SECRET LOVE

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 8

In the afternoon at the Kawee’s office.

Kawee: No information about Dao today?(Kawee asking while signing a few file on his desk)

Tim: She seem to find for someone.I think it maybe her dad.(Tim explain.Kawee startled.He closed the file and looking at Tim)

Kawee: Why you didn’t tell me anything?

Tim: Because last time you said just talk if you’re asking only.

Kawee: But still you have to report to me.(Kawee stand up.His face seem angry)

Tim: I’m sorry sir.(Tim bow his head down)

Kawee: What’s wrong with her father.

Tim: From that night he met with you,she didn’t seem to go back home and I think she may find her dad.I mean her dad is lost.(Kawee startled.He silent a minute)

Kawee swallow his saliva.And look at nerd Tim.

Kawee: So,for now find her dad.Where did her dad go.Find him.(Kawee order.Tim nod and then he go away)

Kawee take a long sigh.He sit down slowly.He want to open back his file but his thought went on somewhere.

Kawee: Dao...what the heck did you do now?(He whisper to himself)

Then...

Kring...Kring...

Tom: Mr,Chearvanon asking you to come back home now 

Kawee: Yes,I will.

In the afternoon at the mansion in the office.

Tom: Kawee will come back now, president.(He said after turn off his phone)

Mr.Chearvanon: Good.(Mr.Chearvanon look at Tom)..So,about lawyer Toonapat?

Tom: Ouh..yes..he did call me this morning saying that he want to come here this afternoon.I’m sure he’ll not to refuse the offer that we gave him.

Mr.Chearvanon: Good job.We catch a big fish now.(Mr.Chearvanon smirking)

Tom just smile while nodding his head.He understand what Mr.Chearvanon saying.

Knock! Knock!

Toon walk open the wooden big door and walk toward Mr.Chearvanon and Tom.He bring a file along with him.He stop when he arrives.Both mr.Chearvanon and Tom look at Tom’s attitude.Full of eagerness.

Mr.Chearvanon: Sit down.(Ask Mr.Chearvanon to lawyer Toon)

Toon nod his head and then sit down on the sofa in front of Tom while Mr.Chearvanon right beside him.

Tom: So,did you have a thought about president offer?(Tom ask referring the other day offer of being their legal respective of financial lawyer.

Mr.Chearvanon just smirking looking at Toon.Toon look calm.He then put the file that he bring along to the table in front of him.

Toon: With all my ability and experience I have gone through before,I accept the offer.(Toon answer straightly)

Both of Mr.Chearvanon and Tom smirking again.They know that the person who always find problem with them is in their hand.The person like Toon is easily to handle if give him more money.

Toon slowly swallow his saliva.He didn’t feel scared to face the rich person like Mr.Chearvanon.He had been face many more person that is more rich than him.But the only thought that play around his head is Dao.He still think about last two night.

That morning he didn’t come to work and still think about the bad think he had did.He feel more scared to face Dao.He also don’t know why did he make such this decision.He just want to run from all the problem around him and make more money that himself cannot attain all past 5 years.

Mr.Chearvanon: You’re lucky to have us choose you to work with us.

Toon: I know a person like me will not even have the qualification to work here.But I hope president can read through this file.It contain all the case that I had handle over this years.I’m sure president will not regret for choosing me.(Toon smirk to them)

Tom: But still,don’t think that you can beat us with you ability.A lower person still a lower person.(Tom said)

Toon just hear it without nodding.

Toon: It’s okay, president can trust me.(Toon take a long sigh after saying that)

Tom look worried.He feel something about Toon.

Toon: If so,I will go now.(Toon stand up)

He then walk out from the office.Mr.Chearvanon look at Toon with a wild eyes.

Mr.Chearvanon: Still,you have to look after him.Make sure what thing did he do.Don’t let he jump over from his places.(Mr.Chearvanon said)

He also did feel something that they can’t put much trust to Toon.

Toon who is walk out from the mansion bump into Ja.

Ja: Khun Toon!(She look happy)

Toon: Khun Ja.(He smiled)

Ja: I heard you had been giving an offer to work with K-Chearvanon Group.So,what’s the decision?(Ja ask)

Kawee who is standing in the second floor that come home hurry because the call from his dad eavesdropping what the two of them talking.He feel curious to hear Toon’s answer.He don’t know that his father did give him an offer to work with them.But surely, he know that his father planning something on Toon.

Toon: I’ll start working tomorrow.(Toon answer shortly)

Ja: So!..did you accept?..(Toon nod while smiling)..really?!...Wow..that’s good.(Ja smile)

Toon: Then I’ll have to prepare myself to work with cooperative Khun Jarulin.(Toon praising Ja)

Ja: You’re to exaggerate.(Ja shame)

Suddenly...

Kawee: Wowwww!!!..(Kawee clap his hand repeatedly while walking down the stair.Ja and Toon startled.Kawee walk towards them smirking)..I don’t know that you’ll be very fast like this,huh?

Ja shock.She didn’t understand what Kawee mean.

Ja: What do you mean Kawee?

Kawee: The correct person only, will understand my words.(Kawee stared at calm Toon)

Toon: I’m fully understand,Khun kawee Chearvanon.(Toon answer saying full name of Kawee)

Toon smirk.Kawee stared at him only.Ja still wondering about what actually they both talking about.

Ja: I want to discuss with you about our marriage.My dad wanna know the exactly day we want to marry.(Ja said)

Suddenly...

Kring...Kring...

Kawee answer his phone.

Kawee nodding while answering “Yes”.His face changed to worry face.

Ja look at Kawee.Kawee seem he want to went out for something.

Kawee: You choose the date by yourself.I have things to do know.(Kawee said)

Kawee then start to leave Ja and Toon.But..

Ja: Kawee...(She hold Kawee’s hand.Kawee turning his back to face Ja.)..Did you really have to torture me like this.Can you made a changed of your heart?..(Her voice slow)

Kawee take a long sigh.

Kawee: I’m sorry.But,this is more important to me right now.(Kawee let his hand away from Ja’s hand)

Toon look at sad Ja.Ja really feel hurt.It was like she is a dumb girl who wait for unworthy love all the time.

Toon: Are you okay?(He ask gently)

Ja: I think there is no need I come here.(Ja then leave out from Chaervanon’s mansion)......

In the evening in front of the Bangkok police station.

Kawee: Did she’s in there?(Kawee asking Tim who sit in the driver seat)

He had wait for 15 minutes after he quickly come there  because of the phone Tim have him at the mansion just now.He just left Ja and didn’t discuss about the marriage matter with her.

Tim nod.

Tim: This past few days she’s been looking for her lost dad.Just now she come to the police station.I think she may know where her father is right now.(Tim explained)

Kawee: You go back first.(Kawee order)

Tim startled.But he didn’t talk much or Kawee will scold him again.He go out from the car and walk back on his own.

Dao coming out from the police station.She look really messy.With long blue jeans and white closed she still wear it.Her hair didn’t tied up like usual.The most thing right know she had in mind is...she must went to her dad.

[Flashback]

Police: We’ve get information someone that is similarly like your dad was found in Pattalong

[End of flashback]

Dao remember the police said.She then quickly walk to the bus station.She walk toward Kawee’s car.

Kawee who see it quickly prepare himself.When Kawee is conscious and he open the door.. 

Dao: Auchh...(Dao fell down)

The car door that Kawee open struck Dao who is walking.Kawee shock.He didn’t intend to do so.

Kawee quickly help Dao to get up.Dao just stand with the help of Kawee.She know that was Kawee.But she didn’t care to that guy.What she really think more now is her missing dad.She must go to find her dad at Pattalong.

Kawee: Where are you going?(ask Kawee while holding Dao’s hand when he sees Dao want to go quickly from there)

Dao: Pattalong.(Dao said short.She look at Kawee)

She then let her hand go and went to the bust station.Kawee look upset.He clench his teeth.He then go to Dao and catch her hand.Then he bring Dao to his car.Dao who is conscious just follow Kawee when he forces her.She didn’t know what Kawee want.

Kawee: Pattalong,right?(Kawee ask)

Dao startled and she nod.

Kawee then push Dao gently into the car and close the door.He also went in to the car and start to drive the car.He’ll help Dao drive her to Pattalong instead of taking a bus.

In the night at the hospital in Pattalong.

Doctor: We’ve found this body like this.

Dao look at the lie down body in the corpse room.She slowly lift up the blanket that cover the body.She want to prove if the body is her dad or not.Kawee who’s follow behind stop at the door.He didn’t come in.His eyes look worry.Worry about Dao.

When Dao see the face of the body.She shock.Her eyes likely want to pope out.She didn’t believe it.The smelly body and all wound at the body was her dad.Her dad was found dead at the palm tree farm in Pattalong.

A drop of tears flow out from her eyes.Her head dizzy.She cannot control herself.And....

Kawee: Dao!!!..(Kawee run toward the fell Dao.She past out)

Kawee then lift up the faint Dao and carrying her.While carrying Dao....he look at the gently face.Dao’s face.Full of warm and sadness...

Kawee: Why did fate is unfair to you.(Whisper Kawee)

He know the woman he’s carrying is now is the woman that take the blame of the woman he loves.But that was 5 years ago.Everything had changed.His heart also may had changed......

Continue.....  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
wouuuw that's alot of hiding and changing i can't wait to read it and see how things will go good job i will be waiting and see how Dao will discover Toon and see his other face and how Kawee will accept his feeling for her in the future how their relationship will develop for now she is very dumb and i know she is a patient person who have power and strength to endure the pain but sometime that "too good" make her an easy tool to play with thank you for the clarification fighting for the next chap ;)
But I really really really happy right know... :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: you know what..when you angry at Kawee because of his temper..it mean that..you are imagine this story..you are watching this story...hehehe..You know when this meany person can make someone angry.I once had become angry at Ken's character in Sawan bIang especially.hehehe

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
where did you disappeared girl i'm still waiting for the next chap :p i hope you didn't drop this project na :)
This is what I've waiting for.the pranang that I've for a long time...for sure I'll not drop this project...Here I give you some snack.Not much part about Dao.But sfter this...the craziness will start over..... :dance1:  :dance1:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I just want to ask.Is khaninch and Kim look good together.Right now I'm a bit hook with him.He look naturally asian man I'm looking for...hehehe

:woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

JUST LOVE THEMMMMMMM!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
This is what I've waiting for.the pranang that I've for a long time...for sure I'll not drop this project...Here I give you some snack.Not much part about Dao.But sfter this...the craziness will start over..... :dance1:  :dance1:
awwwwww you always leave me on my toe in the best moment aaaaaa and what a pity life Dao is having :cry: i didn't expect the dad will die i thought Kawee will find him for her but like this he had the chance to see her real suffer and start to soften for her can't wait for next chapter good job :thumbsup:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 9

On the night at the ward in Pattalong hospital.

Kawee stared at faint Dao.His eyes deeply stared her gaze.He feel worried.Sad,fault and everything.He clench his teeth.

Kawee: You must not die.Don’t you ever die until I said so.(Kawee said while looking straight in front of Dao)

Then a doctor come in.

Doctor: She didn’t eat and his body weak at all.She lost a lot of water in her body.That’s why she can faint like that.

Kawee: Thank you doctor.(Kawee nod.But his gaze still at Dao’s face)

Doctor: Are you her husband?(The doctor ask)

Kawee startled.He look at the doctor.

Kawee shake his head.

Kawee: No,I’m his guardian....(He said)..Because she’s the one that I want to care now..(He whisper in his heart)

The doctor nod.

Doctor: If so,soon you can go to the counter to sign a form.(The doctor ask.Then he head out from the ward)

Kawee walk toward besides Dao and sit.He look at Dao’s face.He take a napkin on the table and started to wipe away the sweat at Dao’s face starting from her forehead down to cheek.

Kawee: Did your life so hard to live on.....(Kawee whisper)..

He feel pity over Dao........A woman who has one thousand secret that make he curious and worry about.....

On the late night at Pattalong hospital.

Dao open her eyes slowly.She sees one nurse in front of her put a water into the syringe.

Nurse: Aw..Miss..you’re awake now.(The nurse help Dao to wake up)

Dao: Where am I?(Dao ask.She blur suddenly)

Nurse: You’re at the hospital.You faint a few hours before.(The nurse smile while correct Dao’s body to sit)

Dao close her eyes.She felt like she remember something....

Dao: Dad!..where is my dad.(Dao shock.She remember about her lie down dad.Her dad that was dead)

Nurse: A man had ask for us to take you and your dad tomorrow morning to Bangkok.He ask to do the funeral there.He had prepare everything.(The nurse explain.Dao shock)

She started to cry.She cannot accept that her dad was dead.But she try to endure all the hurt in her heart.She must endure it for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.So that she can live well.

Nurse: Are you okay Miss?(The nurse ask)

Dao wipe away her tears and look at the worry nurse.She nod.

Dao: That man....(She want to ask the man that nurse mention awhile ago)

Suddenly someone come in the ward quickly.That was Toon.After he heard Dao was in Pattalong he hurried come there.

Toon: Dao...

Dao startled...

Dao: P’Toon....(She look at Toon)

The nurse there head out.There was only Toon and Dao left.

Toon: Dao...are you okay...?(Toon sit beside Dao)

Dao: I’m okay...(Dao smiled)

Toon: Your dad....

Dao: I’m okay...P’Toon na...Thank you na...(She hold Toon’s hand.She felt thanks because she know the man the nurse saying is actually Toon.It must not be Kawee who send her there.In her thought Kawee will not do something good for her)

Toon startled.He don’t know why suddenly Dao said thanks.He just come there and Dao is thanking him.He smiled back to Dao.

Dao also smiling.She know no matter what happen, she still have Toon right now.Even she is alone now.....she had Toon beside herself.....

In the morning at Chearvanon’s mansion.

Kawee is in his office and is preparing to went out from the office then went to hotel.Tim knock the door and come in as he know Kawee is in need.

Kawee: This morning,Dao and the corpse will come back from Pattalong.I already said to the doctor to send them here.Take care of the funeral.(Kawee order)

Tim nodding and head out from Kawee’s office.Ja approach the door and open it.She look at Kawee who want to went out from the office.

Kawee: Aw..Miss Jarulin.What are you doing here this early morning?(Kawee aks.He stop in front of Ja and smiled)

Ja silent,then Kawee’s stepmother come also Ja’s mother followed her.Kawee startled.He didn’t know that Ja and her mother will come today.

Kawee’s Stepmom: Can we talk before you went out.We have to discuss something before it’s late.(Kawee’s stepmom said.Ja smiled to Kawee)

Kawee smirk back.He know that was Ja who had planned it.If yesterday she cannot hold Kawee to go away.But today she brought her mother with her.

Kawee: Okay...(Kawee said)

Kawee then walk first and lead the way to the dining room.He seat.Ja seat besides him.His stepmom and Ja’s mom seat in front of them.

Kawee: So,what’s it?Can we discuss it faster.(Ja look upset looking at Kawee)

Kawee’s stepmom: So,what about we discuss the dowry first?

Ja’s mom: I’m agree with you.

Kawee’s stepmom: What about 100 million baht?

Kawee startled.The dowry is to expensive for him.

Ja’s mom: Yes..I-..

Kawee: I didn’t agree.(Kawee cut)

Ja shock.She look at Kawee.She didn’t understand if 1 Million baht is to expensive for a tycoon like Kawee.

Ja: But why?(Ja ask)

Kawee’s stepmom: Oh...he didn’t mean that.Maybe it’s to low for a woman like you nu’ Ja ka...

Ja’s mom: Really?(Ja’s mom ask to make sure)..

Kawee look upset.He didn’t mean that.

Kawee then straightly get up and...

Kawee: Sorry..but first I have a meeting this morning...(He then walk away but then stop.He turning his back again)...And aunty...you’re not my mom to put this plan like you love...(He said.His face straightly look wild at his stepmom.His stepmom shock)

Ja and her mom mute all of sudden.Ja shock the most seeing Kawee’s behave in front of her mom like this.

Kawee then walk away and head out to Hotel........

In the morning at K-Chearvanon’s building.

Toon walk into the K-Chearvanon’s building.He walk to the 8th floor of the building where his office is there.He had been offer a big office for himself only.He feel like he didn’t choose the wrong decision to step into this building.

He remember at the Pattalong hospital this early morning.

[flashback]

Dao seat at the chair while waiting the corpse to be clean and managed.Toon went near to her and bring a cup of hot coffee.

Toon: This..(He give one of the coffee in his right hand to Dao)

Dao look at it and take it from Toon.

Dao: Thank you...(She said short.She didn’t talk much from what happen yesterday)

Toon: Dao....(Toon call.Dao look at him with a smile at her face but still her gaze is lost)..Today I have something urgent at office.I hope you don’t mind if I’ll go back first.

Dao: It’s okay P’Toon..your work is more important right now.(Dao said slowly.Deep in her heart she did feel hurt.She still hope and hope if Toon will care first for her more than anything.)

[End of flashback]

He shook his head and straight away walk to his office.He don't want to think more about Dao even his feel guilty for Dao at his first day in the Chearvanon's group.He open his new office.Big and comfortable office.

Kawee: Wah! Wah! Wah!..(Kawee clap his hand seating at Toon new seat while looking at Toon walk toward the new desk prepare for Toon)

Toon smirk at Kawee.His greedy increase.He didn't feel sorry for entering Chearvanon's group.For him.It's his fate.Fate that give him the chance to change his life.He'll sure will not let go of it.

Toon: What are doing in my room?(Toon ask in front of Kawee)

Kawee: Why can't I be in here? This is my company.A person like you should be more cautious to play with fire like us.But you had enter the place named hell.I hope you don't step back.(Kawee smirking back to Toon)

Toon look calm.Then,Kawee get up from the chair and walk toward Toon in front of him.He stop right beside Toon.Slowly his mouth went to Toon's ear and...

Kawee: I wonder..how hurt she is now?(Kawee whisper mentioning about Dao)

Toon startled.His eyes wanna want to pope out.He didn't know who is 'she' did Kawee mention to.

Toon try to endure his feeling and take a breath.

Toon: I also wonder..why a boss like you always mind one's own business. (He said proudly)

Kawee just smile.He know,a person like Toon will not give up like that.When he talk,Toon will talk back to him.

Kawee: I know my limit.I do hope you'll not cross the limit.(He said mentioning about the job Toon is now.He remembering Toon to not cross the line.The line to be more rich and to take over the company)

Toon smile.His head full of plan.An evil plan.Kawee then walk out from the office.He suddenly remembered about Dao.Who is with Dao right now.How will she face the funeral on her own.That bastard Toon is not there.He must go to Dao.Right now.

That was in Kawee's mind......

In the afternoon at the funeral in Bangkok.

Pueng: P!!!...Why don't you let me know about your dad!..(Pueng cry)

The three of them sit on the floor at the funeral.Dao is looking at her dad's picture in front of them.The place there was lonely.No one else besides three of them.She closed her eyes and gulp down the saliva slowly.Her heartbeat is beating fast.If can, she want to scream as loud as she can.If she want...she wanna cry a lot as she can....She stared at her dad's picture.The smile from her dad don't let her like that.She cannot fell down.She cannot give up on her life.She look at Ae....A warm smile grave on her face to her friend like sister, Ae...

Ae: Eeeyyy..this girl..still you have to smile when your dad is gone.(Ae said.She didn't angry at Dao.She just feel pity)

Ae also there when she know Dao's dad is dead.She hurriedly come from the toll where she used to work and went to see Dao.

Dao still silent.....

Dao continue looking at her dad.Pueng still crying like a kid who lost her chocolate.Ae just sit there calm down the pity Dao...Dao still look at her dad......

Kawee look all the thing happens in front of him.He swallow down his saliva bit by bit...He sneaking at Dao.His feeling was really hurt.He don't know why.It is something he want.He want to get revenge.He want also someone that Dao love also dead.He don't know why all the feeling is hurting him back.He feel worry,pity and CRAZY thinking unfaithful fate that keep on hurting Dao.....

Suddenly Dao look back..She feel someone is look at her.The moment Dao looking back,Kawee hiding.He don't want Dao see him.Dao then look back to her dad.Kawee also look back to the pitiful Dao...He stared the gaze...long stare....

At the evening in the Ratanarak's bakery.

Dao walk slowly into her the upstair.Pueng and Ae leave her early because they have work to do.They just could send Dao until in front of the bakery.Dao went to the small room where she used to live with her dad a long time ago since childhood.Luckily,Kawee didn't take over the bakery for now.So,she can take all her stuff left in the room.The stuff that she and her dad pack to move out from the house.And that was the same night where her dad is missing after she met Kawee also with Toon and Ja.

She slowly kneel down and take her dad old shoes.

Dao: My dad...I'm sorry I can't never get to buy you a new shoes.(She started to let her tears fall down)

She hug the old shoes and lean back to the wall.She then took a picture on a table in front of her.She stared the picture where she and her dad use to went out for hicking 5 years ago.The smiled in the picture she stroke gently.

Dao: I shouldn't make an excuse of being busy.I should have gone together when you said you wanna see foliage again.I should have listen to your story more again.I should have tell you a story more and more next to you.(She take a long breath.She put down the picture and look at the bread that had been left on the table)...the bread you made for me is the delicious bread ever.They were the most delicious bread in the world....(She hug the old shoes again.And started to cry more.)..Daddy...Daddy...(She cry...) ..What should I do now.What I have to do...?..(She cry and cry......She know..it is still, her heart cannot let go someone she love the most........)

Dao: Dad...What do I do????........

After two days.....

In the nights at Kawee's office in Chearvanon's mansion.

Kawee: Where is Daonin?(Kawee ask looking at Tim in front of him)

Tim: I couldn't tell here whereabout for several days now.(Tim answer)

Kawee: Find her.(Kawee order)

Tim: Yes,sir..I--

Kawee: Ah..never mind.(Kawee cut off)..you suck at finding people.(He said pry the thing he had order Tim to do 5 years ago which is to find Pat his girlfriend until then Tim just found a dead Pat for him)

Kawee the get up from his chair and walk out from the office.He intend to hitting Tim's shoulder while he walk away with his shoulder.

Tim just take a deep sigh and look at Kawee at his place until Kawee in away from him.......

In the night at Ratanarak's bakery.

Kawee park of his white volkswagen car in front of the bakery.He walk out to the bakery and open the unlock door.He shock.He see Dao's body was lie down in front of him.He was really shock.He quickly kneel down to Dao.He slap gently Dao's face repeatedly to wake up the weak look of Dao.

Kawee: Dao! Dao!...(He said Dao's name repeatedly.)

But then when he see Dao is not getting up...he quickly lift up Dao and walk to his car.He put Dao on the back seat.When he want to put Dao on the back seat.....Dao is conscious....

Dao: Dad....(The lie down Dao hold Kawee's right hand.Kawee couldn't get out from the car.His feet is outside the car while his body is in the car)

Suddenly...Dao pull Kawee's fist nearer to her.Kawee startled.He fell down on Dao.He shock.Dao's eyes is right in front of him.He try to get up.His left hand hold the driver's seat and slowly get up and move his body out from the car.But then......

CONTINUE..... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
awwwwww you always leave me on my toe in the best moment aaaaaa and what a pity life Dao is having :cry: i didn't expect the dad will die i thought Kawee will find him for her but like this he had the chance to see her real suffer and start to soften for her can't wait for next chapter good job :thumbsup:
Yes!!!..It is the chance for him to take care for her more and more....hehehe :dance1:  :dance1:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I wanna post a video that  had made for Kenberly a long long time ago.Don't be surprise...I'll post many of them.Kenberly fans should and have to watch this..must!!!...

First video from me....second video I made for them (little_cheryl23 youtube)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYMxTUabg0c&list=PL5TaqH_titkAnQMszYL1MVUAPErnVkeeD&index=1

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Third video....from me also..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExObSVl2Scc&list=PL5TaqH_titkAnQMszYL1MVUAPErnVkeeD&index=4

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
fourth video from me...the latest one... :woot:  :woot2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTDug5gE0x4&list=PL5TaqH_titkAnQMszYL1MVUAPErnVkeeD&index=7

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
These also I include all the other fans of kenberly that made mv for them..should watch all of this too.They all impressed me.They likely be my teacher.. :pervie:  :pervie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBLFOdbyFVA&list=PL5TaqH_titkAnQMszYL1MVUAPErnVkeeD&index=3

From framedolphin24 youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLF7YFp31g&list=PL5TaqH_titkAnQMszYL1MVUAPErnVkeeD&index=5

From Kimmy ChinaFanPage youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj-P-E5HtwY&list=PL5TaqH_titkAnQMszYL1MVUAPErnVkeeD&index=6
From missshiannelee youtube channel.

Hope it will entertain all the kenberly's fans out there...stay fight and hope for them NA!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 10

In the night at Ratanarak's bakery.

Dao: Dad....(The lie down Dao hold Kawee's right hand.Kawee couldn't get out from the car.His feet is outside the car while his body is in the car)

Suddenly...Dao pull Kawee's fist nearer to her.Kawee startled.He fell down on Dao.He shock.Dao's eyes is right in front of him.He try to get up.His left hand hold the driver's seat and slowly get up and move his body out from the car.But then......

Dao: Dad...(Dao pull Kawee's hand nearer her and she conciously kiss Kawee.Kawee startled.His left hand withstand his body not to fall on Dao below the seat.)

Kawee lips and Dao lips is touch.Kawee can feel Dao's lip.The gently lip.He cannot move his body because of shocked.He stay for a moment and...

Kawee: What I'm doing!(He quickly get up and force his hand away from Dao.He went out from the car.He stay for a moment and quickly wipe his lip.But then...a smiled grave on his visage....

Kawee: Crazy!(He shook his head and angry at himself)

Kawee back at normal state.He didn't mind his mind and straight away went to driver's seat and start to drive away from the bakery..........
________________________________________________________________________________

In the morning at Chearvanon's mansion.

Dao lied down on a big bed.She open her eyes slowly.The moment her eyes is fully open...

Dao: Where am I?(Dao shock.She open her eyes as wide as she can)

She look around the room.The room was decorate beatifully with many beaitful frame and flowers in there.Like a rich family.Dao confuse.She keep rub her eyes.Then she get up from the bed.She look at the mirror in front.Her clothes was change...

Dao: What is this????(Dao check her close.The white t-shirt she use to wear is change to a pink blouse)

Dao quickly get out from the room and go down the stair...She want to quickly get out from the stranger house that she didn't know.

Kawee: Wait! (Kawee order loudly from the sofa)

Dao who is shock stopped.She feel the voice is resemble to someone she knew.She look on her left....

Dao: Khun Kawee....(She whisper.But she is really shock right now)

Kawee: Where did you hurriedly wanna go?(Kawee ask then he walk to Dao)
Dao look scared.She stay on her place.Her eyes bow down.She take a deep breath.

Dao: W-wait..(She said when she see Kawee is coming nearer her)

Kawee didn't stop but he is coming near and near to Dao.Dao eyes wanna pope out.She then quickly step to walk away and get out from the house.

Kawee: You have debt with me.(Kawee said then he smirk)

Dao stop.She stay silent.

Dao: Debt? (She ask herself)

She gulp down her saliva and turning back.Kawee walk toward her until they in front each other.

Dao: I'm sorry but I have to go back now.(Dao said)

Kawee: Wait.You have debt with me two times.You make my arm hurt so much right now.(Kawee smirking.He try to tease Dao.He is mentioning the time he lift up Dao for two times.One in hospital,one more in Ratanarak's bakery.)

Dao startled.

Dao: I'm sorry Khun Kawee.I don't know what debt I have with you.But I really have to go back now.Like you had said....(She stop.Her eyes look at Kawee's eyes)..Out here..I'll feel more prison than in prison.Yes...I had feel that..thank you for reminding me.(Dao said slowly.Her voice look weak.She remember about her dad.)

Kawee startled.He feel move.His heart hurt.He gulp down his saliva.Dao the turning back his body and walk away..but...

Kawee: I had help you put your luggage outside.(Dao stop.She startled)

She feel hurt.But she know,it's the time she had to move from the house.Kawee just remind it for her.

Kawee mute.Dao then walk away.Kawee look at Dao's back deep until she is lost from his view.......
________________________________________________________________________________

In the morning at Toon's flat.

Toon is wearing his coat in front of the mirror.He look upset hearing at his father and mother fighting early in the morning.

T's mom: Just because she ask for help,you took all of this.So,now I'm the one who is suffering?

T's dad: Why she can't ask help from me,she is my sister,your in-law!(T's dad mad.His voice a bit louder)

T's mom: Oho!!..When it come to your sister,you give help.But if me who need money,you give so many excuse.(T's mom said)

Toon look upset.Everyday he will hear both of his parent fight and fight like a cat and a dog.He tidy up his tie and went to the living room.He stood in front of his parent.

Toon: Mom.Stop it.(T's said.His mom startled.His dad also.They look at Toon)

T's mom: My dear son....You are this handsome today.(T's mom get up from the sofa and look to her son.She hold her son's hand while grinning)..How is your work?..(She ask.So that she can earn some money from her son)

Toon: Dad...(Toon call his dad.His dad the also get up.His mom become silent.The question his mom ask he hold first)

T's Dad: What's wrong Toon?..(T's dad ask)

Toon look at both of his parent.He bring out a saving book from his coat.

Toon: Dad..take this..(He hand over the book to his dad)..This is all my saving that I have from my work all this 5 years.I hope both of you can be tolerate to each other.Open a restaurant using this as a modal.

His parent look happy especially his mom.His dad look calm.But then he smile.

T's mom: Oh my son..You really make me proud of you.(T's mom praise Toon)

Toon nod.He didn't want to said much.

Toon: I go work first.(Toon smile.He then walk out from the house to went for work)

At Peung house (A small two storey-house at the roadside in Bangkok)

ring! ring!

Dao keep press on the bell outside the Pueng house.

Dao: Where is Pueng huh?..(Dao whisper to herself.She then keep on pressing the bell again)

Pueng who just wake up from her sleep mumbling to herself.She look at the window.

Pueng: P”!!!..She startled.(Pueng startled.She quickly get up from her bed and walk away to the gate to open for Dao.)

Dao: Luckily, you are home.(Dao take a deep sigh)

Pueng with her untidy hair mad at Dao.

Pueng: P'.Why didn't you infrom me you wanna come here?!

Dao: I forgot.(Dao said short.She know after her father funeral.She didn't take care of her self well.And when she get up this morning she is in Kawee's house)

Pueng: So...what is with all this luggage?(Pueng ask while looking the two luggage besides Dao)
Dao grin.She stop for awhile.

Dao: Urmmm....Can I rent in your house?(Dao asking without telling she is actually is expelled from he own house and bakery)

Pueng: P'!!..(Pueng smile while pat at Dao's shoulder.Dao know Pueng is joking)..Why not?!..(Pueng said happily)..

Dao smile feeling relieved.Pueng then quickly bring one luggage into her home.Dao bring one more luggage following her.

Suddenly Pueng stop and loking back at Dao.

Pueng: P'!..Why did you want to rent here all of sudden?..(Pueng ask.Dao startled.he didn't tell Pueng the truth Kawee had bought the house.Dao just grin)..Okay..(Pueng pout her mouth)..Pueng know!..You must feel alone right?..(Pueng guess.Dao startled.She grin and nodding to Pueng)

Then they enter the home.Pueng bring the luggage to the second floor.Dao just followed her.

Pueng: So,this room.Okay?(Pueng ask when they enter a small room besides Pueng's room)

Dao look happy.She smile happily to Pueng.

Dao: Thanks na,Pueng.(Dao said sincerely)

Pueng: Okay na P',I want to take a bath first.I have to go work after this.(Pueng said.When she want to went out,Dao stop her)

Dao: Aww..If I ask you for helping me find a job,can you help?(Dao ask.She feel guilty to ask that from Pueng again)

Pueng smile and nodding.Dao look happy.Then Pueng went out from the room.....

In the afternoon in Chearvanon's hotel.

Mr.Chearvanon: Ja..Hotel business.you shouldn't take it lightly.(Mr.Chearvanon said while looking at a file brought by Ja just now)

Ja: If I take it lightly,I would not ask you like this President...(Mr.Chearvanon nod.Ja continue)..Others might think I have it easy just working on my paintings,but all I have done all this time is smiling and charming people in my father's place.I had received most suitable education in dealing with the customers.(Ja explain)

Mr.Chearvanon nodding again that he is understand.

Ja: With 15% shares Kawee has,it would be difficult to keep the hotel.I'm the person who soon will be joining this family...(She look at Mr.Chearvanon eyes.She still hope Mr.Chearvanon will give her shares in the hotel)..President...the hotel construction will be selling...please give them to me.

Mr.Chearvanon smile.Ja just looking at him.But the smile give her more chances to get the shares....

In the afternoon at the Chearvanon's cafe in the hotel.

Pueng: Please boss....pleaseeee....(Pueng appeal)..

She know it's hard to deal with her boss.She also new to there.But to help Dao like a must to her.Dao look around.She look at the lobby outside the cafe.She startled.

Dao: Pueng...I don't think I would want to work here...(She whisper to Pueng because she sees Chearvanon's name there but then...

Boss: If so..okay.I agree with your friend work here.Please make sure she'll won't slip any work.(The boss said then he went away into his office in the cafe)

Dao starled.

Pueng: P'!!.why you don't want to work here?(Pueng ask)

Dao:...P.....(She look at Pueng)

Pueng: No..you must work here.You know it's hard to persuade that boss.He had accepted you,so just work here.It's not that you did not had been in here...(Pueng said.Dao startled.She know what Pueng mean)...You have work here.You also make eye contact with our boss here.Hehehe..(Pueng laugh slowly)

Dao shock.

Dao: Eye contact???...(She whisper to herself)

Dao suddenly remembered what Kawee said this early morning.

Kawee: Wait.You have debt with me two times.You make my arm hurt so much right now.

Dao: What does that mean???...Arghh..(She shook her head)..No!Don't remember it.

Pueng: But P'...what happen to your bakery.It's your dad's property right?(Pueng ask suddenly)

Dao silent.She don't know what to do with that bakery.But what she know,she'll get the bakery back.

Pueng: But...P..if you have your own bakery,it's more good right.You'll gain more and become a boss.(Pueng said)

Dao nod.But suddenly she think of something.Something that will help her.

Boss: What you two are doing here.Do your job now!(The boss suddenly came)

Dao and Pueng shock and then they both quickly run to the staff room to change the close.

While....

Boss: Good afternoon Khun Kawee....(He said when he see Kawee is entering the cafe)..

Kawee: Good afternoon.So,how this afternoon.All things okay?(Kawee ask while walking to a table there.He then sit there properly)

Boss: Everything is okay.The customer seems to like our new menu.

Kawee: Good.Keep on good job.By the way,serve me 2 plate of new dish.(Kawee ask.One more is for Ja who is wanting to talk to him after she met with Mr.Chearvanon)

Boss: Okay Khun Kawee.(He said)

Then Ja is entering the cafe and look for Kawee.She then see Kawee and walk to him.She sit in front of Kawee.

Ja look around the new cafe.

Ja: Nice.(She smile to Kawee)

Kawee: I heard dad give you the share of the construction.(Kawee said to Ja.He seems didn't satisfied with his father choices to give Ja some of heir shares)

Ja control herself.

Ja: I have to take what should I take.Because our marriage..it's business right?..(Kawee silent.Ja continue to tell what she didn't satisfied.)..When I had ashamed at the stage in front of you and all the guest,when you had brought the woman that killed your loved,and had her sitting next to you saying that she's your woman.did you know what I had feel.What my heart feel.Did you know?
(Ja ask)

Kawee swallow down his saliva.He know Ja is hurt.But he didn't intend to hurt Ja.What he do is finding a truth.

Ja: I have think this for a long time.If I'm the one who had died,would you get angry,cry and get revenge for that woman.....but to keep this longing all these years..it's not revenge.It's obsession.STOP IT!..(Ja said a bit louder)

Kawee shock.

Kawee: Stop it Jarulin.We are in cafe.

Ja: To you and for that dead woman,it's a meaningless obsession that didn't do any good.(She continued without mind if she's in the cafe or not)

Kawee: I said stop it Jarulin!(Kawee voice a bit louder)

Ja still continue...

Ja:Stop it now? You are the one who should stop it.Stop taking out your angers on others.

All the customer there look at them.Even the workers there also.Dao who is busy doing her work doesn't notice anything.She still putting some dish on the two plate that her boss order.That two plate must be done delicious and look pretty.She then prepare to send the two plate.One plate is a piece of cake and one more plate is a chicken chop with a cheesy black pepper sauce.

Ja:What are you doing to that woman Dao!..It's childish...(Dao who is walking toward them stop.She heard her name and all the workers is looking at them.Dao see Ja in front of her and Kawee is facing her back)..If you make that weak woman crumble,do you think Pat would be touched because you're such a great person and she is grateful?!(Ja's voice become louder.She stand up from her seat.She didn't care all the people there.)

Dao shock.Kawee also.But Ja didn't know Dao is there in front of her.She keep her eyes looking wild at Kawee.

Kawee: Hey,Jarulin!..I said to you to STOP!!!!..(Kawee become mad.He then get up from his seat also.)

All there become shock.There are workers who is hiding in the kitchen to not involve in this problem.But Dao is still standing there.

Ja: Right.Raise you voice to me.(She said.Now her voice become slow.)

She didn't plan to fight with Kawee.Kawee startled.Dao still silent.Her eyes become more wide.But then....

Ja: Huh...????(Ja look up in front of her.She sees Dao.Dao startled.She become scared)..What a coincidence?..I'm talking about you and you is here?(Ja ridicules)

Ja then walked nearer Dao.Kawee shock.He turning his back and he see Dao in a workers suit.Dao is holding two plate that he order before.

Dao become silent.She feel like her body can't move.But just looking at mad Ja walk toward her.

Ja: Look this Kawee.I'll teach you how the right way to get revenge on people...(She look at Kawee then she look at Dao back.)

Kawee shock.Dao also.All the worker there and customer there is shock.Suddenly....

Kawee: Ja!(Kawee called Ja.)

Ja take the cake in the plate and put it on Dao's face.Dao shock.She was really shocked.She try to move back but then...

Ja: You deserve this!(Ja push Dao on the floor.)

All the dish fall down to her.Her face become dirty and also her cloth.The people there watch them without saying anything.They know who is Ja.

Kawee quickly get nearer Dao and kneel down to help her.Ja then straightly walk out from the cafe.She know it's wrong for her doing that.She'll be mad by her father.But she is also a woman.A woman who has heart to angry and hurt.

Kawee: There is nothing more you want to watch.Quickly go from here.(Kawee said to all of them there.)

Dao wipe away cake on her face.She get up on herself and run to the toilet there.Kawee followed her.His heart is beating so fast.He don't know why.Is he angry or he is also hurt.He just followed Dao instead of Ja.He jut want to take care of Dao.....he don't know if the revenge he want to seek for change to a crazy obesession....An obsession......

Continue... :dance1:  :dance1: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you soo much for the beautiful update woooow Dao has such a miserable  life and that Toon is HORRIBLE couldn't help her with that money he had she helped him hwen he was styding  he own her i don't know how come they still together i fdon't know what she still feel affection to him he doesn't ask about her he doesn't worry about her Kawee who suppose to be the person who hurt her is the one taking care of her , waiting for the next chap patiently can i have a request please put more lovely hot scene between them i loved that kiss moment 

about kenberley hope to pair my hope is really soo looooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but your FF make it less sad thank you for the mvs too i watched them all before  and i loved yours especially cause it's telling a story i hope i will see more in the furtur

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 11

In the afternoon at the Chearvanon's hotel in the cafe.

Kawee wait outside the female's toilet.It have been 15 minutes from that incident and Dao ran to the toilet.Kawee leaning his back to the wall.He know if he knock the door also Dao will not open the door.All the workers there sneaking on Kawee's behaviour.Even the boss there also do the same thing.He cannot mad at Kawee because Kawee is his boss.So,he also let Dao in the toilet first.

While in the toilet...

Pueng: P'....are you okay?(Pueng ask while helping Dao cleaning the cakes at Dao's face)

Dao who is didn't cry a bit smile.

Dao: I'm okay...(She said.)

Pueng: Huh...I know..you must smile.Everything happen is you just smile and smile.(Pueng mumbling)

Dao: Because with this smile grave on my face...I'll be beautiful right?(She said.Pueng pouting.Dao smile back)..Okay..finish..Let us out quickly,so many work to do.

Pueng: You go back home first.Your ankle must be hurt when that wicked woman push you down.Heyyyy..what woman who has that level of temper so so high like that?(Pueng mumbling at herself)

Dao: I'm okay.This is my first day of work.I cannot do this.(Dao said.Then she straightly walk and open the door.)

The moment she open the door...All workers there keep on looking at here.And...

Kawee: Are you okay?(Kawee who is leaning his back besides the toilet quickly ask when he sees Dao went out from the toilet)

Dao startled.Pueng who is behind her whisper to her...

Pueng: P'..why is chairman know you...(Pueng ask)

Dao: I'm okay.

Kawee: Follow me.(Kawee then grab Dao's hand toughly)

Dao startled.Her ankle hurt because of fell down just now.Kawee bring her without noticing Dao's ankle is hurt.He bring her to the resting room for workers in the cafe.He let Dao sit down.

Dao sit down properly.

Dao: Ouchh..(Dao moun a bit)

Kawee startled.He quickly look at Dao's feet.But Dao pull her feet away from Kawee.Kawee then get up again.He look at sitting's Dao.His eyes full of pitiful.

Kawee: Are you hurt?(Kawee ask slowly)

Dao silent.Her eyes bow down.She can't look at Kawee.The incident early make she feel ashamed toward Kawee.

Dao: I'm sorry.(Dao ask all of sudden.She know because of her Ja mad at Kawee)

Kawee shock.His eyes open widely.

Kawee: Don't say sorry.(Kawee order)

Dao startled back.Kawee's face look wild but still calm.

Dao gulp down her saliva feeling scared.Then she smiled looking at Kawee.

Kawee: Don't smile.(Kawee order again)

Dao silent.She cannot do any face to Kawee.

Kawee: Did you hurt?(Kawee ask gently)

Dao lift up her face looking at Kawee who is standing right in front of her.This is the first time she hear Kawee's voice so gently to her.

Dao: Thank you...(Dao said)..I'm okay..

Kawee then smile back at Dao.He take deep sigh feeling relieved.

Dao try to stand by her own.She stand in front of Kawee.She look at Kawee.All of sudden Kawee's heart beating fast.Kawee's eyes who also stared at Dao look elsewhere.

Dao: Khun Kawee..that bakery..that bakery can I have it back?(Dao ask.She actually feel scare to ask)

Kawee startled.He look at Dao.

Kawee: What is it?!(His pitch of voice change)

Dao: That bakery..make it my debt for you.If you gave me that bakery back.I will pay the rent for you.(Dao ask)

Kawee: Huh?..(Kawee smirk)..And so..you are able to pay that for me.I suffered a loss when I have to get rid some of clingy people when I bought your bakery...I will also add that as a debt for you.(Kawee said.Dao startled.She don't know what to say.She just look at Kawee hope he will help her)..what are you looking at?(Kawee ask)

Dao starled.She quickly bow down her head.She then lift up her head again.

Dao: I will pay you back without fail.(Dao said)..I will pay you back for sure.

Kawee turning his back want to go out.Dao quickly hold his hand.He look back.

Dao: I will sure pay you back..but that bakery...(She look at Kawee.)

Kawee make an angry face.He ogle at Dao.

Dao quickly take a pen and a pieces of paper on the table besides her and write down her phone number.Kawee just looking at Dao.She then show the paper to Kawee.

Kawee: What is this?(Kawee ask when he sees a phone number is write on the paper)

Dao: This..this is my phone number..I won't run away..(Kawee take the paper)..But..that bakery..if..

Kawee: That's right.That bakery.You're saying that bakery is a precious place for you right?(Kawee ask)

Dao: Yes.(Dao nod repeatedly)

Kawee: That is why I bought it.(Dao startled.Kawee voice change not like before)..So that I can bulldoze it over!(Kawee mad a bit.He clench his fist and show it in front of Dao)...(Dao become silent of sudden.She become shock)..I told you before.That crap(bakery) is nothing compare to what you took away from me..

Dao: Khun Kawee..

Kawee: Stop.

Kawee force himself and turning back..then he walk away out from the room.

At the par cark in the K-Chearvanon's building.

Pang!

Ja closed her car door a bit loud.She throw away her bag to the passenger seat beside her.

Ja: Arggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!..(Ja scream like crazy)..You dare to play with me,huh?..You..bitch woman..wait..I will hold grudge onto you until the end day of my life.(Ja smirk then she drove away ….)

In the night the at the Chearvaon's cafe.

All of the worker keep on tiding the mess cafe.Dao and Pueng also included.

Toon: Come.(Toon who is suddenly come grab Dao's hand.He forcely bring Dao out from the cafe to the flower garden outside the building)

Dao who is staying silent just follow Toon.

Toon: Sit.(He said.)

Dao sit on the wooden chair there.Toon also.He sit right beside her.

Dao: P'Toon...(Dao smiled.It has been a long time since she met Toon in the hospital at Pattalong where her dad is found.And she also didn't see Toon after that..even in her dad's funeral)

Toon: Why did you work here?!(Toon's voice a bit louder)

Dao shock.Her eyes opened widely.She take deeply breath.

Dao: Chan..

Toon: And what did happen today is it real? Did you have fight with Khun Ja?!(Toon ask)

Dao startled.She don't know what to do.Toon look mad at her.

She mute a moment.She look at Toon's face.Deep in his eyes.

Dao: And what did you always do here?(Dao asking back)

Toon startled back.Dao still don't know he work here and quit his job as a lawyer.Toon look mad and quickly get up.

Toon: Just go back.(Toon said short)

Dao bow her head down.Right now what she feel is her heart is hurt.She feel worst and more worst than this.She feel Toon is more far and far from her.

Dao: P'Toon...You said a lawyer will always do kindness right?(Dao ask.She get up and stand in front of Toon)

Toon: Dao!(Toon a bit mad and hold toughly Dao's shoulder)

Dao: P.'!(Dao shock)

Her tears started to flow out.

Dao bring out the ring Toon's gave her 5 years ago before the accident from her finger.She put it in Toon's fist.

Dao: When I'm in hard situation..I'm in hard place...I've always wait for you to come and please me.(Dao remember what happen today and when her dad is dead)...But..still..I wait..(Dao still crying)

Toon: Dao..(His voice turn slowly)

Dao: I thought a lot while I'm sitting at the funeral alone...I wait and wait for you..I know you said it because of work..But..I still wait and wait for you,but you wouldn't come.All this time..we worked so hard,right?(She ask Toon.Toon feel guilty.Dao still crying)..

Toon: Daonin..

Dao cut off..

Dao: Worrying about hurting each other..so I just smiled..This is not right.(Dao shook his head.She wipe away her tears)..If we meet like this,you will feel sorry with me again,and you try to do something for me because you're sorry..and..it will burden me..(Dao said while letting her tears flowing out)

Dao stop..Toon look at Dao..deep..

Dao: But for what I did..I will never regret it..(She said stating about the blaming she had take for Toon)..But to just see your appearance from the back only...I'm not confident.(Dao said..her eyes look red)..Take this ring back.Let us just become stranger...(her tears flowing again.She know it's hurt.But it's more hurt to keep it in her heart.Today she tell everything,everything that is lock in her heart.She don't want her heart is being torn again and again)

Toon: Dao..(He hold Dao's hand)

Dao: I know it's not wrong to see me as stranger in front of everyone...(She said when Toon and her meet in front of Khun Ja)..I know both of us want to keep it as a secret...But if I can hold it for a long time more..I would want it.But I myself couldn't do it.So...just make it we're strangers.(She let away Toon's hand from her's)

Dao then turning her back and walk slowly away from the garden.She know it's hurt.But she just let it away.She keep walking and walking away from Toon.And Toon just looking at Dao until she lost from her view......

In the night at the Bar in Chearvanon's hotel.

Boy: Yeah..I heard Ja is having problem with a girl..(Boy who is holding a wine sit in front of Kawee.)..Who is that girl,huh?(Boy smirk)

Kawee who doesn't give much intention to his playboy friend,Boy just drink a wine in his hand.

Boy: You don't want to introduce her to me,huh?(Boy ask)

Kawee startled.Suddenly he feel angry.Angry if someone want to be near with Dao.

Kawee: Hey!..You.(Kawee put his glass on the table)..I ask you out not to talk this nonsense!(Kawee look mad)

Boy:Yeah!!..You also know what type of man I am.(Boy mad back)..If you don't want to talk this nonsense,better I go and catch a new fish.(Boy said.Then he quickly leave Kawee alone drinking by his own)

Kawee: Argghh!!!..(Kawee throw away his glass.)

He feel angry,upset and worst.That evening he mad with Dao.He don't know.But seeing Dao is in needed like that make he feel down.He has his own reason why he couldn't give that bakery back to Dao.A reason that will make him hurt if he let Dao have it

He keep drinking and drinking..until he is concious..But then..

Kawee: Argghh..(Kawee upset.The wine fell down to him and make his cothes wet.He then get a handkerchief in his pocket..but a piece of paper containing Dao's number and put it on the table.)..Daonin..E-yyy..nun-girl,good girl,harsh girl...you kiss me that night...what you want huh..(Kawee is talking nonsense because he is drunk)..

He keep holding the paper.He then take his phone on the table and pressing the number one by one
unconciously.

In the night at Station buss.

While waiting for the buss..Dao wipe away her tears.She keep thinking about what happen just now.She don't know what to do.For her..what she had do for Toon is the loyal thing she can do.She's a woman who is loyal,who love her man more than anything,who will do anything...

She's also a woman who has heart...a woman who has feeling.A woman's feeling is to take care off..not for play around with.

But then....

Krinnnggggg!!!..Krinnnggg!!!..

Dao look at her phone.A strange number come out.

Dao: Who is it...??(She answer the phone and...

Kawee: Yeah!!!..Daonin.Yeah..substitute driver!.

Dao realizes that was Kawee's voice.She didn't hang up her phone.But she still on the phone to hear Kawee's called.Maybe Kawee had a change of mind and want to give back her bakery.

Dao: Hello.Hello Khun Kawee.(Dao smile a bit)

Kawee: Yeah!!..Harsh girl,innocent...Come and pick me..(Kawee said)

Dao startled.

Dao: W-hhe-ree..Khun Kawee...?(Dao ask)

Kawee: Hotellll.....(Kawee said.Then the phone hang off)

Dao: Khun...Khun Kawee...(Dao called but no answer from Kawee)

Dao hand up the phone.She quickly went back to the hotel.She know Kawee must be drunk from his voice.So,she straight away went to the Bar in the hotel.

In the midnight in front of Pueng house.

Dao look at Kawee's head lie down on her thigh.All the way in the car Kawee keep lend his head on Dao's shoulder.And every time also Dao push Kawee's head back.But then Kawee lend his head on Dao's thigh.Dao feel pity and just let Kawee sleep on her thigh.

Taxi driver: Your husband look drunk a lot madam.Did both of you had a fight?(The driver said)

Dao shock.

Dao: No.He's noo--..

Taxi driver: It's okay madam.I know every married woman who has their husband a drunken always didn't want to admit their husband.They feel ashamed.(The taxi driver explained)

Dao just grin.She didn't want to talk much.What she know now she must help Kawee.It's not she didn't know where Kawee house is.She did go there when she wake up in this morning.But she had something she must seek from Kawee.She must get back the bakery.

Dao: Thank you,Khun A..(Dao thanks the taxi driver after paying him)

She then bring up Kawee's out from the car and help him stand on himself.She try hard to help Kawee.The drunk Kawee walk slowly.He is half asleep and half wake.She then bring Kawee slowly walk to her room.She sneak at Pueng's room beside.Pueng slept already.

Dao bring Kawee to her room and put him slowly to the bed.Dao pull out his sock and put it below.Kawee look sleepy.Dao then go near Kawee..

Dao: Khun..(Dao smile and she startled.She quickly shook her head)..No.Nothing...(Dao clench her fists and put it on her chest.She take a deep breath.)

Kawee: Pat...(Kawee said calling Pat)

Dao shock.She quickly get on the bed kneeling down on the bed and..

Dao: Khun Kawee...(Dao look worry.She hold gently Kawee's forehead.His forehead wet.Wet because of bad dream)

When Dao wanna get up from the bed to toke a napkin to wipe away the wet....

Kawee: Pat....(Kawee starightly hold Dao's fist.)

Dao shock.Kawee pull forcely Dao's hand and Dao's body fell right beside sleepy Kawee.Her face and Kawee met again.Both of them lie down on the bed facing each other.Her heart pounding faster than before.

Dao: Khun...(Dao try to pull away her hand.)

Dao try as hard as she can...but.......

Continue... :pervie:  :pervie: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
thank you soo much for the beautiful update woooow Dao has such a miserable  life and that Toon is HORRIBLE couldn't help her with that money he had she helped him hwen he was styding  he own her i don't know how come they still together i fdon't know what she still feel affection to him he doesn't ask about her he doesn't worry about her Kawee who suppose to be the person who hurt her is the one taking care of her , waiting for the next chap patiently can i have a request please put more lovely hot scene between them i loved that kiss moment 

about kenberley hope to pair my hope is really soo looooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but your FF make it less sad thank you for the mvs too i watched them all before  and i loved yours especially cause it's telling a story i hope i will see more in the furtur
Hahaha..yeah!!..Toon is trully horrible person lol..Urm..this chapter will make Dao realizes who is Toon.And she make a decision.Good decision.Kiss moment.I love accidentally kiss.hehehe..

For our kenberly to pair...I know it's a lowwwwwwwwww chances.. :cry:  :cry: But still i will wait.Yeah..It's a long wait.So many pranang,new pranang i had in my mind..and it just ended they will never be pranang. :annoyed:  :annoyed: ..hahaha..just wait more and more...Moreover Dao's character in here show us how to be patient and patient.Once we couldnt keep it in our heart,that time tell it.Let make..That Dao...is very patient.... :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhhhh i will let my imagination continue the scene until the next chap ayyy  :weee:  :weee:  imagining kenberley in this kind of lakorn story aaaa *sigh* it will be a dream come true i just can capture them perfectly and dao now is a little smarter although it's really heart broken and cruel for her after all this big sacrifices a biiig biig one she lost her future her life for Toon and in the end he treated her like nobody :teary: what an ungrateful person i hope he will suffer for the hurt he did for her , for kawee he start to soften up but still not nice , will wait for next chap   

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 12

Dao bring Kawee to her room and put him slowly to the bed.Dao pull out his sock and put it below.Kawee look sleepy.Dao then go near Kawee..

Dao: Khun..(Dao smile and she startled.She quickly shook her head)..No.Nothing...(Dao clench her fists and put it on her chest.She take a deep breath.)

Kawee: Pat...(Kawee said calling Pat)

Dao shock.She quickly get on the bed kneeling down on the bed and..

Dao: Khun Kawee...(Dao look worry.She hold gently Kawee's forehead.His forehead sweat.Sweat because of bad dream)

When Dao wanna get up from the bed to take a napkin to wipe away the wet....

Kawee: Pat....(Sleepy Kawee starightly hold Dao's fist.)

Dao shock.Kawee pull forcely Dao's hand and Dao's body fell right beside sleepy Kawee.Her face and Kawee met again.Both of them lie down on the bed facing each other.Her heart pounding faster than before.

Dao: Khun...(Dao try to pull away her hand.)

Dao try as hard as she can...but.......

Kawee: Stay here..Patt....(Kawee mumbling alone.He is still sleepy)

Dao stop.She swallow her saliva slowly.Her scared changed to pity.She still didn't move from her own places.She is lying down facing sleepy Kawee.Kawee grip her hand tight.Tight until she can't move anywhere.

Suddenly...

Dao: Khun...(Dao startled)

Kawee move a bit nearer facing his face to Dao.Dao try try to get up again.But Kawee hold it tight and more tight.She stared at sleepy Kawee.She remember about her first meeting with Kawee 5 years ago.

[Flashback]

Kawee: Who you are?(The rich man named Kawee wake up from his drunken sleep.Their face meet .An eyes to an eyes.Dao hurry up lift up her head.)

Dao: Substitute driver(She give him a smile but a bit worry)..Khun.. Urmm...please wear your belt.(Dao ask)

Kawee make a jerk face.But still he wear it.After then he sleep back.Dao don't want to make it longer so she straight start the car and drove it away.

She drove the car carefully as she newly get the car license and her dad buy her a new car.

That night the star fill up the sky.While drove, sometimes she surreptitiously see it.She love the star.Night star.The highway seem to have too many car.Always busy with people went and back from somewhere to somewhere.Suddenly..

Dao:Uihh!!(Dao a bit shocked.She look at Kawee suddenly put his hand onto her shoulder.She just smile looking at Kawee's behaviour.)

She then stop her car when the traffic light is red.Kawee hardly open his eyes,conscious from his drunk sleep.He then seen someone who cross the way.Dao didn't conscious that.She just focused on her driving.Then the light turn green. So,she drove away.

Kawee: Pat!!.(His finger pointer on a woman in white blouse that cross away the way. Hey! Stop! Stop the car! (He shout at Dao.Dao shocked but she did not care what Kawee order.How can she stop in the middle of way that has many car drive)

Kawee: Hey! Stop!!! (kawee then hold the steering wheel and he keep shout to Dao ask for stop.He control the steering to stop the car at the roadside.The car keep going to right and left)

Dao:Hey! What are you doing?! I'm driving right know. (The car is in mess.Kawee keep holding and handle the steering.He want to stop. But Dao just keep on driving.Dao scream again.She doesn’t want to lost to Kawee.The highway become a mess.All the car on the highway keep on praising horn car)

Honk!! Honk!!! Honk!!..

The black sport car then stop at the roadside.Kawee straight step out from his sport car.He the went back to the went they stop before where he see the woman in white blouse.He keep calling..

Kawee: Pat!! Pat!! Pat!! (He shout Pat’s name repeatedly)

Dao just looking at Kawee.She become angry.She went out from the car.She wait for kawee.A moment later,she see Kawee come back to the car.

Dao: Khun!! Are you insane?!..(Said Dao whom patiently waiting sit down on the car's front.)

Kawee didn’t look or ask for forgiveness at Dao.He went straight forward to the car.Then he see the car keys is not there.He look at Dao with an angry face

Kawee: Hey!! Where my key?! Give me back!(Kawee ask.Dao hid both her hand in her back)

Dao:No! I’ll not give it to you! You cannot do this.You are drunk.I'll send you back home.

Kawee:Hey!You a woman!!..Do you want to find a problem?..(Kawee’s angry. He approach near to Dao. He know Dao hid the key in her hand behind her body.He try to catch Dao's hand. But Dao running away on the roadside.Kawee chase her.He grab Dao’s hand.He strongly pull Dao’s hand and he success get the key.He grab Dao's hand and pull her near him)

Kawee: This will you get if you want to play with me. (He then push Dao fall down to the road. Dao's knee bleeding. But she didn’t give up. She had accept the work to send Kawee home,so she must do it.She looking at Kawee with sharp eyes like people who want to eat other people. Right know she really angry to death.She grit her teeth. Kawee then turn his body with a smirk smile on his face and walk back to the car..then..)

Dao:Hey!! (Dao run toward kawee and get back the car key when Kawee is suspicious. Kawee shock.He turn around to take back bake the key but..

Ting!!...

Dao: Right now you don't have the key car.Server you right!!! Hahaha (Dao throw away the key and the key fall down to the coppice.Dao straight away run back away from Kawee as fast as she can.Kawee try to chased her but he stop.He looked for they key.But it was at night and he can't see anything. He become angry.He knock his car and shout..

Kawee: Tim!!!!.....

[End of flasback]

Dao stared at Kawee..deep...until the night dissappear....till the sun rise....

Kawee slowly open his eyes. He drink so much last night. His head feel dizzy because of that. He felt like he's grabbing someone fist tightly. He open his eyes widely...then...

Kawee:Daonin!!!.. (he said a bit loud.He shock and let his hand away from Dao)

Dao also wake up from her sleep. She more shock when she sees kawee get the up first than her.Se get up from bed but...

Suddenly...

Kawee:What are you doing here?!.. (Kawee grab Dao's hand and pull her near him)

Their face facing each other.Dao startled. She cannot move because of kawee pull her hand tight. She look scared. Right now her face and
kawee face is near

Dao:No.. Channn...(Dao try to explain the true thing)

Kawee:what are you doing in the same bed with me.?What did you do in my house, huh?!!!.. (Kawee look mad. He straight pull Dao and make
Dao below him on the bed.He grab both of Dao's hand)

Dao:Khun.. You're in my house.. This is my room. (Dao explain. She look scared with kawee above her. Her body and face lie down on the bed)

Kawee startled. He look around the room.He startled.That is not his room.He let Dao away slowly and get up from the bed and tidy up himself.He try to act like nothing happen.

Kawee gulp down his saliva and try to avoid eye contact with Dao. Dao smiled. She feel funny looking at her boss behaviour.Kawee look at Dao and make a wild eyes.

Kawee:Don't smiled. (kawee order. Dao startled)

Dao:Did you hungry. Let me cook a porridge for you first before you left. (Dao get up from the bed and quickly went out from the room.)

She sneak at Pueng's room and she didn't get up again. She quickly went to the kitchen.

Kawee silent. He slowly sit on the bed and keep knocking his dizzy head.

Kawee:What the nonsense making me here? (Kawee asking himself)

He look around the room. He then walk out from the room and went to the kitchen to see Dao.He stop when he see Dao is cooking for real.

Kawee:Did you know how to cook? (Kawee ask gently)

Dao smiled but she quickly shook her head.She scared if kawee mad at her because of her smiled again.

Dao:Yes.. A little bit.I didn't have a mom.So,I had to learn cook so that I can give my dad a delicious food from his blood. (Dao said slowly with his voice to kawee.)

Kawee startled. He felt pity for Dao and the same time he also feel curious with Dao's dad death.

Kawee:It's good. (he said short)

Dao:Khun kawee wait a while na. I serve the porridge for you. (She said while walking to the table and put a glass and and pour the water in there)... Here Khun.. Drink this first. I'll get the porridge for you.(Dao said then went back to the kitchen)

Kawee follow what Dao said without mumbling too much.He sit on the chair. He pout his mouth thinking about last night.Why did he grab Dao's hand? Why did she sleep with him? And why did he is in Dao's house?

Dao:Here... Khun kawee... (Dao said while bringing the hot pork porridge for Kawee)

Kawee stared at gently and beautiful Dao.

Kawee: Thank you (Kawee said short. He actually don't know if he should said it or not. But he cannot keep it it anymore.He must thanks Dao for some reason that he also don't know)

Dao smiled. But this time kawee also smiled back. Dao startled.. She shock and she then grin.

Dao: It's okay na.. Eat first.. (Dao said and then she went to her room.She remember about the bakery's problem that she have to solve with Kawee)

Kawee just stared at Dao and started to eat. Dao then come back to kawee while bringing a piece of paper with her.
Kawee keep eat the porridge without knowing Dao is there.. And then he choke..

Kawee:Water!.. (Kawee said.Dao startled. She stared at kawee).. Waterrrr!!!..

Dao shock she then quickly pour the water to the empty glass that Kawee had finish drinking before..

Kawee wipe away his mouth.

Dao :Khun... Are you okay?? (Dao ask)

Kawee:Why do you have to make this porridge spicy??!!!.. (Kawee look mad.He stared at Dao)

Dao grin.. She didn't intend to do that. But that was her recipe and she don't know that the porridge is to spicy. From what had she did, no one had comment her porridge was spicy like that.

Dao:Spicy??.. I.. Don't know... (Dao grin and then clench her teeth)

Kawee:Yes it's spicy. I didn't eat spicy food.Did you know that!? (Kawee mad at Dao back)

Dao:Right, I don't know. (Dao answer short.She said the truth)

Kawee make a wild ayes staring at Dao.Dao grin.

Kawee:Enough.I don't want to eat anymore. (Kawee said and push away the porridge in front of him)

Dao:I'm sorry. I didn't intend to. (Dao said)

Kawee look at mad and get up from his eat. He want to walk away from the house. He look uneasy.

Dao startled she quickly hold Kawee from went away. They stop at the door.

Dao:Khun.Wait na...I...Want to show this.(Dao show the paper she bring over earlier. That was a handwriting contact she made just now. A contract about getting back her bakery)

Kawee:What with this paper again?.. You want to give me your number. Again huh?.. (Kawee look upset)

Dao:No.. It just I want I ask your help. No..I mean..

Kawee:You didn't feel tired huh?.. You want to feel ashamed again and again. Yesterday you ashamed because Ja throw you a cake. You felt down.And that other day,you faint...

Dao cut kawee speak. She heard Kawee said she faint.

Dao:I faint.So..

Kawee:Yes.. I help you a lot you know. I find you when you faint. And now to you want to ask about the bakery again.?(Kawee a bit mad)

Dao: Yes.. That bakery.. (Dao said.She smiled with full of hope)

Kawee:Yes.. That bakery.. Don't ever hope I'll give you that bakery easily. It is cheap for me, but I'll make it worth for you.

Kawee said then turning back his body but Dao quickly grab Kawee's hand. She make a pitiful face.

Dao:I'll pay for you with my life. Even that bakery is high price for me and cheap for you but it is worth for me. It contain memory that you and everyone else can't buy. (Dao explain)

She really want back the bakery. The memory of her and her parent in that bakery cannot be replace with anything. Even with the money she had over her life cannot be the same value with the bakery. Dao show the paper again.

Kawee:You have to prove it to me.(Kawee said then grab the paper and walk away from the house. Dao scared.Scared if she cannot get back the bakery. She look at kawee walk away from the house until he lost from her view)

Pueng:p'!!!.. Why did so noisy huh!? (Pueng who is wake up now walk toward Dao with half awake half sleep)

Dao:Nothing... (Dao said short and walk into her room)

Pueng look at Dao silently until she lost from her view....

At K-chearvanon's hotel in the afternoon.

Ja sit in front of the cafe.She know Dao will come today at cafe so she wait to meet Dao.

She get up from the chair when she sees Dao is walking with Pueng toward the cafe. Dao alsosee Ja.

Ja:Wait daonin. (Ja ask when she see Dao near her)

Dao stop. Pueng startled.

Ja:You're thick skinned, huh?(Ja insult Dao)

Dao mute.She a bit startled but she doesn't want to start a fight. She also a bit mad when Ja throw a cake toward her. But she had to just be patient and give in.

Ja:Really.. You seem too thick skinned.(Ja insult her again)

Pueng who is there also shock why Ja suddenly mad at Dao.

Pueng: P'..She insult you.(Pueng whisper to Dao's ear)

Dao:pueng..you go first na..(She ask Pueng.Pueng nod and she went away from them and walk into the cafe.)...I think the one that make a trouble first is the one who is thick skinned. (Dao said. She want to go from there. But then...

Ja:You want to say that to me?!.. (Ja mad.Dao stop right beside Ja)

Suddenly...

Ja:Khun Toon! (Ja call Toon when she see Toon walk across behind Dao a bit far away)

Dao started. She look behind. Toon also. He didn't know Dao will be there. But Toon just walk to them because of Ja.

Ja:Are you free this afternoon? (Ja ask looking at Toon)

Dao shock her heartbeat is pounding fast because of nervousness.

Toon:I'm free Khun ja krup.(Toon smile at Ja)

Dao was startled. She try to avoid eye contact with Toon. What happen last night in the thing that she can't forget. To let go something is really hard.

Suddenly...

Kawee:Is I'm also invited? (Kawee ask while put her arm around Dao's neck)

Dao startled. Both Ja and Toon are more shock.

Ja take a deep breath and...

Ja:If so....We just have our lunch inside(Ja said pointing her finger at the cafe)

Kawee nod then he bring Dao to the cafe. Dao just follow kawee.

All the worker eyes there focus on four of them.As usual Kawee will sit beside Dao and Toon beside Ja.And Dao facing Toon.

Dao: I have work to do,I'll go first.(Dao said then she get up from her chair)

Kawee: No need.(Kawee quickly grab Dao's hand)..Sit first.(Kawee order)

Dao: Khun Kawee...(She look at Kawee's eyes)

Kawee: Yes..I'm Kawee.The bos here.No need to worry about.(Kawee said)

Dao sit.Toon and a stared at Dao.Ja silently clench her fist below the table.The thing she know right now is want to mad.But she try not to be mad like yesterday.

Kawee: It is a fate for us to meet again like this.Don't you think so,Khun Toon krup?(Kawee ask.He smirk)

Toon also smirk back to Kawee.He then look at Dao.Their eyes meet.Dao quickly look elsewhere to not make eyes contact with Toon.

Toon: To encounter things like this is not a fate..but rather we call it as a plan.(Toon said)

Dao shock.She didn't know what did Toon mean.What is he want to tell about.What plan he's telling about.Ja just silent and hear both of Kawee and Toon talking.

Ja: Aww..I forgot.Here..(Ja show her finger)..This is my engagement ring with Kawee.Don't you think it's beautiful,Khun Daonin?(Ja said.She
look at Kawee and smirk.)

Toon stared at the ring.He felt move.Dao silent.She didn't know what Ja want to tell her about the ring.Once again she feel like a dumb sitting there.

Dao: Ka..Suay mak..(Dao answer slowly)

Kawee: When did you get the ring?(Kawee startled when Ja show the ring.He didn't prepare one for Ja again and Ja showing that saying that was the engagement ring)

Ja: Your mom gave it to me this morning.She said you didn't come home last night.(Ja said teasing Kawee to ask where did Kawee sleep last night)

Dao startled.Kawee was at her home last night.Toon notice Dao's face change.Ja also.

Kawee: It's nonsense.I at home last night.(Kawee cover up for Dao)

Ja: What is wrong with your cheeks Khun Dao?..suddenly someone put blusher for you?(Ja teased Dao when seeing Dao's face look scared and change red)

Dao: Nothing.(Dao said.She feel nervous to face both three witch in front of her)

Then Pueng came and secrve the food they order nefore.Pueng look at Dao's face.She felt Dao is uneasy.After put all the food Pueng quickly leave them.

Toon: Do you know where is Khun Kawee last night?(This time Toon ask.He smirk.He want to show to Ja that he is on her side.Since he already break with Dao.So,nothing he had to do with Dao anymore.)

Dao shock.Kawee also.He smirk and look at Toon.He think why did Toon ask something like that at Dao.From what he know both of them have secret realationship that he must reveal it.

Dao shook her head slowly.Right now her heart feel hurt more hurt until she cannot breath properly.The one that she love very most is the one who can stab her back like that.Kawee notice Dao look sad and..

Kawee: I sleep with Dao last night.(Kawee said.)

Dao's eyes open widely.She shock.Ja and Toon also.Three of them look at Kawee.Ja ogle at Dao.

Dao: Not.It's not like that.(Dao cannot stand anymore and get up from her seat.She didn't know what she do until all of them want to bash her like that)

Ja: Wait!(Ja order.She also get up from her place)...

Pang!!!!!!!!!

Ja slap Dao.Kawee shock.Toon also.

Ja: This is for sleeping with someone else husband to be!(Ja mad and quickly leave out the cafe)

Dao close her eyes.She try to endure the pain and run out from the cafe.All the workers and customer there look at the situation.

Kawee quickly followed Dao.While Toon take a deep breath and smiling alone.He also shock when Kawee said he sleep with innocent Dao.Dao that use to be his ex just last night.

Kawee chased Dao as hard he can.Dao walk quickly to leave him.She don't know where to walk but just walking quickly on the roadside.

Kawee:Dao!..Dao!..Wait!

Dao:Don't follow me!(Dao voice a bit louder.)

Kawee keep following Dao fast and he grab Dao's shoulder.

Kawee: Stop it!(Kawee said a bit loud.)

Dao look sad.She want to cry but that feeling is keep in heart.Dao stamp her chest like a crazy people

Dao: Let me go!.Let me go!!!!(Dao angry.she try to let Kawee's hand away from her but she couldn't)..

Kawee grab her shoulder as tight as he can.All the pedestrian there look at them but they didn't do anything or just walking.They are fighting at the roadside.

Kawee: Stop it!Stop it Daonin.!(Kawee mad)

Dao didn't stop.She try to let away from Kawee.

Dao: Why?!..Why did you follow me?!Why did you want to make me ashamed?!Why did you want to make my life hard like this?!..Chai..You
want to seek revenge on me right.You want all people in the world know that I'm a murderer of your girlfriend.Right I will tell them..(Dao
mad.She look messy.She didn't care for anything.She want to let away her feeling.Her feeling about the bakery.Why did Kawee take the only bakery and memory that she had.She try to let away Kawee's hand as hard and walk to the people that is watching them)

Kawee shock.His eyes open widely.He didn't mean that.He want to care for Dao.She misunderstood for him.

Dao: Here!!..Listen this!! I'm a bad person.I'm a muderer!!..(Dao said loudly to all people there.She stamp her chest while saying to them.She started to cry)

Kawee try to calm Dao down.Dao didn't take it easy.

Kawee: Dao!(He try to grab Dao but..

Dao: I kill her gilfriend 5 years ago!.. I'm a murderer of hit and run accident five years ago!(Dao said...)

Kawee shock..he cannot stand Dao anymore and quickly grab Dao hand as strong as he can and Dao cannot endure it..He pull Dao's waist and quickly hold Dao's cheek and let his lip touch Dao's lip...All the people there shock...Kawee pull Dao's face nearer him and give her force kiss....Dao try to pull away her body.But Kawee pull her hard more and more............

CONTINUE.... :cry:  :cry: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
ohhhhhhhhhh i will let my imagination continue the scene until the next chap ayyy  :weee:  :weee:  imagining kenberley in this kind of lakorn story aaaa *sigh* it will be a dream come true i just can capture them perfectly and dao now is a little smarter although it's really heart broken and cruel for her after all this big sacrifices a biiig biig one she lost her future her life for Toon and in the end he treated her like nobody :teary: what an ungrateful person i hope he will suffer for the hurt he did for her , for kawee he start to soften up but still not nice , will wait for next chap   
Yes..imagined it..huhu..because don't know where there will this wishful thinking come true. Dao  had Kawee who will care for him and make her to not being weak again.The way Kawee's behaviour toward her make Dao more strong and what happen in the past will make her more and more strong.Even sometime she'll talk back to Kawee.But not to fight.  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:
I don't know what to say..but if there is an award for this story...

Kawee: Win an award for the top caring praek for nangek.. :scratchhead2:
Daonin: Queen of tears in THAI... :woot2:  :woot:
Toon: Win an award of the most hot evil rai.. :dance1:
Ja: Queen of nang rai... :whatever:

Hahaha just kidding.... :shock2:  :shock2:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Preview for CH13:

1) What will Dao response to Kawee because of the kiss?
2) Dao will know who is her Dad's murder?
3) Kawee will help Dao to seek revenge back to Toon.
4)Toon will use his power as ex-lawyer and make the company down as well as he also can get the shareholder of the company easily.

STAY TUNED... :yes:  :yes: