Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

cecilia

Staff member
today, he's playing her game back at her, he claimed her his wifey --- wanting to take responsibility for it ..
they are so at it .. making each other suffer together -- it's getting funny by the minute, the whole LAST NAME is so funny.

Monky is so CUTE --- OKAY, YES SIRE !

chenling

sarNie Adult
I freakin' love Noon and Aon...dude is hot and sexy plus he's always lookin' like he did something wrong and needs a spanking lol...I do enjoy him and Noon she so feisty with him....

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I just love the cast :wub: I love Aon and Noon together... Boy is hot :drool: and Tik is as pretty as always... The little boy is also really cute.
I didn't have the time to watch ep 3 yet but ep 1 and 2 was quite good. I really enjoyed it. ^^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Ooohh - I don't mind the wig - I've seen worse! :D

Thx to wishbone for subbing this lakorn - I'm so into comedy now esp. after discovering "Bo See Chompoo" recently - so, YEAH!!! B) B) B)

Plus it also has cute 'lil boys too! Yay! (P/S : I've noticed that Thai lakorns have plenty of 'em, huh ... and they are so adorable in the ones I've seen - Wimarn Sai, Kaew Tah Pee, Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed - Lookchin's so cute! - and now Monky ;) )

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
I so love this lakorn. I can't wait to watch it. I'm so glad I use Obizgo. It comes out mad quick! Aon is sooooooooo HOT! His freakin chin is sexy! haha!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: i so love the lakorn and i cant even understand thai!!! goodness Aon is so frakin sexy :drool: :wub: the chemistry between Aon and Noon is incredible :wub: i sooooooo love the two of them together. Monkey is so freakin funny!!

cecilia

Staff member
my favorite scene .. Noon dashing into his apartment, tell BOOGIE to go somewhere else.
she took an air blower in the bathroom to threaten Aon :loool: --- next day, he went to her house, claiming her as his property :loool:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching Episode 2 on wishboniko's channel. I'm starting to really really like Boy and Tik's pairing. I'd love to see 'em working together again. ^_^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
im surprised he got a role after his scandal broke out.....he's luckier than edison...lol

but noon s doesnt look good with long hair....

jakjann

Jakjann
He hasn´t not make a scandal i think, it is only his private life.

noon look very nice with long hair, but i love with short hair more then now^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im plannin to watch ep 2.. hehe this lakorn is so hilarious n im so happy wishy is subbin this lakorn.. hehe.. tik is so beautiful.. i missed her so much.. aon n boy are so kute.. haha aon singing.. noon is so tomboyish lol..