who do you like more?

• Choi DongWook [SE7EN]

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Jung JiHoon [RAIN]

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

neena

sarNie Adult
i voted for Rain becuase i know about him more. se7en, he kinda disappeared, i think he's back now with his new album 24/7. rain is cool and everything but i don't like his singing as much as se7en's. rain dancing...i think that's what everyone prasies him about. both se7en and rain are very good looking men.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE these two guys.. I think their BOTH GREAT!!! Can't choose and not going to chose because I WILL PICK BOTH!! ahahlol

They both have their own unique style and I LOVE THEM!! boith are so HOT, great dancers, and great singers...

but their one thing Bi has that Se7en really don't have is height and a very nice body ahahlol

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
I think its a more possidbility of Rain winning beacause he acts and sings and dances ,, rather se7en he just sing and dances rain got alot popular when his drama Full house came out . Now lets wait and see if se7ens upcoming drama is going to match up with rain and see how the popularity goes . If I chosen I chose se7en because his singing I think its betters than bi I like se7ens style also ^^ .

STIMA

Se7en ALL THE WAY..i just saw the I KNOW mv.......sorry but Bi could never be as hot as that hahaha T__T LOL Dont kill me Bi fans..

But BI's acting and songs are actually goood but still Se7en is better! =D

cecilia

Staff member
^haha..i just watch se7en ''I KNOW'' mv..and i could see resemblance..don't get me wrong..i like that dude..*not as much as 1tym*..anyway..he just dont' have the ''IT'' FACTOR.. he looks so WHEESUNG :lol: nowaday..

anyway..still like his singing..jsut not too fond of his style..and no offense to SE7EN FANS..*i am one* but se7en just dont' seem to have the gig these days..:shrugs: *i'm not digging his clothese or the hair..

neena

sarNie Adult
XXxredromeoxXX said:
I think its a more possidbility of Rain winning beacause he acts and sings and dances ,, rather se7en he just sing and dances rain got alot popular when his drama Full house came out . Now lets wait and see if se7ens upcoming drama is going to match up with rain and see how the popularity goes . If I chosen I chose se7en because his singing I think its betters than bi I like se7ens style also ^^ .
[post="97060"][/post]​
se7en has a new drama coming out?

Ana

sarNie Adult
I vote for Bi. But I started to like se7en recently. So I say BOTH are pretty good :p . A few people has mentioned that se7en new moves are so like WHEESUNG :huh: ?!..lol..I dun even know who that is but how are they alike?

===============================

Yes, se7en is having a new drama w/a Chinese singer Cyndi Wang :D

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Ana said:
I vote for Bi. But I started to like se7en recently. So I say BOTH are pretty good :p . A few people has mentioned that se7en new moves are so like WHEESUNG :huh: ?!..lol..I dun even know who that is but how are they alike?

===============================

Yes, se7en is having a new drama w/a Chinese singer Cyndi Wang :D
[post="98183"][/post]​
ii voted for se7en :D <<hes sooo cuteee
n wats da drama called?
n do u no dat he kissed wheesung? :loool:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
i luv se7ens voice <<its sooo cuteeeeeee :wub: :wub: :wub:

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i like both of their voice but i have to say I love se7ens voice better and he is soo cute ^_^

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i say both...i love listening to their song..esp. slow songs...but im more of a se7en fan...he just grab my attention more than Bi..love listening to Bi as well!