Selling Chinese and Thai Series in Khmer $15 and under

solin

sarNie Adult
Hi Sorry for the late reply, I do have Lam Ong Dao the old version. If you would like to buy please tell me and I'll add it to my site for you.
Of course I want to buy it ! I was looking for that serie evrywhere !
Used to have it but I lost some tapes when I moved lol.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i just placed two orders for 2 movies: Condor Heroes 98 n Miracle Healer under SophaVimolseng@yahoo.com..can u tell me when it will be send out

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering if you have heaven sword and dragon sabre'86 with Tony Leung? I would like to get it.

Do you still have a sale now? Please let me know. :)

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering if you have heaven sword and dragon sabre'86 with Tony Leung? I would like to get it.

Lynn559

sarNie Egg

Yes I do have that movie and I've listed it on my site already its on page 10. Oh and sorry for the late reply I hardly go on this Forums.

dara

sarNie Egg
Looking for Uttey Tevi/Chao Kingkourk (new version)...

BTW, is Blue DVD dubbing any good?

Iya

sarNie Adult
i know i'm buy a thai boran from you. but before i order it, i was wondering if you have Neak Tumley Mekong with Ning and Pete. if you do, i'll order both at the same time.

Ryukaka

sarNie Egg
Hey, I just found this link. I don't know if I'm to late or what, but do you still sell the movies, and how is the quality of the movies?

darah

sarNie Egg
Its so sad that the web site doesn't exist anymore,I bought heaps and I wish it still continued...I would love to buy more.