Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man she has to be pregnant dude.. she's acting like she is.. it looked like she was going to tell him too.. the part where he wanted to hug her and she was like, "after awhile I will quit being "pae" over it" and he was like what do you mean "pae?" and she was like oh.. nothing.. she was pregnant before so she knows how long she will have the nausea .. that's why she was like just wait a while.... it'll get better eventually

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Man she has to be pregnant dude.. she's acting like she is.. it looked like she was going to tell him too.. the part where he wanted to hug her and she was like, "after awhile I will quit being "pae" over it" and he was like what do you mean "pae?" and she was like oh.. nothing.. she was pregnant before so she knows how long she will have the nausea .. that's why she was like just wait a while.... it'll get better eventually
yop yop yopppp just like tina listed, all da signs are dere. plus they showed da pregnancy test and it's positive

saobomp

sarNie Adult
:D

i really enjoy this lakorn. umm i like that p'ek doesnt really misunderstand n'ek etc...
he's laid back, playful but serious about what he says...

they are so fit for this lakorn.

those two n'rais are soo evil and the worker is a trader...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol oo yay noy finally started on it
I know right? My sisters/mom doesn't like Noon S. :( I think she's gorgeous.

I love the bickering between Aon/Noon or when Aon tells Noon that she's a "Fun Rai" LMAO.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i like it when he call her yai fun raay LOL oh my garsh they get funnier and funnier. it's cute how he's always kissing her shoulders too lol she gets so annoyed LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL i like it when he call her yai fun raay LOL oh my garsh they get funnier and funnier. it's cute how he's always kissing her shoulders too lol she gets so annoyed LOL
LMAO. Or when he's blowing her kisses & puckering his lips at her. haha. He's just too funny. I forgot how funny Aon is in his lakorns.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeaa and oh my lord when they wrestle it's HILARIOUS LOL
LMAO. It looks like they are dry humping one another. :loool: I love they call each other Hubby & Wife or Tee Ruk. So cute.

Okay the 2 girls that are after Thaanaai are annoying! <_< I just wanna slap them... or better yet, punch them like Dream did. LMAO.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO. It looks like they are dry humping one another. :loool: I love they call each other Hubby & Wife or Tee Ruk. So cute.

Okay the 2 girls that are after Thaanaai are annoying! <_< I just wanna slap them... or better yet, punch them like Dream did. LMAO.
lol she so funny she was like sorry i forgot to open up my fist LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
she's hilarious...a really talented actress....

diamend, i forgot to tell you, but i love your siggie, everytime i see it...i started laughing...it's soooo funny...i don't get tired of watching it....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol she so funny she was like sorry i forgot to open up my fist LOL
Shoot, punching them leaves a harsher mark. haha. like when she first punch cindy & that girl fainted. LOL.

Oh yeah Diamend your siggy is just hilarious. Picking noses is fun. :lol:

OOoohhh i just love the theme song. :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm beginning to get hooked to this lakorn! I like how aon and noon interacts with each other. They have episode 9 already? got to download that!