...... I just couldn't tune into that drama. I wanted this drama to be an awesome one bc the year started out good. But the way I'm looking at it will probably end up disappointing me. But I'm it won't rt.....bc the director is from I Hear your Voice.

OMG for the first time i ever seen Park Shin Hye not look surprise on her kiss scenes is with Yoon Shi-Yoon. LOL totally weirdo for me to go search that up but I'm a total bias for Yoon Shi-Yoon. I loved him in Me Too Flower. But the kiss scene was much better with Yoon Shi-Yoon...I agree 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kikichue1 said:

LOL Omg another favorite Yoon Shi-Yoon!!! I can't believe he's not coming back until 2018....rt???? Sorry off topic, but I couldn't watch that drama. Sorry Yoon Shi-Yoon....... Park Shin Hye...... I just couldn't tune into that drama. I wanted this drama to be an awesome one bc the year started out good. But the way I'm looking at it will probably end up disappointing me. But I'm it won't rt.....bc the director is from I Hear your Voice.

OMG for the first time i ever seen Park Shin Hye not look surprise on her kiss scenes is with Yoon Shi-Yoon. LOL totally weirdo for me to go search that up but I'm a total bias for Yoon Shi-Yoon. I loved him in Me Too Flower. But the kiss scene was much better with Yoon Shi-Yoon...I agree 

I just hope they don't drag on the mystery surrounding the 2 brothers. I hope that Dal Po reveals his true identity soon so that he and In Ha can start focusing on their blooming relationship.

Flower Boy Next Door was endearing. It was definitely one of Park Shin-Hye's bestest kisses scenes. I can't believe even Lee Min Ho couldn't bring her to that. Let's see if there will be more kisses with LJS. I loved his kisses in "I Can Hear Your Voice"... 

dariey

sarNie Adult
my best part for this week episode goes to the scene when inha shut her mom infront everyone.wow that was so good.i'm satisfy but that just so little to make her mom regret over the evil thing she has done.i want more of this intense scene which i know we will get in future since big bro has come to know who dalpo is.i seriously don't want to believe big bro is the killer even more clue are pointing to him as the suspect now.

x0unerthanlater

Wow the feels in this weeks episodes were too real. I had to keep a towel under my eyes! Poor Dal Po & Jae Myung.

The kiss with Dal Po & In Na was so sad... LJS does the best dramatic kisses! I love how his tear just slid down so perfectly. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
i literally sobbing over these 2 episodes.i could careless of other just for jaemyung & hamyung.it break my heart everytime they want to sacrifice for each each other.the best sad and episodes for me this time.they just meet,now they split again.happy,bitter and sad at the same time.agree,LJS tears can give so much effect on this emotional scene.i just love this 2 brothers so much now.

captions from one of the best part for me.this pic make me heartache so much.

cr girlfriday​
being a killer is a bad thing.as much as i want jaemyung to survive it will not be fair to the family that lose their father,brother or even a son.he need to be responsible for what he did over the family.still, i want to see these 2 brothers together again and until now i don't want to believe jaemyung is the killer.

please,their bromance just too beautiful to end early..T^T

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I love the bromance hmmmmm...... there going to seaprate them again!!! How sad, lol it desnt seem to end. from the beginning till now its still so sad for dalpo

dariey

sarNie Adult
after crying again & again now i can spazz over others..hahaa

can i say how much i love SCO get slap in the face,not physically slap but words slap.that is why there was idiom 'tongue is sharper than sword'.now she getting the backlash.i'm sooo satisfy but not so much with jaemyung condition.

aww i'm a little happy with YSH making his cameo here as a lawyer from IHYV.that silly but smart guy..lol :D

now i wondering what will be the plot for the rest 8 episodes.

x0unerthanlater

YSH making a cameo in next weeks episode is going to be so cute! Hahah I love all the IHYV references in here.
CSO and her downfall was the best thing that happened. I am glad that everyone finally sees her for what she is. She may have turned around and cared for In Na a little, but that doesn't mean she's a good person now. She was a liar and a manipulator. She doesn't deserve to be honored and respected as a prestigious anchorwoman. I know in the end she will realize her errors and come around. I hope so, for the sake of In Na & Ha Myung/Dal Po's love.

dariey

sarNie Adult
share some thoughtful quotes from this drama.credit http://www.koreandramaquotes.com/pinocchio-quotes/

1-
 “The truth is ten times more comforting than a lie.” -Choi Dal Po-
2- “There are many times in life when I’m made to realize just how small this world truly is. I’m sure there’s been times in everyone’s lives when you meet a perfect stranger and come to realize their fate is intertwined with yours.” 
3- “Whether the fate be good or evil, it’s strange how it intertwines.”
4- “A pipe of speculation, a pipe of envy and jealousy. These pipes are so easy & simple to blow that anyone can easily set it off” 
5- “That’s not evidence, that’s speculation” -Choi In Ha-
6- “Broadcasting can kill an innocent person with just one statement, so how would I even dare to think of it as a joke?” -Choi Dal Po-
7- “I thought that my heart racing in that moment would eventually subside with time. And then, I thought I’d be able to leave easily. But that was a foolish assumption, an excuse to stay by her side” -Choi Dal Po-
8- “The higher you climb up in the ladder, the harsher criticism you will receive.”
9- “Isn’t a reporter supposed to relay the truth?” -Choi In Ha-
10- “A reporter must be able to lie during interviews because it’s telling those lies that will bring out the truth, like oil on water” -Reporter Song-
11- “Is it a pointless dream for a person who can’t lie to dream to be a reporter?” -Choi Dal Po-
12-  “I will come to visit you again not as an ignorant puppy, but as a wolf. I’ll howl properly at you.” -Choi Dal Po-
13-[SIZE=14.4444446563721px] “Trying to force your thoughts into someone else’s head is harder than trying to force other people’s money into your pocket.” -Grandpa-[/SIZE]
14- “Don’t be cautious anymore, start living your life the way you want to live.” -Grandpa-
15- “Your handsome face, your smart brain. Don’t need to keep them hidden anymore. It’s okay for you to live your life out in the open, however you want.” -Grandpa-
16- “I believe that a reporter should never report anything that has yet to be proven.” -Choi Dal Po-
17- “I don’t believe any speculations or conclusions can be made from what you’re shown on screen.” -Seo Bum Jo-
18- “Blindly accepting a decision is something that only little kids would do. A true reporter should’ve investigated
deeper to find out the real truth.” -Cha Hye Sung-
19- “Pinocchio and reporters should’ve known that people always believe their words, therefore they should have known that their words are scarier than any other person’s words. They should have been cautious, more cautious!” -Choi Dal Po-
20- “How dangerous it is if a person who ignores the fact they could be wrong, becomes a reporter” -Choi Dal Po-
21- “The person who led me down the path of becoming a reporter may not have been In Ha, but in actuality it may have been you, Father” -Choi Dal Po-
22- “How scary a person can be when they don’t realize the gravity of the words they speak.” -Choi Dal Po-
23- “News reports being created and told by a reporter who can’t lie will lend more credibility to the viewers. As you can see, I’m a Pinocchio who can’t lie. I am the first Pinocchio in the country to become a reporter.” -Choi In Ha-
24- “Don’t treat your kids like a criminal and just let her do whatever she wants to do” -Reporter Song-
25-  “In order to survive in this world, everyone has to go beyond the human’s limits” -Seo Bum Jo-
26- “When what we have found isn’t the truth, the truth sends us a small signal to try looking again. That’s what we call ‘doubt’” -Choi Dal Po-
27- “The small pieces that don’t suit the perfect looking truth: doubt” -Choi Dal Po-
28- “The moment you let go of that suspicion, the truth hides itself away in secrecy.” -Choi Dal Po-
29-  “News stories are often compared to an onion. Because as more layers (called the truth) are peeled off, more new truths are revealed. Upon deeper digging and further investigating as you would peel an onion, we were able to find out the ultimate truth of the story.” -Manager Song-
20- “It’s a problem if you take up the challenge without knowing to be fearful of it but you’ll be fine as long as you know
to be fearful of it beforehand. You won’t make such a big mistake again.” -Grandpa-
21- “There are times when you just have to follow your gut instinct instead of following the line.”
22- “There are times when you just have to follow your gut instinct instead of following the line” -Jang Hyun Kyu-
23- “When you actually do see the person, they’re nothing like what you were expecting. The more you found out about the person, the more difficult and painful it becomes.” -Choi Dal Po-
24- “Making the whole world watch our stories is the true responsibility of a reporter.” -Kim Gong Joo-
25- “Shooting the story without pondering about the issues first would make them tabloids, not news stories” -Kim Gong Joo-
26- “If it’s magic that can fool the entire world then can it be turned into a miracle? If it’s a lie that can fool the entire world… then can it be turned into the truth?” -Choi Dal Po-
27- “The truth trapped in a wall of lies may look still and peaceful like the calm waters. But without anyone even being aware of it, the truth found the tiniest crack in the wall & started leaking out toward the world” -Choi Dal Po-
28- “The truth slowly starts to leak out, forces that tiny crack even wider. Then in one moment, the wall comes crumbling down and flows heavily out into the world” -Choi Dal Po-
29- “The truth that I’ve wanted to keep hidden, was found out by one person who should never known” -Choi Dal Po-
30- “Burying the truth doesn’t make it go away. It’s bound to come out into the world in some way, shape or form whether it’ll be pretty or heinous” -Cap Hwang

ooh i still spazzing over last 2 episode on tumblr.it hard to get over them..>_<
now start digging on the ost.

dariey

sarNie Adult
heartwarming feeling for ep 13.love dalpo cuteness when he drunk and family scene.grandpa is the best.the bros scene too short,i want more.still all over those 2 guys.
now we know they will fill the rest ep with new related case.of course mom still there even she get her 'thrown' down from broadcast.

dariey

sarNie Adult
totally amaze how the writer can relate all cases from ep 1 to recent.everything have connection and too perfect which able to make me roll my eyes..lol

dariey

sarNie Adult
lol it take sometime for me to finish the last 3 ep.not feel excited like when first watch this..huhuu

as expected from this writer,this drama end in clean way just like IHYV.everything is solve from minor issue to the main one and it take 18 ep to know the purpose of beomjo role..hahaa

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL!!! It was okay. This drama wasn't to scream for haha...I expected that at least but overall it wasn't that bad. Not the greatest ether. Won't be any of my favorites. I think one of my favorites for the beginning of 2015 would be Healer.

x0unerthanlater

This has got to be one of my favorite dramas from PSH (besides You're Beautiful). LJS is so handsome in here. I finally got the chance to finish this. They are a beautiful pair. I hope they can reunite again in the future. All in all, I like how things wrapped up. It would have been cute to see Cap Hwang & Yoo Yu Rae end up together though. the actor who plays Cap. never ends up with a girl.