[SBS] What happen in Bali

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
To second that...I continued watching only cause of my handsome Jo In Sung...also cause I thought the story was good...A rich guy falling for an ordinary girl...I am so in love with this guy...I am determined to marry him...haha...

HJW...I can't stand this girl...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
bi-lover said:
i don't understand how you can like that guy!!! he so not hot!!! not at all...................
[post="147868"][/post]​
What? Are you crazy??? JIS is SOOO FIONE!!! haha...guess you and I have different taste...

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
What? Are you crazy??? JIS is SOOO FIONE!!! haha...guess you and I have different taste...
[post="152012"][/post]​
yeah people do have their own taste and types--- see,as for me sometimes, even though i see hot guys on t.v. i don't have the '' heart attack'' feeling for them--almost seems like they have to do something for me to like that character no matter how hot he or she is... such as, being a good actor + have good dramas out there then i'll like them--N- eventually i'll grow to love them with that 'HEART ATTACK' thing... aha do i make any sense?? you do understand what i'm trying to say though right? if don't, let me know--- i'll explain it better

calla

sarNie Adult
i currently watching this one.....i have to say that its soooooo good. and i watching it because of my lovely S.J.S......he's so cute. :wub:

i don't like the other dude....J.I.S, his role is too mean, short temper and childish. <_<

if i were the girl i would definitely choose S.J.S....he's cute, smart, quiet and has true love. i just so in love with him......hehe :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
bi-lover said:
yeah people do have their own taste and types--- see,as for me sometimes, even though i see hot guys on t.v. i don't have the '' heart attack'' feeling for them--almost seems like they have to do something for me to like that character no matter how hot he or she is... such as, being a good actor + have good dramas out there then i'll like them--N- eventually i'll grow to love them with that 'HEART ATTACK' thing... aha do i make any sense?? you do understand what i'm trying to say though right? if don't, let me know--- i'll explain it better
[post="153924"][/post]​
I know huh? I didn't even notice JIS in the Classic, but after I started watching WHIB, I fell hard for him...his character is mean and dramatic, but I really like it...hehe

calla

sarNie Adult
finally done with this drama......its so emotional.....still can't get over it. -_-
how come some people think J.I.S is adorable in it, awwwww.....he's so evil. he took both of the girls that S.J.S loves. and at the end.....i can't believe the girl says she loves him instead of saying it to S.J.S :angry:

anyways..........to me, S.J.S is the main actor :wub:

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
i like these kind of ending, it's just showing that everything isn't always happily ever after. i always try to expect the worst cuz when it does come im not shocked by it or dumbfounded. well since i read this thread i decided to watch the last 2 eps. and i have to say it was not bad, i like both male character. i like the one that left with her more cuz i've seen him in other movies and he's a great actor.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...the ending wasn't like other typical K-dramas...I don't care, I still love JIS!!! He was willing to give up his wealth for one girl...I just like how he felt for her...*sigh* How much he was hurting inside...

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
i like the drama alright... i thought it was very good. i think HA JI WON did a great job in that drama but i just don't like how they have her dress. i don't find anything annoying about her... she's very pretty and she won the award for best actress at that time for WHIB... don't believe me, go check it out on youtube. i like JIS more then the other guy because the other guy was very boring and too serious. :p

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE BOTH SJS AND JIS BUT JIS IS MY NEW OBSESSION, HJW, DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT HER, THEY COULD HAVE GOT A PRETTIER GIRL FOR HER PART, SHE'S NOT WORTH DYING FOR. FIRST I THOUGHT JIS LOOKED GIRLY AND GAY, BUT AFTER LOOKING AT HIM SO MUCH, HE GETS HOTTER AND HOTTER EACH TIME.

johny

sarNie Egg
Fans always rate this one as one of the top korean dramas, but I can't find anyplace where I can download it? If you know a website or can upload it, that would be great! :D
:D :D

chenling

sarNie Adult
This is one of the first Kdrama's I watched and I loved it..the end flippin shocked the shit outta me but I still loved it. So emotional ughhh but that is way I love Kdrama's!!