Selling Thai & Chinese series in khmer

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
Hey guys I'm new at this but, I have lots of chinese and thai series for sale. Please visit my myspace page if your interested in buying. www.myspace.com/dubbedinkhmer

The price for all chinese series is only $20.00 w/ free shipping
Thai series is also $20.00 but if you buy 2 you get one free w/ free shipping as will

They are all in DVD format so go check it out. I will list movies everyday. Thank You!

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Hi, I am quit interested however, I would like to know how is the quality of your DVD. Also, do you happen to have Gae Roy Rak translated by Mayura yet???

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
Hi, I am quit interested however, I would like to know how is the quality of your DVD. Also, do you happen to have Gae Roy Rak translated by Mayura yet???
Yes I do its called Snam Sneah Prahca go to mymyspace page I've just uploaded the picture of it. The quality of my movies are good and if theres any problem you can always return it back.

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
how many boran lakorn you have?
I actually have quit alot of boran lakorn that I'm going to sell. I'll be uploading the picture on my myspace page later on today so when I'm finish uploading it I'll tell you okay..Do you still want Teavabout bey rawdov? Cause I have that one ready on DVD What about Neang sau Kraope do you have that already? Thats the one that I said the cover seems similar to the one you want..Will I get back to you about the boran lakorn okay!

yak

sarNie Adult
I actually have quit alot of boran lakorn that I'm going to sell. I'll be uploading the picture on my myspace page later on today so when I'm finish uploading it I'll tell you okay..Do you still want Teavabout bey rawdov? Cause I have that one ready on DVD What about Neang sau Kraope do you have that already? Thats the one that I said the cover seems similar to the one you want..Will I get back to you about the boran lakorn okay!
omg really... your a life saver.. lol.. yes i would like them two.. hey can you tell who dubbed those two lakorn.. is nokor thom..?

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
omg really... your a life saver.. lol.. yes i would like them two.. hey can you tell who dubbed those two lakorn.. is nokor thom..?
Honestly I don't know who dubbed the boran Lakorn but, I'll asked my mom for you..All I do is sell for her ...LOL..

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Do you have the one starring chatree (bunthong from 1980's kae na ma) and Kob, her 2nd boran lakorn i think. I think the thai title is "Malaitong" and it has to do with a bracelet, something like that. Thank you so much! :)

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
I think that's the new one. I think it's really hard to get a hold of the old version. I'm still looking for the theme song of the old one too..can't seem to find it anywhere, even on youtube. The old one is more chatchy!

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
I think that's the new one. I think it's really hard to get a hold of the old version. I'm still looking for the theme song of the old one too..can't seem to find it anywhere, even on youtube. The old one is more chatchy!
I mean the old song is more catchy :)

yak

sarNie Adult
well this person who saling the boran lakorn agreed with me that the pic i had in the other ad.. is the one old wit chatree and stuff.