• Choi DongWook [SE7EN]

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Jung JiHoon [RAIN]

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh no a poll for 7 vs bi... eeek i luv them both .. but if i gotta choose.. it will be rain .. xp .. i luvd him first n se7en too darn .. this is difficult lol..xp..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i was the tie breaker!! haha...i picked rain...his voice is just so soothing!...love it..i love se7en too...but i had to pick rain

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
gosh i havent checked in on this poll for the longest of time xD
but as it seems, both rain and se7en have about the same amouth of fans ^^

cecilia

Staff member
anyone seen the latest MUSIC VIDEOS .. both MV are great .. so can't wait to see the comeback ..

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i like them both...

when it comes to acting... i love rain's acting...

when it comes to music... i love se7en's music...

however... i love them both... but in this case... i'm going to have to pick se7en... sorry rain...

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
se7en...^_^

he doesn't seem to piss me off and he's sooo cute and adorable and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh he looks so sexy w/ taebin! LOL

Bi, he goes on and off for me....sometimes he pisses me off and sometimes he doesn't...and he's cute! LOL but he doesn't look sexy next to taebin. (lol rule this one out)

But I like se7en better...^_^ even before I knew Bi exisited...
Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel the same way to. Sometime I feel like he's trying to get attention too much. To me, 7 is normal and easy going. I really like him. My feeling for Rain is on and off

I vote for Se7en!I like both of them alot.They both could dance but it just that Se7en musics are much better.
Both can really dance. Rain has a very hot and sexy body and looks pretty tall to me. Even so, 7's music is better and has a very nice voice. I don't like Rain's voice....I think that one of the quality that make him very famous was his dancing and his body...
7 did not have the body like Rain, but he can dance and can really sing...:D

777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY