Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. he is .. just too bad, he's a bit short :( ..
aside from that, why does his character have to be such a jerk, he knows, he can't have it all, he needs to let go of some ppl ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh i don't like ah playin dese kind of roles all da time. i just started on dis and man how come i aint notice how strong aon's accent is? lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aon is such a CUTEEEE :wub: I haven't started on this yet. I'm gonna wait till JAIRAO ends, because right now I only want to focus on one lakorn, lol. This lakorn looks super cute and funnayy though :p Aon and Noon so cute! And Tik is gorgeousss!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really love this episode...it was soo cute and funny :D
and aon is soo hot....and when he was in that towel..*NOSEBLEED....hmmm i didn't know that he had a tattoo on his back...does any one know what it is?
i really like the cast in this too..boy/tik are soo great....

i can't wait for the next episode..so excited that i made some banners for this (they're not the greatest...but just wanted to share them :D )

and there's also the one on my siggie too ^^

chenling

sarNie Adult
i really love this episode...it was soo cute and funny :D
and aon is soo hot....and when he was in that towel..*NOSEBLEED....hmmm i didn't know that he had a tattoo on his back...does any one know what it is?
i really like the cast in this too..boy/tik are soo great....

i can't wait for the next episode..so excited that i made some banners for this (they're not the greatest...but just wanted to share them :D )

Oo those are fantastic RR...you did good girl...and OMG Aon in that towel..talk about a nosebleed...yummy!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oo those are fantastic RR...you did good girl...and OMG Aon in that towel..talk about a nosebleed...yummy!!!!
thanks chen...appreciate it....i know, and it was a long time seeing him like that too... :drool: back, front, everything above the waist......i don't know how noon didn't get a nosebleed just standing so close to him....she probably saw more than us too :loool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
thanks chen...appreciate it....i know, and it was a long time seeing him like that too... :drool: back, front, everything above the waist......i don't know how noon didn't get a nosebleed just standing so close to him....she probably saw more than us too :loool:
haha you know she got to see more lol...nice man candy that aon is..i love his chest and those shirts he wears they fit just nice on him.. I enjoying the tank tops brings me back to the good ole days of JLR with Aum running around in them...awwwww

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haha you know she got to see more lol...nice man candy that aon is..i love his chest and those shirts he wears they fit just nice on him.. I enjoying the tank tops brings me back to the good ole days of JLR with Aum running around in them...awwwww
uh huh...his chest is soo sexy...so buff and everything...i love it when he wears those tank tops....and it was so cute when he and boong-gie wore the same outfit, so adorable..i really love the wardrobe in this lakorn...aon wears really good clothes that make him *sigh* and noon looks really cute in her outfits...