Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

judyp

sarNie Adult
im catching up!! lol. i'll be caught up by sunday for sure. :) im currently on episode 7 and im loving it so far. aon is soo HOT!! hotter than ever! :wub: he's doing such a great job with his role. and noon is adorable! i think the aon and noon are perfect for the role! and tik is as gorgeous as before. so glad that she's back on screen. i love the aunt and uncle..they're so cute together. and the two kids are absolutely adorable!! "pa pa". i love when he says that. and aon has one hot body. it def does not hurt to see him in the beater all the time. pleasure for my eyes. lol. anyways, im going to go back and finish with episode 7 tonight and will pick it up again tomorrow when i get back from clinical.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
This is the first time that I'm so in love with the main couple instead of being enamored with the side couples. I really like Aon and Noon together. They are sooooooooooooooo ginormously cute and sweet together. I loved it when Noon got Aon drunk so that he would answer her truthfully. And the last question that Noon asked was "Who do you love?" and Aon kept responding "Yai Fun Rai." It's funny because Noon thinks Aon is name calling on her but he's really answering that he loves "Yai Fun Rai." Plus Aon is cute and funny when he's drunk.

About the sex scandal clip leaking... I agree they should leave him alone because it is his life after all. He shouldn't have been careless and taped his private life. I get that some people get their kinks by voyeurism, but nonetheless he knows that he is a star and shouldn't be that careless. But after all that is said and done this shouldn't be such a big issue. You know if Hollywood stars were in this kind of situation they wouldn't just apologize like they've committed a crime. Just look at Paris Hilton. Every one knows and most people have seen her sex clip but does she go around apologizing for that, no! But I understand that the cultures are different.

I'm still a fan of Aon's though. I think he's good looking and has the acting chops too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao dat was funny as shiet when he all of a sudden got up cause he had to pee LOL he was thrusting back and forth LOL i was laughing so hard

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm watching it on youtube right now...this episode made me soo sad...that slap sounded soo hard....the uncle was the only one that made me happy, when he tried to kick win into the water, but he fell in instead...tomorrow's looks sad too..but it's the beauty pagent :yahoo: so many tears...awwwwww

off topic: after watching the preview to tomorrow's episode, they showed chakrit's new lakorn...i couldn't stop laughing..him dressing as a woman :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
He didn't apologize to her -.-" You know I think out of the two hoodrats i dislike the Linny the the most.. Cindy is stupid lol and she's just all over Teenai but not manipulative like Linny

judyp

sarNie Adult
He didn't apologize to her -.-" You know I think out of the two hoodrats i dislike the Linny the the most.. Cindy is stupid lol and she's just all over Teenai but not manipulative like Linny
and you know what annoys me about linny is her hair. its soo ugly. some people can pull off that half blonde half black look, but she def cannot. -_-

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know..cindy just goes along with whatever linny says...teenai needs to man up...but i really hope they catch that traitor...rewatching the previews..and i hope jean's okay, hopefully the bad guys don't catch her...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Jean will be ok there is no reason anything bad should happen to her .... and also....... urgh Win slapping Dream was so uncalled for he didn't even bother to listen to her. I know that she was kind of crazy and unreasonable but she totally didn't deserve a slap for it!

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
That is so sad. Why did he slap her. I haven't watched the episode by the looks of the comments. It sounds pretty dramatic. This is one of my my all time fav lakorns.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh gosh i'm slow i only got started on this lakorn oday...man i lovve it..can't wait till wishbonkio updates more...