[SBS] The Heirs

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ipsmilez, he came around mid-late July to early august. I'm jealous that u live in Cali we're all the stars are. I came there last year. even If i don't live there, I'm happy to see that Heir's cast walked on the streets I walked on when I came to visit. They even filmed at the beach that I went to! It's good to know that I've walked on the same ground as the stars. I'm still jelly Ipsmilez. It seems warmed there. Lucky you!!!!!

Heirs is so amazing. I thought Kdramas were long and boring too, but innocent man got me into the world, and intro me to everything else. Loving Heirs. lol.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Smilez! You are lucky. Hahaha Fantastic I now know how you feel! It's so awesome! and Episode 5 came out todayy!!!! eeekkkkssss  :woot:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It would've been awesome if I went the same time as they did ><"

I really enjoyed Ep.5 with all the suspense happening and how Tan was hiding from Eun Sang LOL. It was sweet how he turned on the lights for her when she went to the cellar to fetch the wine. Can't wait to find out the reason behind why Tan and Young Do are not friends anymore.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I really like how Bo Na doesn't like to face Kim Tan. She's so cute. But what's even more adorable is that Chan Young smiles everytime she lies or runs away. I love this couple so much!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i knew this drama will get me addicted to it, but yet i still chose to watch it when its not yet completed!!! sigh...let the weekly anticipation starts... 

like many of you here, i love leeminho's hairstyle in the heirs, it really suits him! and he got tanner! must be due to spending time at the beach hehe.. looking very healthy ^^ 

can't wait for ep 7........  T_T 

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
This drama reminds me of School 2013 mixed with BOF haha. Bromance when they used to bully together (school 2013). However, the main and second lead's personality are the opposite of BOF. Tan is a huge stalker. I guess he can be because he really has nothing to worry about since he doesn't want anything except his bro's love. And now, her love :).

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm finding Young Do and Eun Sang's storyline much more interesting atm....Young Do is basically a typical rich scumbag/bully who everyone is afraid of at school that falls in love with a plain Jane. I really like how he first met Eun Sang and somehow he wants to protect her......Ahhhh Can't wait any longer for Wednesday to get here T_____________T

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lets see if PSH will still do a "stuck-n-stiff" kiss posture/face. She's had several dramas now, I hope she has managed to improve her kissing face. Even if it's a fake kiss, she looks so awestruck and sort of disgusted every time, Lol I love her to pieces but that girl needs to get some sexy kiss scenes for once. Maybe with the king of kisses like LMH, it'll come out alright.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I am holding myself not to screenshot and not to post those bts kissing pictures due to copyright issues which I must pay respect to. Stay tune guys; the story is getting more intensed and I am as always heating up with this second OTP syndrome asking the writer-nim to give our YD a chance to perform as Tan Tan did in the last ep ending. :D

YD is a hottie. He is naive and innocent bully. OMG, I am melting once I know more and more about him as the story goes on. I can't hold myself falling for him head-to-toe. sigh....... I wish he ends up single in the end so that I can occupy him by myself.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Koreans kiss for real. They rarely do fake kisses. For the last Heir ep kissing scene, MH and SH took three hours to finish just the lip touching.

Let me share how Korean kissing scenes shoot. They are shot for several times from different angles. Below is one of the example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsEGmgXyAeU

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Young Do is so scary. I can't wait for tomorrows eps. I'm more interested in Cha Young and Lee Bo Na's relationship. It's so cute. I loved how Kim Tam lied to Lee Bo Na that he still liked her when he doesn't because he likes Cha Eun Sang. Kehehe. It's so good. The kiss is so like OMFG!!!! going crazy. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
andreanaing said:
Koreans kiss for real. They rarely do fake kisses. For the last Heir ep kissing scene, MH and SH took three hours to finish just the lip touching.

Yeah, I know Koreans kiss for real because I've seen some really good kissing in various dramas. But what I meant was, Shin Hye never actually kisses. She just stands there with her lips pressed together while the actor does the movements. She's always awkward in kiss scenes. Maybe she just don't know how? Who knows.

The kiss that MH & SH did wasn't as spectacular as I thought it would be. MH is a really great kisser. SH face during the kiss was weird. I love her, but I wish she would improve on her expressions during a kiss.

Today's episode was good though. YD is slowly thawing and acting nicer to Eun Sung. When Kim Tan and Eun Sung walked right passed each other, it was sad. I wonder if they will remain in school for the duration of the show? Maybe we see them as adults later? Hope so. ^-^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Couldn't agree more. i wish Shin Hye would do more than just lip touching. If it is still taking her three hours to do a kiss, that's just a bit much. We all know Min Ho goes for it. I saw some movement in there on his part. But Shin Hye needs to return a kiss that doesn't look so shocked or like she's about to die in almost every drama she's in.

I am really shipping Young Do. I like Tan for being a good guy, but I love those aggressive guys lol.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I dont blame her. She's an actress and all and it's her job to act her role, but I seriously dont blame her. I dont understand fully yet I understand why she does that... Is that weird? Lol. I guess she's just uncomfortable kissing. I would be too, if it was just acting. People have different limits and thinking, I guess. I guess kissing is one of her limits but she has to, as an actress. Especially a korean actress.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed! The Kiss was awkward..... But it was better than nothing. The Paintball scene was Hilarious though!! So cute how Chan Young jumped in front of Lee Bo Na to save her and that other guy for pretending to really die. Hahaha the people in here are so adorable <3 lol

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
The first kiss was awkward because she didn't want it. She was mad and not happy with KT at that point. The kiss was a forced kiss. Why did she want to kiss back? No way. KT is not respecting her at all.
We will have our second kiss today. lolz, what an advertisement to attract viewers not to dump Heir over Secret's final! Again, seems like it's a sudden kiss and I am really not sure ES will kiss KT back though. :D Don't want her to accept the kiss cuz I am on YD-ES ship. YD will feel hurt and I don't want my Do Do to hurt this much at the age of 18! :(