See lor on myspace

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
awww.......u got her for friend too....i think she is....see lor juz write me a message that she juz move to america and married already but juz dat she got no time to fix her account info...she's now in usa...california, sacramento...in north side...yep...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I DONT THINK IT IS..JSUT SOME RETARD TRYING TO PUT UP PICS AND VIDS OF HER TO MAKE PEOPLE THINKG IT'S HER I DONT BELIEVE IT UNLES THERE IS ACTUALLY SOME...PERSONAL OR OTHER PHOTOS OF HER THAT IS NOT TAKEN OFF OF HER CD/DVD COVERS

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't think it's her..probably just a fan page...like tub yaj,ayuoduo, maiv neeb thoj and some other stars....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah.. prolly fan page.. see, they even have tub yaj, maiv ntxawm.. etc.. u know lol..

Lotus

sarNie Egg
lol it's totally fake!!!!!!!!!!!!! b/c on maiv ntxawm yaj's page she said
that her husband is Huas Vaj hahahahahhahaha how funny didn't she
married the dude that played her brother in the movie called Ib Zaug
Ntawm Txoj Kev Hlub it's probably jux her fans who created the page
plus i saw her at the Fresno New Year with her real husband Song Vang

Mae

sarNie Adult
Besides her singing, why is this girl See Lor popular??? I mean, her singings not even all that good, just like those typical Hmong thaibteb girls that decide to sing for money or to come to the USA. Also, I heard she got an old sister Sue Lor who also sings too? In fact, I've never heard of these girls until recently, but what makes them such hotshots?

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i think tat some 1 is doing a page 4 her but i aint sure .............jux thinking.............. :unsure: ............

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I don't believe it's really her on myspace and how would she even know that myspace exists. i think it's just a fan made myspace.... and alll the pics from her page is like from this foti website i think that this hmong girl tracey made up.ohhhhh well if its really her then that's weird because she should have her own kind of pic for example like at home but her pics is from her music video so i think it's a fan made myspace...................... :unsure:

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
aww....i dont know...i am so confusing right now...welp maybe its really them...they dont have time fix their page...yeah maybe...