Shadow of Silence (Revenge) - Chapter 11 (10/27)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Chapter 4...Sorry it took me like a whole week :coverlaf: scent I was having trouble staring my chapter and this is my every first time working with some good writers.

===

Chapter 4

Mai look out the widower and it was raining cats and dogs. She wonders why Barry hasn’t called her yet. Just as she about to call Barry her cell phone rings. She looks at the caller ID.

“Barry. Did you find my sister?” Mai quick asked.

“Yes, I found your sister but…”

“But?”

“There was a bit of an accident.”

“Accident? What happened? Did Yaya get hurt?” Mai suddenly got worried.

“Yaya is fine…” Barry turns to look at Yaya sleeping on the bed.

Mai was relief nothing happened to her sister. “Where are you two?”

“I brought Yaya back to my place scent it’s raining hard.”

“Oh. I hope my sister didn’t give you any hard time,” Mai said know what her sister capable of.

Barry give a faith laugh, “Your sister didn’t give me any hard time. Remember you owe me.”

“I remember. Just give me a call whenever you need my help. Thank you so much for doing this and take care of my sister.”

“Ooh…I will take good care of your sister,” Barry smirk as he walk over to Yaya and sat beside the bed as he move some strand of her hair away from her face. “Okay. Bye.” Barry put the phone down and turns to gaze at Yaya. “You look cutie when you’re not drunk.”

---

Next day on an airplane to Bangkok, all the flight attendants were whispering among to each others as they walk pass Korea most handsome celebrity Kim Jung In.

“Here your orange juice sir,” a flight attendant smiles as she put the cup down.

“Thanks,” Kim Jung In gives the flight attendant his killer smile.

The flight attendant girl walks away from Kim Jung In all giggle.

Kim Jung In manger look at Kim Jung In, “Why do you do that?’

“What?” Jung In turns to look at his manager.

“Flirting with girls,” Manager Lee said.

Jung In shrugs as he drinks his cup of juice.

“Remember what President Ahn said.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Don’t get into any scandalous news whiling staying in Bangkok.”

---

At an office there was a meeting.

“I would like to introduce our new fashion designers Mai Davika.” Bie said as Mai stood up and greet everyone. “She will be assigning to the new film we be starting tomorrow.”

After the meeting end, Bie show Mai to her office.

“This will be your office.”

Mai look around the room then to Bie. “Thank you for hiring me.”

“You don’t have to thank me. Your designs were impress when I saw it at a fashion show.”

“Thank you for notice my designs.” Mai became a bit shy.

As Bie walk toward the door he stop and turn to look at Mai. “Oh. I almost forgot. On your resume it said you speak Korea.”

“Yes,” Mai nodded.

“This event I’m going to have dinner with a Korea actor. Why don’t you come along since you can speak Korea?”

“I…I don’t know.”

“Think this as it relate to work.” Bie look at his watch. “I got to go. Come by my office sometime in the afternoon and I’ll give you the address to the restaurant.” Bie left before Mai could say a thing.

After Bie left Mai walk around her office and sat in her office seat and think.

“Hum….”

---

Kim Jung In and his manger arrive at Bangkok airport. Jung In put his sunglasses on so people won’t notice him while they look around for the person who supposes to pick them up.

“There he is,” Manager Lee point to the young man who’s holding a sign with Kim Jung In name on it.

They walk toward the young man and they left the airport to a hotel.

At the hotel Jung In went to his room and put his bag on the floor and went to look out the window at the view.

“Man, what a day.”

Manager Lee follows right behind Jung In with the suitcases.

“Remember this event you have dinner with Mr. Sukrit Wisetkaew.”

“Yeah I remember. I’m going to go take a show.” Jung In walk to the bathroom as Manager Lee shook his head and made a call to President Ahn.

---

Barry walks into the room to find Yaya but she wasn’t there. “Where did she go?” Barry sighed.

He was supposed to take her home and now she gone. Yesterday was difficult just to get her out from the nightclub and now this. What did he get himself in to? He should have never got himself involve in this mess. He walks out the room and call Mai.

In the bathroom Yaya was laying on the floor unconscious.

Barry tries to call Mai but she didn’t pick up her phone.

Mai left her office to go get her some of her stuff at her shop. She left her cell phone on her desk.

Barry got to his car but he forgot his keys. He went back inside the house. “Where did I put my key?” Barry suddenly remembers. He left his keys in the bathroom yesterday because he was changing his wet clothes from the rain. He went to his room and walks into the bathroom and saw Yaya lying on the floor.

“Yaya.” He quick went to pick Yaya up and carry her to the bed.

---

Mai got back to her office and saw her phone on her desk. She was about to pick it up but a co-worker came into the office and told her they want to talk to her about her designs for the new film. So Mai left with them.

---

Later in the event, Bie was walking out his office to go meet Kim Jung In when he sees Mai walk down the hall.

“So will you be coming to dinner this event?” Bie said.

“Oh I forgot. Let me go get my stuff in my office.” Mai said.

“Sure.”

Mai went to her office to get her coat and grab her phone on the table. She looks at her phone, “Miss calls?”

Mai check her miss call list. She has 15 miss calls and it was all from Barry. She dials Barry phone number.

“Barry. What? Okay. I’ll be there,” Mai hung up and turn to look at Bie. “I’m sorry I can’t go to this dinner. There an emergency I have to go,” Mai panic as she ran out her office leaving Bie puzzle.

---

At a restaurant Kim Jung In and his manager was waiting for Bie in a private room. A few moments later Bie show up and greet his friend.

“Ahn-Nyeong (hello),” Bie said as he shakes hand with Kim Jung In.

“Ahn-Nyeong,” Jung In said.

“Mianhaeyo (sorry) you have to wait for me,” Bie sat across from Jung In.

“It’s okay,” Jung In replay.

“Did you order yet?”

“No we were waiting for you to arrive first.”

“Shell we order?”

---

Next morning everyone was on the set getting ready to film. Bie introduce Kim Jung In to everyone on the set. Kim Jung In is the leading male for his new film.

Bie look around and didn’t see actress Pinky Sawika Chaiyadech. She is the leading lady he picks to do this movie with Kim Jung In.

“Where is actress Pinky Sawika Chaiyadech?” Bie ask the director.

“Oh, actress Pinky Sawika decides to drop this movie at the last minutes. So we replace her with a new actress,” the director said.

“Why didn’t you tell me this?”

“You were busy.”

“Where is the new actress?” Bie asked.

“She must still be in her dressing room getting ready.”

“Thanks.” Bie walk to the dress room.

Mai came to the set a few minutes late. She was worrying about her sister as she was walking to the set carrying some clothes and boxes of stuff. She wasn’t looking where she was going and trip over someone bag.

“Whoa khoon sabaidee mai (are you okay)?" The person said as they caught Mai shoulder before her fall.

Mai slowly look up at the person.

Bie was walking to the dressing room when he spots Kim Jung In and Mai. He went over to them.

“Khoon sabaidee mai?” Jung In said again as they look at each other. Jung In was still holding onto Mai arm.

“Oh there you are Mai,” Bie said from the back of Jung In.

Jung In let go of Mai arm and turn to look at Bie walking toward them.

“Since you came late Mai let me introduce this handsome guy in froth of you,” Bie said.

“Hey, don’t say that.” Jung In light punches his friend shoulder.

“Anyway...this is Kim Jung In. He the lead male in the film and he was the one I talk about yesterday if you could meet him.”

“Sawatdee kraup (hello),” Jung In said.

“Kim Jung In this Mai Davika. She a fashion designer and she also working on this film dressing you in your outfit. She the one I was talk about yesterday at dinner she can speak Korea. So you don’t have to feel awkward talking in Thai.”

“Oh…” Jung In stared at Mai.

“Sawatdee ka,” Mai smile at Jung In.

Bie look at his friend and Mai who was looking at each other. “I guess my work here is done.”

Bie chuckle looking at his friend before walking away from them to the dressing room to see who the new actress.

Iya

sarNie Adult
love the chapter. and it's okay. you left it off at the good part. keep it up!!! ^_^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
cool! love ch. 4. wonder who's the new actress. [background=black]Peung?[/background] its noy's turn can't wait for mteam! *screams* hehe loving the ff so far. :dance3:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Good chapter, Dancy :) I too can't wait to find out who the replacement actress for Pinky will be. I got too in mind. Mainhiathao mentioned one already...

Aiya! I got lots of thinking of how my chapter will start! Just a heads up, my chapter will prolly won't be ready til the weekend. So, please bare with me na ^_^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
*throw tantrum*...hurry up Noy with your chapter LOL...I kidding...take ur time girl.....so far so good ladies....too bad I didn't join....

n_naruk

*throw tantrum*...hurry up Noy with your chapter LOL...I kidding...take ur time girl.....so far so good ladies....too bad I didn't join....
LOL...I can't think of a good plot to continue from where Dancy ended her chapter to have it connect with where my chapter will begin...it's going to be a tough challenge for me to work with T_T

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. take you time noy ^_____^..
if it's too hard to connect from where dancy dropped off, you can start anew ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
NoyV, like what aikoden said you don't have to star off where I left it at. You can drop it off and you can star from a new part...when its adoraxFTW chapter she can do continued from my part or do a flashback on my part when its her chapter.

n_naruk

Sorry for the long delays gals! My busy work schedule had me in a lazy mode all week! I'll be at it tonight. Please stay tune ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol yeah noy.. it's been forever ahaha.. j/k missy.. take your time ^_^.. ive been busy with school that i havent even updated my ff either lol..

n_naruk

Chapter 5

Part 1.

As Bie was walking to the dressing room, he couldn’t help but just laugh and shook his head at the scene when he saw Mai in Kim Jung’s arms.

“Silly me for thinking of them like that.” He snaps himself back to reality. He reached the outside of the dressing room. “How’s everything here?”
“Everything’s good, boss.” One of the team member responded. “But just a few more touch up with the make up on the beautiful actress, and then she’s ready to go.”

The make-up artist puts on the last touch of lipsticks on the actress’s lips. “Now, smear your lips together…beautiful…”
Bie couldn’t help but wonder who this actress is. The more he looks at her, the more she looks familiar to him, even if it’s seeing her from her back…

“Boss ka, she’s ready.” The make-up artist helps her up.
“Korb khun na ka P (Thank you)” she smiles at her.
“You’re welcome. Now go on, boss is waiting for you.”

She then turns around, and all of a sudden, her whole body just froze. Her eyes stare straight at him, her eyes glued at his face.

“It’s you” he stares at her, his eyes glued at her face.

Mark walked out from “Aroy Dee” restaurant with Margie as they said bye and parted their ways back to their car to head back to work. Not much far of a distant away in the parking lot, there was Boy, who was about to walk inside the restaurant but Margie caught his attention first, along with Mark as well. “Did you really move on without me?” he questioned himself as he watches Margie drive off.

Mark arrived back at Siam Thara and heading up to his office to get back to work. Just as he passed the entrance door, he realized he had forgotten his cellphone in his car. He turn back to go back outside and out of the blue, he was knock back and fell his butt to the floor by a body.

“Don’t you look where you’re going?” she yelled at him. “I almost drop my most expensive Chanel purse because of you.”

He look up to see who the person that bumped into him was. His eyes locked at her face when he saw her. Then just seconds later, he woke himself back to reality. “Mai kor tode laew yung maa wah eek(No apologies yet you’re yelling at me)” he got back up on his feet and face her face to face. “It wasn’t it even my fault. How was I supposed to know that you’re behind me?”
“That’s why you look carefully first before you turn around you jerk.”
“Better yet, you should of have stay far behind me so you wouldn’t bump into me.” He snapped back at her.
“AHHH!” she started screaming. “How dare you talk to me like that? Do you know who I am?”
“If you don’t know who you are, how am I supposed to know?” he smirked and shrugged his shoulders at her.
“If you would excuse me, I have to get back to work now besides wasting my time arguing with a girl that doesn’t even know who she is…see ya!” he waved his right hand across her face and walk off.
“AHHHHH!” she screamed louder and had everyone on the floor staring at her. “What are you all staring at? Get back to work before I have my mother and father fired all of you!” She was beyond mad. She felt nothing but hate towards him, even though they’ve just met. Never in her life has anyone talk to her like that before. She then went by the guard nearby the entrance door. “Who is that guy?” she asked the guard man.
“What guy?”
“That guy that bumped into me by the entrance door earlier.”
“Oh, that’s Khun Prin.”
“And why is he here?”
“He works here.”
She then walks away. “So you’re an employee here huh. Wait until mom and dad finds out about this.” She let out a little evil laugh.

In Mr. and Mrs. Vijitvongtong’s office.
Mr. V. sat at the chair on his sat while Mrs. V. sat on the sofa, both listening to their daughter telling them about the incident that had happened earlier at the entrance door.

“So, who is this guy you’re talking about?” Mr. V. asked.
“The guard man said he works here.” She sat down next to her mother.
“What’s his name?” Mrs. V. asked.
“PRIN!” she answered, which caused her father to choke on his coffee once he heard the name.
“Are you ok?”
“Yea, I’m fine.” Mr. V. replied.
“Dad, you have to fire him.” She walks up to her father and hugs him and made a puppy face to him. “He was being rude to me.”
“Mint, sweetie…” Mr. V. was cut off by the knock on the door. “Come in.”
“You wanted to see me?” he closed the door behind him.
He saw her, she saw him and they both look at each other.
“YOU!!” she pointed her fingers at him and gave him a cold stare. “You’re so dead meat now!”
Mark just kept quiet.
“Mommy, daddy, he’s the one that was talking rude to me earlier. You have to fire him!”
“For what reason,” he looks straight at Mint. “If you don’t mind me asking.”
“First, you bumped into me,” she took a few steps closer to him. “And second, you were rude to me with your words of talking.”
“First of all, I didn’t bump into you but it was you and your clumsy self who was walking way too close behind me. Like seriously, how am I supposed to be able to see you with no distant between us? And secondly, I was only defending my rights. I was right and you were wrong!”
“AH!” Mint let out a little scream and ran to her mother and sat down next to her. “Did you hear how he’s talking to me? No one’s ever talk to me like that before. NO ONE! Daddy, I want him out!”
“I can’t fire your soon to be husband.” Mr. V. smiled at Mint.
Mint was shocked and surprised when she heard ”soon to be husband.” She looks at her mother and father, back and forth. “What do you mean, soon to be husband.
“Chalida meet you future husband, Mark Prin and Mark, this is my daughter, Chalida or you can call her Mint for short."

Neither Mint or Mark said a word to each other after Mr. V. introduced them to each other.

“Hahaha,” Mint started laughing out hysterically. “You’re kidding me right?” again, she looks back and forth from her mom to her dad.

Mrs. V. gave her the look and shook her head “we are not kidding.” Just then Mint knew her parents are being serious. She then lost a catch of her breath and fainted.

“MINT!” Mrs. V. gasps and then looks over at her husband. “This is going to be harder than I thought.”
“Don’t worry; I got it all under control.” Mr. V. reassured his wife.
“Is she going to be ok?” Mark asked.
“She’ll be fine.” Mrs. V. reassured Mark.
“You may go back to your office now. We’ll take care with the rest of it.” Mr. V. told Mark.
“Yes, sir” Mark said and then left Mr. and Mrs. V’s office.
About half an hour later, Mint finally came to awake.
“AHH!” she screamed back to reality, only to find her mom and dad. “Mom, dad” she sat up. “I just had the worst dream ever. I had a dream that you guys were setting me up to marry some guy that I don’t even know.”
“Sweetie,” Mrs. V. started. “That wasn’t a dream. It was reality before you fainted and you probably dreamt about that when you were passed out for the last half an hour.”

Mint stares hard at her parents.

“NO! NO! NO!” Mint shouted out after her parents told her about her arrange marriage with Mark. “There is no way in hell that I’m marrying that jerk face! NO! NO! NO!”
“Sweetie, calm down.” Mrs. V. tries to hold her down.
“No!” Mint sends a look straight to her dad. “This is the new millennium. No one does arrange marriage anymore.”
“No one does but I do! Whether you like it or not, you’re marrying Mark!” Mr. V. ordered Mint.
“That’s not fair!” Mint whines. “This is my life I should be able to find the guy I want to marry. Not some arrange marriage to some guy that I don’t even know…a guy that I hate!”
“CHALIDA!” Mr. V. shouted.
Mint swallowed her saliva down hard. The only times when her father calls her by “Chalida” is when he’s mad. “Why does it have to be him? I don’t even know him.”
“Mark is a good guy. He’s a hard worker and has a great personalities.” Her mother told her.
“His personalities aren’t so great from what I saw.” Mint rolled her eyes.
“I don’t want to hear any more of that. Tomorrow, your mother and I are going to the temple to have the monks read your love lines with Mark and find the earliest date for the wedding.” Her father told her.
Mint was about to say something but her mother stop her first.
“This wedding has a lot to do with the will that I have written up. If you don’t marry Mark, all your credit cards will be canceling and your car key will be taken away as well. And soon after that, you’ll have no access to your condo room, the vacation house in Pattaya and everything else that’s under the Vitjitvongtong.”

Mint arrived back in her car. Once she closes the door, she screams out so loud. “Why is this happening to me?! WHY?!...AHHHH!”

Part 2.

That night, Mint asked Sammie to go out with her for some drinks to release some stress about her marriage with Mark.
“So, what’s bothering you?” Sammie asked and took sips of her “sex on the beach” drink.

“My mom and dad set up an arrange marriage for me with some guy that I don’t even know.”
Sammie choke on her drink and set the glass down on the table. “You too? I thought my parents were nuts about doing the arrange marriage.”
“They even told me, if I don’t marry him, they’re going to cancel all my credit cards, take away my condo room, my car key and I will have no access to the anything that’s under the Vitjitvongtong.” Mint told Sammie and then took a chug of her “blue motherfucker” drink.

“Damn! Seriously, I thought mine was worst but after hearing about your story, I’m nowhere near worst yet.”
“Thanks P’Sammie. You’re helping me a lot!”
“I’m sorry N’Mint.” Sammie got up and went to hug Mint. “So who’s this guy? And what does he do for a living?”

Just a few feet away, there’s Mark and Barry, looking for a table to sit.

“There’s one table open over there.” Barry pointed towards the table, which happens to be right by Mint and Sammie.
“His name is Mark Prin and he works at Siam Thara, as what? I have no idea but thanks to this whole arrange marriage; I have to start working on Monday with him.”
“Whoa! Khun noo Chalida is finally getting into the real world.” Sammie teased.
“Please don’t remind me.” Mint chug the half glass of her “blue motherfucker” down.
“Easy there!” Sammie grab the glass away from Mint and ask “So have you met him yet? What does he look like? Is he cute?”
“P’Sammie, you’re making want to puke just by asking me is he cute.”
“I’m just curious that’s all.”
“Even if he’s the only cutest guy in this whole entire world, I’d rather stay single for the rest of my life.”
“Dude…” Barry was going to say something but Mark covered his mouth.
“That bad eh?” Sammie asked.
“You have no idea. Never in my life have I met someone who’s as rude as him. Not only was he rude, he also has a bad mouth too. Never has anyone ever bad mouth talks to me before, NEVER!”
“Heaven’s sent him to be your koo gud (fighting buddy)” Sammie teased.
Mint just rolled her eyes and she looks down at her glass and noticed that it was empty. “I’m going to get another drink.” Mint got up from her chair, only to find herself walk into someone as she got up. “YOU!” She saw that it was Mark.
“You should watch where you’re going.” Mark smirk at Mint.
“That’s not my fault for you to stand behind me like that.” Mint gave him a push and she nearly fell back and hit the table, due to her being a little tipsy but luckily Sammie caught a grip of her. “Standing behind me?” Mint whisper to herself and then ask “How long were you behind me?”
“Just long enough to hear everything you were telling your friend about me.” Mark winked a big smile at Mint.
“So, he’s the guy?” Sammie whispers to Mint. “He’s kind of cute.”
“P’Sammie!” Mint snapped at Sammie. “I need me another drink.” Mint shoved her way through Mark and went up to the bar counter.
“Damn, Mark! Your wife’s got some attitude going on!” Barry teased.
“She’s not my wife.” Mark elbowed Barry.
“OW! It was a joke.” Barry laughed.
“You two are funny.” Sammie laughed and introduce herself. “I’m Sammie by the way, Mint’s friend.”
“I’m Barry and that’s Mark.”

Mark, Barry and Sammie carry on a conversation while waiting for Mint to come back. It’s been about 10 minutes since Mint left to go get a drink and she still hasn’t return yet. Just then there was a loud cheer from the dance floor. Mark, Barry and Sammie look over to where the cheering were coming from, and found Mint on the dance counter…

“Oh, no!” Sammie smacks herself in the forehead. “She’s at it again.”
“Dude, your wife’s got some good moves going on.” Barry nudges on Mark.
“Is your friend ok there?” Mark asked.
“Um, yea. Just a little of the alcohol is kicking in on her.” Said Sammie.

Mark did not like the image of Mint dancing and rubbing onto herself on the dance counter. He march up to the dance floor and took her down.

“HEY! What are you doing?” Mint yelled as she tries to get out of Mark’s grips.
“You need to go home right now!” Mark held her tight with both of his arms wrap around her.
“Let me go you jerk!” Mint tries to get out of Mark’s grips but she was too weak.
“Did she drive here?” Mark asked Sammie.
“No, I drove here.” Sammie replied.
“Do you mind if I take her home? She’s going nuts right now.”
“P’Sammie,” Mint reaches her arms out to Sammie. “I don’t want to go with him…let me go you jerk!” Mint tries to kick her feet on Mark’s legs.
“That’s it! I’m taking you home.” With that said, Mark took Mint out of the club.

Mark parked his car in front of the Vijitvongtong’s house. He turns to the passenger seat, only to find Mint asleep.

“Khun” he called Mint. “You’re home now. Wake up.” But there was no answer from Mint. He got out from the driver’s seat and went around to the passenger seat. “Khun…” he called out but there were still no answer from Mint. He decided to carry Mint into the house. Mint did not move a bit as Mark was carrying her. “You’re such a trouble maker.” Mark mumbles to himself as he carries Mint inside the house.

The next morning, Mint woke up with a massive headache. She look at the clock and it’s 12:00 PM. “I slept this long? Ahhh, my head!”
A few minutes later, Mint finally got out of bed to go downstairs to find some pain killers for her headache. “P’Ploy ka.” She called for the maid servant. “P’Ploy, can I have a couple of Excedrin please.” She then walks to the living room and drops down on the sofa and close her eyes.
“You’re finally awake.” Mark approached her.
Mint’s eyes opened immediately once he heard the voice. “YOU! What are you doing in my house?”
Mark didn’t respond to Mint’s question but instead he stares at her from head to toe. “Some nice sleepwear you have on there.”
Mint looks at herself, to find that she was wearing a booty short with a spaghetti strap top on. She quickly grabs the pillow next to her and covered her front with it. “You pervert!”
Mark let out a laugh and handed Mint the Excedrin that she had asked for. “Here, take this before your head blows up.”
Mint quickly grabs the Excedrin and glass of water from Mark. She took the pills and set the glasses back down on the table. “So, why are you in my house? Aren’t you supposed to be elsewhere that’s not here?”
“I wish I was but if it wasn’t for your parents, I wouldn’t even be here. Having to carry you out of the club last night was already bad enough.”
“Wait, you did what to me?”
“Someone was going out of control last night at the club. So I had to take you out of there before you caused any troubles there.”
“You jerk!” Mint threw the pillow at Mark. “How dare you touch me?”
“Hey! You should be thanking me for that.” He moves closer to her.
“Why should I?” she pushes him off. “I didn’t ask you to.”
“Suit yourself.” Mark shrugged. “Well, since you’re up now. I’ll be leaving now. See you on Monday na krub tee ruk [(i]my love)[/i]
Mint reaches for another pillow and threw it at Mark as he was heading out the door. “Idiot!”

Mark arrived back at his house about half an hour later. He walks into the house with a couple of bags of food items in his hands. “Peung, I’m home!” he calls for his sister. He set the bags on the dining table. “Peung…” there were no answers. He search around the house and came to find Peung sitting in the computer room. “There you are.”
Peung startled by the sound of Mark’s voice. “P’Mark, you’re home…”
“Are you hungry?” he went next to Peung and noticed there was a photo sitting in front of Peung. “Who’s that in the picture with you?”

----------

Finally updated! About that time eh? ^_^ Sorry everyone for such a long delay on my update. The past couple of weeks has been a bit chaotic for me but I finally got myself together & glued my butt to my chair & sat in front of the computer for hours to try to get my chapter done. What I've posted it up is ONLY half of my chapter. Unfortunately I can't get the whole chapter done (it's way passed my bed time) so I'm only posting the first half of the chapter and the rest will be up tomorrow. After some hours of thinking and typing, I don't think it's even good enough. I felt like there's some information missing (but that'll come along as the story continues) Hope you gals like/enjoy this short update and stay tune for the rest of the chapter tomorrow night na!