Shampoo

Kina

Dubsteppin'
What shampoo and/or conditioner do you girls/guys use for your hair? Why do you choose to use that particular product? Is it because it smells good or some other reasons?

Me: I use Garnier Fructise Sleek and Shine Shampoo AND Conditioner. It works WONDERS to make my hair smooth, shiny, and healthy. It also smells great!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ohh umm...i don't use any of shampoo..i kind of require myself using conditioner only because it soften my hair! haha! what kind? i use mane 'n' tails because it can grow faster and make it thick (i don't mean to make thicker or thickest..) and healthy, too.

i don't care about smell... :p

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i use Aussie...smells good and it makes me hair feel so silky and smooth..healthy..shiny..

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
pantene pro-v.. both shampoo and conditioner.. why? I just used it cuz it was advertise on t.v.. its lame but those shiny hair persuade me to buy it although my hair look and feel the same after using it.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
pantene pro V !!! although im loosing my hair i think i should try mane n' tails i need strong hair does it smell good kitkat?

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I just Paul Michael for the shampoo because my hair is very frizzy and Basic for the conditioner for damages....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
anything new i always try, the looks, the smell whatever is eye catching.
plus like to switch shampoo because that my hair wont have build from the old ones

julie

sarNie Egg
i like garnier too for dry and damage hair. it makes my hair feel sleek and fine. lol.

i also like vive too. makes my hair non-frizzy.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I use the name brand Redken with the All Soft type of shampoo and conditioner...it works very well and it smells really good...i used to use Garnier sleek and shine too, but i've moved on to salon type of shampoo because it works better for my extremely thin hair...

simple-e

sarNie Egg
I use Dove. It smells real good and makes my hair more soft than any other shampoo or conditioner I've used before.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I use "Sunsilk"...haha..My own Thai product hehe...I've been using it since I was a kid...Well anyways yea..It smells good..That's why I use it...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I use pantene pro-v because it really works wonder on my hair becasue my hair gets frizzy when it's wet and pantene can really prevent frizzy hair.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
pantene pro V !!! although im loosing my hair i think i should try mane n' tails i need strong hair does it smell good kitkat?
[post="39097"][/post]​
it does smell but not that strong smell. :rolleyes: aww you lose some hair? it's normal because i read it in the book saying that about thousand hairs lose each days.

ThanamasFanclub said:
I use "Sunsilk"...haha..My own Thai product hehe...I've been using it since I was a kid...Well anyways yea..It smells good..That's why I use it...
[post="39634"][/post]​
LOL i used it once..it's not work out with my hair... :rolleyes:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
kitkat said:
it does smell but not that strong smell. :rolleyes: aww you lose some hair? it's normal because i read it in the book saying that about thousand hairs lose each days.
LOL i used it once..it's not work out with my hair... :rolleyes:
[post="39693"][/post]​
does it smell bad or good?? if it's good how much is it a bottle??

kitkat

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
does it smell bad or good?? if it's good how much is it a bottle??
[post="39695"][/post]​
it smells good. :D how much? well..it's only one size which its big.. its about $5-7 buck for it..it can be in animal or human shampoo aisles... :rolleyes: :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
kitkat said:
it smells good. :D how much? well..it's only one size which its big.. its about $5-7 buck for it..it can be in animal or human shampoo aisles... :rolleyes: :D
[post="39723"][/post]​
animal!!??! shampoo.. okay i'll give you my benefit of the doubt .. and ill try it