Set: Ken & Noi Wedding

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...P'Ken ish soo cute he's juz sitting there writing away his invitations..his invitations are soo cute...ehehee...ahh...i'm so excited to see their wedding yet at the same time..a bit sad...i hope the media has FULL coverage of their wedding eheehe...

i knew he was going to invite Ann..prettie sure Janie is coming and for sure Aom Phiyada...wow! this is going to be some wedding...ehehe

wat was P'Ann saying to P'Ken?

i wonder who's gonna be brides maid since Aom Phiyada isn't willing to be brides maids anymore..

tinah

sarNie Coma
sucks that we'll see his top 3 co stars on his wedding knowing it wont be the same anymore.

ann was just teasing ken how he forgot to give her an invitation and he said no he didnt forget. she then said is he gonna do what he has done to narin, in this lakorn for noi in real life. she was teasing him about alot of stuff.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
LOL...P'Ken ish soo cute he's juz sitting there writing away his invitations..his invitations are soo cute...ehehee...ahh...i'm so excited to see their wedding yet at the same time..a bit sad...i hope the media has FULL coverage of their wedding eheehe...

i knew he was going to invite Ann..prettie sure Janie is coming and for sure Aom Phiyada...wow! this is going to be some wedding...ehehe

wat was P'Ann saying to P'Ken?

i wonder who's gonna be brides maid since Aom Phiyada isn't willing to be brides maids anymore..

Do you know why Aom isn't willing to be a briadesmaid anymore?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh! cuz there's that one saying that if you are a bridesmaid for more than 3 times then you'll never get marry or someting of that sort...Jakajan asked Aom Piyada to be her bridesmaid for Jakajan and Chakrit's wedding...but she refused...LOL...thank goodness that wedding didn't happen..but yeah! that's why...ehehehe