Shades of the Sky

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Shades of the Sky

If nothing I knew was real why does it have to feel like its was real. Loving someone has to hurt this much, but why do I have to go through all this pain when I was the one who broke his heart. I stood there blaming him for problem that was mine to begin with, not sympathizing what he was feeling. I learn now that my heart only yearn to be with him, but its to late, he left a hole in my heart that can never be mend ever again.

We have been together for almost our entire life, but I still didn’t know who he was or where he had come from, all I knew was that I was so in love with him that nothing had ever matter until I found out what he was trying to hide from me. I truly miss him, his warm touch when he place his hand on my cheeks, that gentle hug he caress me with. Now that he’s gone, I feel empty and alone with no one to depend on, why must he punished me that way, he knew well that I can’t live without him in my life.

Yesterday I loved you, today I miss you, tomorrow I will hate you forever.

this story is in the first person prospective, why i am writing this one that way is that i can't remember all the people i put in the story so its mostly the main characters who you will be reading about most.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo how interesting wintr ^_^..

i thought the last line was gonna be like proong nee gor ruk tue.. lol.. but nope..

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter One

My life was fine until I met him, he was a boy up the road, he had recently move up the road to me, the first thing I notice about him was his eyes, full of sadness and emptiness. His lips were red as a ripen Washington apple, his hair black like the night sky, and his complexion was pale as the white snow. I knew I was staring at him, when he looked my way I tried to fake I was doing something else. My mother welcome them into our home, I tried to peek my head through the hallway, for some odd reason I wanted to be by his side to the until the end. In my heart I knew he was the one I would be with forever, all of a sudden I hear my mother calling my sisters and I.

“Mina, Syria, Alexandria, Allyson” mother would call from the living room.

“Let me introduce you to my four daughters.” my mother said to her guest.

“My eldest, Allyson, my second eldest, Syria, my third, Mina and my youngest Alexandria.”

“Nice to meet you girls, this is my only son William.” the lady said.

All I could do was smile at him, I still can see the lonesomeness inside him, was it only I that can see it, the pain in his eyes were making me want to hold him and cry with him. I then excuse myself from the room, just standing there smiling makes me nervous. I could feel that he was watching my every move, I went into my room down the hall and out through the garden. The sun was shining so brightly and beautiful, I was feeling happy at the moment when I took out my bamboo flute and started to practice. I song came into my mind as the wind blew across the trees, as I blew into the flute I heard footstep coming my way. I though it was one of my siblings or one of the servants so I didn’t stop. I then saw him walking towards me, my heart started to panic, when I drop the flute onto the ground.

I reached down to pick it up when he told me to stop, he reached down and grab my flute and handed it to me.

“Why did you stop, the music was beautiful, it was soothing and relaxing. I never felt relived in such a long time.” he said to me.

I just stared at him, it looked like some of the pain in his eyes had lifted away, I didn’t know what to say so I started to play the flute once more. He just sat there on the bench listening to me play, a warmness came over me. I wanted to play for him everyday if I can, but it was getting dark and I had to go to school in the morning so I gave him my flute and told him whenever he wanted to hear me play he can come over and hand my the flute and I’ll play for him. He agreed and took the flute, he smiled at me and went on his way back to where his mother and my mother were.

“William, where did you come from.” his mother asked.

“I was listening to one of madam daughter practicing her flute.” he responded back to his mother.

“How was it William?” my mother asked him.

“Soothing.” he replied back.

“My daughter flute playing is always soothing to anyone that hears her, she truly loves music, for some reason only that child like to play instrument, my others daughter likes to dance or sing or draw.” my mother laugh.

“It’s getting late now, William you will be starting a new school tomorrow so you need to rest up, madam thank you for your kindness but we have to go now.”

“It’s alright dear, welcome to the town.” my mother said as she hug William mother and showed her to the doors.

I peeked through the gates and watch him walked up the road to his house. The town was small but peaceful, everyone knew everyone so there is nothing to hide that you didn’t want anyone to find out.

The next morning, I had dress in my uniform and had ran off to school, I was in a hurry because I was always the last one to wake. My sisters like to let me sleep in so that I can’t compete with them when it times to get ready in the morning. Everyone but me live in the main house, my father and mother thought it would be best if I lived in the back alone. I agree with them, I like to be alone it was my nature, alone with surrounding beauty I would call it. I rushed to school when I bump into him, I flopped backward and landed on my bottom. I could feel my cheeks turning red as it grew hotter and hotter.

“Are you alright.” he asked me.

“I’m fine.” I replied back to him.

He reached his hands out to me, I place my hand in his and it felt right. He help me get back onto my feet as I dusted the dirt off my body.

I could hear the bell ring from where I was standing, I started to panic because student that were late would get hit with a ruler and scolded on for being late. I took his hand and started to run as fast as we could, we reached the gates just in time, I started to laugh as I let go of his hand. Sorry for that, I told him, he nodded his head in ok and walk to his home room.

School was alright today, even though I couldn’t really concentrated at all, I kept thinking of him. The school day was almost over, just one more class to go too and it was my most favorite. Music is my passion, the sound of the strings as the horse hair bow played on top of the violin, the sound of the wind blowing out of the flutes as it’s being blow into. As I walked into the class, I was stunned to see that he was there, throughout the whole day I didn’t see him until now, my heart kind of skip a beat but I manage not to panic and act all shy. My cheeks began to feel hot, as the color of redness started to appeared and then I ran to my seat and act like I didn’t see him.

I know I was stupid to act that way, but just being in the same room with him makes me nervous. I sat in the front row next to my best friend, she was whispering to me how hot the new kid was, I felt jealous but I wouldn’t express it in front of her. I pretend to laugh instead, the teacher was looking at us like we were crazy, then she told about a pop quiz on the history of music. I panic cause I didn’t study at all, was to busy dreaming away about him. As the teacher handed out the papers I fake a stomach ache just to get out, she excuse me, he started to laugh a bit, a chuckle came out of him, I guess. I smiled at him as I left the room and headed my way to the nurses office, she told me to rest a bit and see what happen, not less then an hour she ask him how I was feeling, I told her that I was still feeling sick to my stomach, so she excuse me for the rest of the day. I walk home by myself, the sky was so clear, the breeze blowing in the trees, it was a perfect day to go fishing in the stream in back of my room. Yes I have a steam back there all I do is open my backdoor and sit and wait for the fish to bite. As I walk I felt a jabbing pain in my right side, I started to lose balance as I try to continue to walk. The pain was excruciating, I lied about a pain in my stomach, not wanting the real thing. I got home and told my mom what happen, she help me to my room and gave me some medicine and told me to rest. I laid on my bed and just stared at the ceiling, I then closed my eyes slowly and fell asleep.

Later that night, a knock came at my door, my mother came to check on me and ask me how I was feeling and I told her much better. She then told me that I have slept through the whole day, it was almost midnight when I awoke. I haven’t even start any of my homework yet, I got up and wash my face and try to do some work before I had to go back to sleep, I’ll just do the rest at school between classes, I told myself, and went back to bed.

The next day I woke up with a bad headache, my nose started to bleed, I washed all the blood off and and got dress for school. As I walk out of the gate, he was standing there waiting.

“How are you feeling?” he asked me.

“I feel better now.” I replied back.

“I got yesterday notes for you.” he handed to me.

“Notes for what?” I asked him.

“For tomorrow test.” he replied back.

“Another test, man.” I scuffled out.

“Don’t worry, all the things in these notes cover all that will be on the test, so this time you don’t have to fake sick just to get out of taking one.” he chuckled out.

I felt so embarrass, my cheeks started to turn rosy red.

“Don’t be shy around me.” he said politely.

“Shy, what you mean shy?” I said in protest.

“Just look at yourself, your cheeks are so red now, your so cute.” he responded.

He said I was cute, does that mean he likes me too.

“Lets get going before we are running late once more, I don’t want to get spank.” he laughed.

We both rushed toward the school, he took his hand out and told me to hold onto it was we run. My heart was beating so fast, are we together now, I kept thinking to myself, as we approached the school yard he let go of my hand and walk without me. Was he embarrass to walk into the school yard with me, or is it because he was two years older than me and didn’t want to be seen with a freshman like me. My heart plop as the bell rang and I headed to my first class of the day. Through the whole day I felt bad, I kept thinking to myself why he did what he did, and then last period of the day came, he pretend not to even notice me walking in. I went to my regular seat and sat and took notes, the day went by pretty much fast, as the teacher dismissed us, I turn around and he was talking to a girl who was the same age as he was. I watch as he flirted with her, the pain jolted through my whole entire body, as I pack my belonging and headed out the door. I realize he didn’t follow me out, so I left alone once more home, as I reached the gates of my house, he yelled to me.

“Hey wait.” he shouted out.

I looked back and just ran into the house, warm tears ran down my face and onto the floor, I ran passed my mother and father and headed to my room. I open the back door and sat and watch the sun as it was hovering over the stream. My heart felt like it had been rip out and stomp on, he made me feel like I was important to him, and when he needed someone else he through me away like I was trash. I know we are not together as a couple, and I’m not suppose to feel this way, deep down inside I knew I was jealous and that I had fallen completely in love with him. I sat there watching as the sun was finally going to set, when across the stream I saw him staring at me. He saw the tears in my eyes, he then crosses over.

“What’s the matter?” he asked me.

I told him nothing.

“Then why are you shedding those beautiful tears.” he wipe the tears away.

I just stared at him, those brown eyes, that use to be filled with nothing but sadness, were nowhere to be found, only a light smile.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked.

“No, I’m not mad.” I replied back.

“And why the tears, when I called out to you, you didn’t stop and wait for me.”

“I didn’t hear you.” I responded.

“I saw you looking back at me, how can you say you didn’t hear me.” he laughed.

“Am I a joke to you?” I asked him.

“No.” he replied back.

I pushed him away, he grab a hold of my shoulder and started to hug and caress me.

“Since I’ve moved here, I felt like there is something between us, you have lifted so much pain away, I’m more happier when I’m near you. You make me laugh, and that’s hard for someone to do, since I haven’t laugh in such a long time.” he said as he held me close to his chest.

I can hear and feel his heart beating, the sound was soothing, I felt so loved and warm with his arm around me.

“Why did you act that way.” I asked him.

“What way?” he replied back.

I lifted my head and stared into his brown eyes, “you know what, you act like you don’t know me at school why.”

He didn’t replied back all he did was kissed my forehead and told me to trust him.

And I did.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh I love it so far! Cute & yet sad at the same time.