Se7en

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
WOOOOOOO I'm so excited!!! :yahoo:
I'm flying out tomorrow morning and then I'll be partying like a rockstar!
Theres also going to be an autograph signing in Dal City at 2pm on Saturday May 24th!!!!
I'll be there...If my drunk ass gets up early enough! :loool:
IF YOU ALL GO PARTY HARD!!!! CAUSE I SURE WILL BE!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
SHIT!!!!
I WENT TO GO DO MY NAILS AND MY EYEBROWS TODAY AND THAT FREKN LADY HELLA MESSED IT UP.
BOTH MY NAILS AND MY EYEBROWS!
GAWD I'M SO PISSED OFF!
BUT GAWD THE ONLY THING GETTING ME THROUGH IS SE7EN! LMAO

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang its gonna be the 23rd already.. argh im still too young .. xp . lol.. party like a rockstar moh.. lol.. have fun .. se7en ... kekke xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
SHIT!!!!
I WENT TO GO DO MY NAILS AND MY EYEBROWS TODAY AND THAT FREKN LADY HELLA MESSED IT UP.
BOTH MY NAILS AND MY EYEBROWS!
GAWD I'M SO PISSED OFF!
BUT GAWD THE ONLY THING GETTING ME THROUGH IS SE7EN! LMAO
dang that is bad.. they should go out of business xp lol..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I got this from Starcrystal from soompi theres also more info about the performance on http://www.synergysf.com/
and here's the info for the autograph sessions. also got this info from Starcrystal.
Posted May 18, 2008

Autograph sessions @ Verizon Wireless Stores in California

Se7en is holding autograph sessions on the day(s) after the preview parties in San Francisco and LA. There shouldn't be an age limit, so anyone can swing by. It's scheduled at 2PM. You can even call them to confirm the times.

May 24 (Saturday):
Verizon Wireless Autograph Signing (Daly City, CA)
457 Westlake Center, Daly City, CA 94015
1 (650) 991-9901

May 26 (Monday):
Verizon Wireless Autograph Signing (Cerritos, CA)
12603 Towne Center Dr, Cerritos, CA 90703
1 (562) 809-5650

credits: http://myspace.com/officialse7en + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven

Verizon Wireless has been sponsoring Se7en's preview parties. There'll be a preview party @ 1015 Club in San Francisco on the 23rd and one @ Ritual Club in LA on the 25th. (These are 21+ events)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder if its too late to call 1015 or whoever is hosting the party!!??

k anyways thanks for the info moh..i didnt know they are doing a separate signing session also..gosh and its in daly city..like i know my way around..lol

nvm...i just bought my ticket online too!! guess i will see you then moh moh.. ^_^ i need to give you the poster anyways!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sure StarCrystal doesn't mind. You're spreading the Se7en love.

You're flying out? Dude, I'm like less than an hour away, but I doubt I'm going. I want to hang out w/ some old friends who don't live in CA. But I know when I see all the pictures and fan interactions w/ Se7en I'm going to be so jealous. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL pze..yea who could resist that hunk-a-rama!

caught only a glimpse of him leaving verizon to go catch his flight!

the ones from the club was kinda dark...well it is dark..and kinda far ..i didnt get to zoom in..*stupid me!

but i am also trying to upload the vdos...got a good one of him looking at the cam. :p

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
He's adorable. I watched fancams of his perfs @ 1015 and of the fansigning event all Saturday morning. lol Se7en was so cute at the fansigning when one girl had him sign her ipod. His reaction was like asdfghl so cute.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea im still trying to figure out how to upload the darn vdos onto photobucket..one of them frozed on me...

so sabrina you didnt get to go to the performance at 1015??

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
He's adorable. I watched fancams of his perfs @ 1015 and of the fansigning event all Saturday morning. lol Se7en was so cute at the fansigning when one girl had him sign her ipod. His reaction was like asdfghl so cute.
IF THATS THE GIRL I'M THINKING ABOUT THEN IT WAS MY COUSIN! AND IT WAS A ZUNE NOT AN IPOD..
lmao and se7en was arguing/ish with her on how to spell her name lmao!
GAWD I'M STILL SO EXCITED OVER HIM!
HES FUKN HOT I HAVE TO RE-WATCH MY MOVIES NOW. DAMN MMM HMM! HE LOOKED RIGHT INTO MY CAMERA AND WAVED! YES YES YES!!!
FOR SURE I KNOW HE REMEMBERS ME EVEN I WOULD REMEMBER ME..LMAO I'LL KEEP WHAT I DID; BETWEEN ME AND HIM!
HELLA WISH I COULD MAKE IT TO RITUAL TOO BUT AT LEAST I WAS @ 1015!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMFG! SO LAST NIGHT WHEN I GOT HOME I RE-WATCHED MY VIDEO OF DONG WOOK AND DAMN NOT ONLY DID HE LOOK STRAIGHT INTO MY CAMERA AND WAVED BUT HE ALSO BLEW ME A KISS! :kiss: :drool:
HOLY FKN SHIT I FELL ASLEEP SMILING AND WOKE UP SMILING! :yahoo:
GAWD I'M SO EXCITED. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE.
I KNEW IT WAS TO ME CAUSE THERE WAS NO ONE NEAR ME!!!! GAWD YES YES YES!

HOPE YOU ALL GO OUT AND SUPPORT HIM CAUSE HES SUCH AN AMAZING AND TALENTED ARTIST!