Scarlet Letter

Vanida

Save World Save Life
help!!! fast too!! anyone read this book or watch the movie? anyways if any of guys did do u guys know the difference or different about the book and movie? like a comparsion????????? :) need answer by tomorrow fast!!!!!!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i read teh book and have seen the movie, but i can't remember much about the movie. for sure, there were differences, maybe on the kid or something if i can recall correctly. well, u should read the book. it's better than that old fashion movie. i don't think the movie had much of an emotional depiction of the girl's psychological scar as much as the book did...the movie didn't seem to leave much of a sentiment on me, if it did, i suppose, i would immediately remember more of it. goodluck.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I've seen 2 different versions of the movie. The Demi Moore one and then one that's way older. So depends on which version you're talking about.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
jeanie said:
Well I've seen 2 different versions of the movie. The Demi Moore one and then one that's way older. So depends on which version you're talking about.
[post="53415"][/post]​
well the one that we watch at school today is with a girl whos play Hester she has long curly black hair age around 30s somethings and chillingworth looks old and old man white hair and Dimmesdale the father of Peals whos look young same age as hester and they met in the woods and for sure its not that old the movie maybe its Demi Moore just want to know the differeence between the movie and books comparsion???????/ hey thx u alll for reply at least i got some idea hope theres more to it later :)