Sellers [Feedbacks]

darvil

sarNie Adult
Just mention the user name and leave a comment if you would like. The reputation mod will be back for feedback also.

annae [+1 | ~0 | -0]

sarN [+0 | ~0 | -2]

imuso: -Sarn, Never keep her words/// Said that she will refund since last month, but so far nothing (I paid her since 2007-2008) and always lies that she has sent me the lakorns.​
donna: SARN, dang! i placed a HUGE order with her last month and she still hasn't gotten my order out yet. sheesh i don't mean to blast her but dang money don't grow on trees. i dont know what else to do i email her and she doesn't respond back got jiffed out of my monies!​

imuso

sarNie Egg
-------- Sarn
Never keep her words/// Said that she will refund since last month, but so far nothing (I paid her since 2007-2008) and always lies that she has sent me the lakorns.

donna

sarNie Adult
SARN

dang! i placed a HUGE order with her last month and she still hasn't gotten my order out yet. sheesh i don't mean to blast her but dang money don't grow on trees. i dont know what else to do i email her and she doesn't respond back got jiffed out of my monies!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
@donna i know how you fell i order from sarn it takes her a month to send out lakorns and she never sends the lakorn complete either

donna

sarNie Adult
+ imuso

responds to PMs and prompt delivery

Thanks!

ihlub2pm

sarNie Egg
WOW! I was thinking about ordering Kled Morrakote from her too, but after reading these comments, I don't know if I want to anymore.