Secret Destiny

parisnayang

sarNie Egg
It's a secret, SHHHHH!....everybody told me that, later that day, my days got worser and worser....not up until now, i finally meet my destiny....but how come fate is so cruel, it makes me meet that person again..will i reveal the secret and be worser, or will I just feel hurts forvever?.....
2 years ago....
"AHHHHH!!!!NOOO!!PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!NOO!!!!" I shout, out of breathe. He hold myself tightly, making me feel so heavy, all his sweats is on me now. Seems like we blend togther, NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i shout in my head, i know i could never be able to stop it, the more i do, the more he puts more weights on me. I cry....sniff....tears dripping down my face, ruin my myself, I felt very disgusted.....

present...

I look into the mirror, see myself, i try to smile again, as my mouth move slowyl to smile......i see him, he's in the mirror, just a few feets away from me...
..it's him, he come back once again in my life....i hope i'll not be suffer again, just becuase of a secret that i was to be silence and kept.....

Nadech (Dech) - An adult teenager, just finished graduated college, and come back to Thailand again, to find a girl, who he knows that know the secret, that he's been looking for.

Chalida (Lida) - A junior in college, always feel frighten after her worst nightmare during highschool. She was kept to be silence about the secret, which she has never dare to know.

Yaya (Yaa) - Finished college, she's the one that know how the girl who had died in the highschool for the past 2 years, and the only one she tell was her BFF. Which causes their relationship to tirns apart.

Boy Pakorn (Kon) - Sudy life science and human body, is about to graduate. His last task in school was to find how the human life affects it's own systems in the body, which he now is going under the investigation to find the truth.

Ken P.(Pupon) - During highschool, he knew what he had done, which he felts regretted. Now he's in the undercover police field and searching about the girl who just died 2 years agos death. That makes him more nervous about what he had done.

------SECRET DESTINY-------
.................................................................................

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
wow, parisna, i really want to read it, sounds interesting...humm....so is ken p, the raper, cause from the lines, seems like the girl got raped.. :scratchhead2: :secret: