[SBS] Secret Garden

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Hyun Bin going to the marines. Ahhh, he's looking hecka handsome

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/pictures-of-hyun-bin-in-the-army-revealed

hui4163

sarNie Egg
This is my favorite mv of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhwhygfcwGA

It captures the best moments btw them (before they switch bodies) and I became really obsessed with the video -watched it repeatedly. I actually loved the first 5 episodes the most before they switched bodies because of the really good development, not to mention incredible tension btw HJW and HB -omg, the push-up and changing room scene. But the chemistrophic build-up sort of fizzled out after the body switch, giving way to simple comedy with them trying to get used to new identities. I was just disappointed that the switch kind of killed off all that escalating build-up before it had a chance to explode. Don't get me wrong, the drama made me fall in love with Hyun Bin (never was a fan of him before, but this drama made me one) and I've always loved Ha Ji Won, but I just wasn't a fan of the "switching bodies" plotline (it's a tension killer and resulted in some character inconsistencies). But I haven't been this into a Kdrama since "Brilliant Legacy" -this one got me back into the Kdrama genre after a more than one-year hiatus. It's getting harder and harder to find "addicting" ones these days.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
It is definitely part of my Top 3...Secret Garden esp the ending is like no loose end whatsoever and completes my imagination. Did I say how much I LOVE THIS SO VERY MUCH!! Leads have so much chemistry, OST is fantastic. Huge fan, too bad k-drama never as far as I know the leads join forces again. But these 2 deserve to do another and hopefully an even better storyline. I wonder how many awards they receive for this Kdrama???.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoo here I go............

There were many factors why I didn't start on Secret Garden;
Okay I admit I didn't want to watch Secret Garden because it was an overrated drama. Everyone was watching it and everyone was talking about it so I was one of them people who pushed it to the side just because it was overrated. And plus I'm not too fond of Hyun Bin. I tried watching it once, but I just couldn't get into the beginning so throughout the years, I just watched clips here and there. Again, I honestly believe that working in a Korean Beauty Supply for almost 3years has affected my views on Koreans lol therefore I stopped watching KDRAMAS while I still worked there. Since I quit a month ago, I have been hooked on KD all over again lol So I decided to give it another chance because it was Netflix so why not................................OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG what was wrong with me during those past years? How did I skip out on this drama? How the heck wasn't I hooked from the start? <----well my *factors* answers my questions lol.
Couple weeks ago I watched a cut clip from SC which I found really really reaaallly romantic ahhaha My sister and I started watching it on yesterday......I pulled an all nighter until 5:30am watching it and I had to wake up at 6:45am to get ready for school. Today, I was dead asleep in both of my classes haha The whole day I couldn't get SC out of my head so right when I got home from school, I continued watching it ^^ Just finished it a moment ago.....wow oh wow, I am blown away, totally blown away. There wasn't one part that dragged at all which surprised me.......I laughed throughout the whole time they both switched bodies. ahhahaah Hyun Bin absolutely deserved all the awards he won for his role as Joo Won as well as Ha Ji Won. Hyun Bin's role in SC has definitely made me a fan....I'm a sucker for dimples too hehehe...........gahhh I love how the script wasn't cliché or typical, everything about this script was perfect. Her father was the perfect tie between the characters. The cinematography was excellent..........................I do find it sad how at the end, his mother still didn't accept them, but at least she help took care of ther grandchildren..............

SECRET GARDEN IS TRULY and ABOSLUTELY MAGICAL :) this was one drama, I wished had never ended... ;(

favorite scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuKagHSpk3M
cr: bysinghe4

the set up scene was by far my favorite scene....romantic so romantic ^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Whoo here I go............

There were many factors why I didn't start on Secret Garden;
Okay I admit I didn't want to watch Secret Garden because it was an overrated drama. Everyone was watching it and everyone was talking about it so I was one of them people who pushed it to the side just because it was overrated. And plus I'm not too fond of Hyun Bin. I tried watching it once, but I just couldn't get into the beginning so throughout the years, I just watched clips here and there. Again, I honestly believe that working in a Korean Beauty Supply for almost 3years has affected my views on Koreans lol therefore I stopped watching KDRAMAS while I still worked there. Since I quit a month ago, I have been hooked on KD all over again lol So I decided to give it another chance because it was Netflix so why not................................OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG what was wrong with me during those past years? How did I skip out on this drama? How the heck wasn't I hooked from the start? <----well my *factors* answers my questions lol.
Couple weeks ago I watched a cut clip from SC which I found really really reaaallly romantic ahhaha My sister and I started watching it on yesterday......I pulled an all nighter until 5:30am watching it and I had to wake up at 6:45am to get ready for school. Today, I was dead asleep in both of my classes haha The whole day I couldn't get SC out of my head so right when I got home from school, I continued watching it ^^ Just finished it a moment ago.....wow oh wow, I am blown away, totally blown away. There wasn't one part that dragged at all which surprised me.......I laughed throughout the whole time they both switched bodies. ahhahaah Hyun Bin absolutely deserved all the awards he won for his role as Joo Won as well as Ha Ji Won. Hyun Bin's role in SC has definitely made me a fan....I'm a sucker for dimples too hehehe...........gahhh I love how the script wasn't cliché or typical, everything about this script was perfect. Her father was the perfect tie between the characters. The cinematography was excellent..........................I do find it sad how at the end, his mother still didn't accept them, but at least she help took care of ther grandchildren..............

SECRET GARDEN IS TRULY and ABOSLUTELY MAGICAL :) this was one drama, I wished had never ended... ;(

the set up scene was by far my favorite scene....romantic so romantic ^^
Watch every k drama I like and you won't be disappointed lol jkjk.

Yeah, I didn't want to watch this drama at first too. That is because I didn't like the whole body switching thing. But, I watched it and it is by far one of my top faves. It's between Secret Garden and Master's Sun for my top K-drama romantic comedy. If you haven't watched Master's Sun, do it right now!! It's the only newest k-drama that had me hooked since SG.

I love Hyun Bin's character. He is so in love with her. And I also love her character for not being the typical weak girl. And she's not girly girl or a fashionista. I like that the mom didn't accept them to the end, it is realistic. Everything can't always be resolved, but it doesn't matter to them because they are happy with each other. That's what's most important.

Oh, and love how their kids live elsewhere haha. How many more kids are they going to have?? LOL. When Hyun Bin gets out of the military, they should have a Secret Garden Special :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So....I finally set aside my bias~ness and decided to give this drama a try. Well, I don't regret it. I'm actually enjoying it thus far, I'm on episode 10. Truth be told though, I decided to watch this one because of Kim Sung Oh, you know Secretary Kim, hehe. I don't know what's so attractive about him, but I really liked him in When a Man Loves, maybe it was his character?? :shrug: So yeah, I've come to really like him.

Anyway, back to the drama. I like the storyline. I like that Joo Won likes Ra Im from the get go even though he doesn't know why. Haha. I think it's cute. I'm usually not for tomboys, like Eun Chan in Coffee Prince  :yuck: , BUT Ra Im is an exception. Although she's got a tomboy appearance she exudes a girlish charm that's not hard to notice, like when she blushes at compliments about her. Hehe. I don't like her hair, but I'm getting used to it. Hehe. I also LOVE the random English from Kim Sarang's character, I forget her name. I can't wait for more Secret Garden! HEHE.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phone,
I enjoyed SG so much I can even write a whole essay about it. So I got my bestfriend to start on it and now he's hooked....I mean really hooked and he's a GUY lol I watched it again with my sister but she wasn't as into it as I was hahah I was watching SG like it was my first time lol Can never get tired of it ^^ 

My sisters and friends have all watched Master's Sun and told  me lotts of good things about it too...ehhhh I'll probably pass on it since I don't like watching any dramas with the main girl...I mean I love love love So Ji Sub but I can't tolerate Hyo Jin..........

@phatman,
Join the SG club...now I am so obsess with Hyun Bin and Ji Won.....never liked Hyun Bin until now hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
@phone,
I enjoyed SG so much I can even write a whole essay about it. So I got my bestfriend to start on it and now he's hooked....I mean really hooked and he's a GUY lol I watched it again with my sister but she wasn't as into it as I was hahah I was watching SG like it was my first time lol Can never get tired of it ^^ 

My sisters and friends have all watched Master's Sun and told  me lotts of good things about it too...ehhhh I'll probably pass on it since I don't like watching any dramas with the main girl...I mean I love love love So Ji Sub but I can't tolerate Hyo Jin..........

@phatman,
Join the SG club...now I am so obsess with Hyun Bin and Ji Won.....never liked Hyun Bin until now hehe
Oh yes I am part of the club now. Haha.
I'm still not too fond of Hyun Bin, but I like him more now. Same goes to Ha Ji Won.

I just realized that there isn't much of Kim Sung Oh, nor of the other minor characters...

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
SG....withdrawl. And its been so many years.  Found HB and HJW fanclub shipper's page on FB....I hope we get a movie from them or another KDrama phenomenon...fingers-crossed.  Well it they did it with the leads of Thieves and My Love from the Stars then why not them?  Been stalking NG and BTS of theirs.