share true real life love story

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
amaymoua said:
I really do believe that no matter how many life time it'll take... soul mate will always find each other and I truelly believe that he's mine... so i still have hope... even though it might not be in this life time... i know it sounds crazy.. but it's all i have
[post="107391"][/post]​
:) i have faith in both of you two that someday..not in
this life time but next life time..you two will again find eachother..
and be together..:) you have a very sad story.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
*I got one my friends told us a scary story in the old day in thailand there like 4 twin .....1 day 2 girl coming back from crops they saw 2 guy ghost then 2 girl was talking to them...at night the 2 guy ghost will come and sleep with the 2 girl.......1 day those girl are pregnant.....they keep secret for long time so they couldn't get chance to talk to there parent about what happen....when they have there baby they could have it so they both.........those are the first twin that took them......*they next there some 2 more girl walking down the path coming from crops too.....they saw 2 guy but they keep going they saw them again.....she ask I saw you over there a while ago.....the 3 twin say no it wasn't us it was my twin......then they went to sleep at night 1 of her bf came and talk to her....her bf heard some squeaky noise are there someone with you in your bed...she say no is just me.....her bf is getting mad so he came check there no one there......not long she pregnant too......she couldn't have her baby so she die.....*the mother and her daughter went to sleep at the crops house.....to look after the animals and garden.....then when they went to sleep they saw something is coming so they did not make any sound.....1 of the guy was sleepy with her daughter and the other was sleeping with her mom......then 1 day they got pregnant so they die like the other girls.............*1 day the 2 girl was coming back from the crops place...they saw to hansome guy so they talk to them.....1 night the girl was sleeping those came and sleep with them......then 1 day they got pregnant and die......so the first two girl die and come to her mom dream to tell them that they have good life not to worry about her no more......all the 4 twin have wife.....hehe....

I can't explain in english very good tooooooo hard......doesn't make sense I hope you guy understand what I mean.......

another 1:
there is guy have a gf and 1 day her gf die....so he miss his gf so much...she he name his daughter like her gf name.....he kept calling come here my gf I miss you so much....then 1 day the gf come and took his daughter...so his little daughter die......everytime he talk about his gf his wife will twist his ear....and change his name too....so his gf never find him no more......

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG...you guys have so many cool love stories... I hope mine ends up better! :) It's just really hard to believe that the one you love has passed away...I will never accept the fact of that either...I wish you luck...And I hope my parents will not be like that... Here's a story about my sister and her boyfriend...

My sister and her boyfriend went to the same school. He was dumped by his ex so he thought girls are heartless and becomes and playboy. He was bad and smoke and do drugs. He also ditches school and do all those bad stuff...

My sister was good in school and make all the grades and stuff like that.

In 2005-2006 they have a class together (P.E.) At first he thought of playing her like the other girls he'd played before. He teased her a lot in PE and was really mean to her. After several months of knowing each other...they went out on Valentine's day (2006) to watch a movie. Several days later he asked her out and I can tell he now really loves her...That is, when she goes to work and stayed afterscool for badminton, he's always there to pick her up before us and he's always at our house on his free time.

Of course after dating my sister, he realized that doing drugs won't help.
And of course my parents didn't approve on their dating, because he's so bad and have a low GPA.

I think he's really cool and I get along with him. He's really nice to talk to and knows a lot about love and stuff like that.

They've broke up twice because of my parents. Everyday my mom will lecture my sister because she don't want my sister to marry him. She'll always cry and go to her room. And since i share a room with her, i'm always that one that cheers her up and she told me everything...I felt sad for her, so everytime my mom yells at her, i always take her side...

i don't know what's it's gonna be like in the future because it's not the end yet... But i guess he really loves her if he's willing to change for her...He's getting his grades up in school and he never ditches school anymore...That's good...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nice one rainie_vang.. thanks for sharing..

sometimes parents just don't understand..and learn..from other parents... until it really happens to them.. kids committing sucide..n stuff like that..

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
yeap... some parents should just let got of their kids and let them make their own choice.

I did think alot about committing sucide after my boyfriend/husband passed away, but I know that he would not want that... no matter how hard it is to live each day, I must live for the both of us... do what he wasn't able to do and go places that he wasn't able to go... for he did give up everything for me... and I should make him proud... and not make all his effort go to waste...

Life is too short guys... make everyday count and always tell the person that you love.. that you love them everyday, every second because you'll never know what will happen the next second. I'm just fortune enough that our last words to each other was that we loved each other... and that will stay with me forever...

slee00

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
Gurlie... Thanks for sharing.. I feel like crying..right now. oh my.. :(
this is so sad. Again, thanks for sharing their pics in here...and Best luck to your sister..its probably hard for her right now.. still. but i hope she will find someone in the future.. :)
[post="88122"][/post]​

Yeah really sad story indeed! One cannot choose who to love. Love comes in many faces and all shapes. and it only comes once or twice if you are lucky. I am glad she knows tis kinda love, because this memory will live in heart forever...and his love will help her throughout her life.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmmMm i have no love stories..but i just wanna say that hmmm...meeh and this hmong guy been liking eachother for 3 years...yet we both didn't know that we liked eachother...all the homies kinda knew that i liked him and told him but he didn't beleive it...including his brother...which is like my best guy friend....and...evaone doubted that he would ever date meeh or like meeh....but yeah hmmm just this pass month...i found out that he liked meeh too...his true feeligns all opened up on new years eve...when we got drunk..and he kissed meeh at the dot of 12 and that next day we went to the beach with all the homies..and meeh and him got up at 6 in the morning...sat on the balcony of the Shilo Inn hotel watching the sunrise off the beach...and from then on...we talked on the phone everynite...just like friedns...but...now were dating....! and his name is Billy Cha!...lolz...and i love him..for 3 years now...he is the only guy that i never hesitated to say i love you too...for i really do love him...unlike my other pass boifriends! i hesitate to say it to them because i really don't feel the love for them..but i just say it so they don't feel bad! thats it...hehehe isn't that swt!

mokka

sarNie Adult
wow... everyone has their own love story to tell... i wish i have one too...but sadly...i don't...

anjos

Well Here is my love story..... When I was a freshem in hight school I fall in love with this guy.... he is very cute... nice and smart..... We star to date right after school star.... We had almost very clasess together...
It was good to get the see him everyday at school and all... We was very much in love than it new year in Freson and things happen.....
There a guy(name P) who are relate to my sister's husband. He came and stay w/them for the new year.... When I saw him I didnot think of anything... because I had my own right but guys.... they dont think like that!!!! So new year come and my sisters and I we went to the new year... I expacte to see my boyfriends and be w/him... but my older sister the one whom marry keep on telling me to toss ball w/him (p) so I did to be kind.
I hear they said that he like my older sister so I was glad because she never had a boyfriend before.... Than after the new year he (P) went home... He kept on calling to talk to me which I dont understand because I thought he like my sister but why talk to me so I always give the phone to her.... I didnt think much of it
On valentine he (P) sent me some flowers, shrits and things... I didnt know who it form... I cant remember than he (P) call and said "did you get the flower?" I answer yes... Then he tell me that it was from him!!!
It kind of old to me that why does he send flower to me but not too my sister.... But I didnt think much of it!!! So I let it go....
But then one day he call and tell me he love me and want to merry me!! I told him i dont want to because I was still to young to get merry. He told me he's going to come down on spring break and merry me!! I told him I wont merry him.. I told my parents about it buy they was ok w/him because my sister(the one that merry) state that his a nice guy and can support me!! So my parents didnt said anything much!!
Before spring break I kind of said something to my boyfreind like what would he do if there someone else want to merry me??? He state that he would took me ran away!!! But I didnt want too because we was still too young!! So I just didnt said anything more!!! Because I thought I could get out this problem by myselft buy I was wrong. I got merry w/him (P) which is my husband right now for 7 years.... now ...still going storng.... which is I never like or love him before but like old people said you will learnd to love him when you stay or got married...
I felt very bad that I didnt tell my ex- the whole things...
you know something you wouder what it like if you made a differents discision..... oh.... I do love my husband now..... and for my ex--- he just got married 2 years old.......

slee00

sarNie Adult
Love is funny...one cannot choose who to love...the heart choose...
To this day, I still cannot understand the older folks from the older generation...I don't get it...I mean when they were young and still available...their parents chose the spouses for them...and all their lives they still long for that one true love...I would thought that should be the lesson for them to let their children fall in love and choose their own life partners...be supportive in their selections. I feel like falling in love is a lot of pressures already...and to add to that...the parents are against it...that is too much....

We children will always want to please everyone especially our parents...so let this be a lesson in love for parents of the younger generations....

anjos

slee00 said:
Love is funny...one cannot choose who to love...the heart choose...
To this day, I still cannot understand the older folks from the older generation...I don't get it...I mean when they were young and still available...their parents chose the spouses for them...and all their lives they still long for that one true love...I would thought that should be the lesson for them to let their children fall in love and choose their own life partners...be supportive in their selections. I feel like falling in love is a lot of pressures already...and to add to that...the parents are against it...that is too much....

We children will always want to please everyone especially our parents...so let this be a lesson in love for parents of the younger generations....
[post="108149"][/post]​

Yes.... I do agree w/you...... I now had two son of my own and for me it doesnt matter who they marry at least they love each other than I'm find w/it.....
I think that our generation right now should had learnd and not do it to our childern in the feture.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing with us anjos.. :)

i strongly agree with you slee00...and anjos... :) at least they love each other... then let them be.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I know of a great love story/ this couple were so in love when they were young/ she was only 14 and he is 18/but back in the old days, age is not really matter....a person really matured at 12 or 13...well this story is back in the refugee camp in Thailand about 25 yrs ago...
Anyway,,,they were in love...he was her strength/and she was his light/the love was so pure and innocent yet so real/She was from a broken family and he was from a very strict family/but they found their way into each other's hearts...their love last a year....then the girl have to immigrate to the US/on the other side of the globe/they wrote to one another for a year/finally they guy's family refused to come to US and since he was the youngest son, he felt obligate to stay with his elderly strict parents and married another girl...But before he married, he wrote her a lovely note " vim txuj kev hlub nyob deb ua luaj no, kuv thiaj li saib mas wb txoj kev hlub zoo li tus candle light ua cig yuav tag...Thov Kuv muab koj zaim nkaus rua kuv nruab plawv tsi pub leej twg paub vim koj yog kuv nploj siab kws nyob ib txhis tsi tuag..." and then he got married...and she got many married many years later too...

The irony of this story is that, she could never find anyone to take his place in her heart, all the years thru her teen, she would compare every dates she had to him and no one can fit that shoe anymore. Eventhough she has a great husband and wonderful children who went on to became doctors and businessman...she thinks of him from time to time...his love and memory keeps her going..especially in her darkest hours...she said she was lucky enough to have known such love even just for a short time, but it last a lifetime in her heart.....

(by the way,,,this is not my story! I don't have such great story...) :)

kvang

sarNie Egg
amaymoua said:
I'm glad to hear the happy love stories... that's how it should be, but in this world it doesn't always have happy ending... Since of you all shared your stories or someone you knows storie... let me share mine too... this is a short version of my relationship.

It was a little over 6 years ago that I first met him. He name was Wang. Who knew that he'll become the love of my life.

After meeting him, I told my one of my friend that he's the person that I'll going to end up with for what I feel for him is something that I have never felt before. It wasn't love or anything but something about him that I was drown to him. Two weeks meeting him, he kissed me, which to this day, he claims that I kissed him first... according to my memory he did. After kissing me, I asked him " So what are we now? Friends or what?" He said " I really like you, so do you want to go out with me?" I was so happy that he asked properly, so I said "YES"

Three months later, during Fresno New Year, he asked me to married him. We went to his uncles house in and his uncle did the talking part and was going to send news to my parents that we were getting married. His uncle called his parents in southern california and told them the news... his dad didn't say much, but his mom said that if he married me, she's going to kill herself, just him wait and see. Wang begged and begged his father, uncle , and mother until his knees burised up but everyone said no, because they say all say that his mom was going to kill herself if he married me. He was so heart broken, his parents dragged him back to southern california and left me in Fresno with my cuzin. Upon returning to southern california he knew that he had to come back up for me, but my cuzin took me to Sacramento to cool off. Wang drove 10 hours to pick me back up and bring me back to my apartment in southern california.

Over the past few months, tried to hide our relationship from everyone because no one wanted us to be together. He'll wake up at 4 in the morning to come see me before he had to go to work and come straight back to my place before he had to go home. While working full time to support the both of us, he didn't have much time for school, so I did all his school work for him on top of mine. I didnt mind or care because he was the only person who was supporting me.

When it was income tax season came along, his parents screw him over $4500. They took the all the money and left him with nothing. He got audited by the IRS and needed to show proof that he's supporting his little brothers. All he needed was something that prove that he paid rent and he'll be clear of it, but his parents said no because they're scared to lose their stupid welfare money.. so His father straight out said that he didn't care if Wang got put in jail, he' won't give the rent reciept to him. Again, Wang was so heart broken, but he said that it comes to no suprise to him, for he knew how his parents were.

After that issue, his two sister stole my car and crashed it and his father told the insurance company that I gave his daughter the keys, I was so mad, but there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't want to press charges against his sister. My parents ended up handling everything... I really didn't know what happened afterward to the car.

Since I didn't have a car anymore, Wang bought me to live with them. For two monthes, I lived with them. I cooked for them everyday for two months straight, didn't even get a thank you. No matter what I did it was never good enough for them. Wang got feed up with them bashing on me, so he moved out. I wanted to moved in with my cuzin, but he said that if I don't leave with him to Sacramento, its over, so I was sacred of losing him, I left with him. On the way to Sacramento, Wang dropped by my parents house and told them that he'll be taking care of from now on and for them not to worry. My parents accepted it but was disappointed in me for leaving school for him.

We lived with his older sister for one months and didn't get along with her because she will never ask me to watch her kids... and wang gets mad at that... he told her that if she wants me to watch her kids... she should ask, so she got mad and said for me to get out her house, he told her that if I go, he goes too. They had a arguement and we left his sister house. That night we slept on the streets in his car because it was too late to go anywhere and pluse he had to work the next morning. We parked in construction site near his work place. I couldn't sleep because i was so scared, I watched him sleep, I felt so bad because it was because of me that we were homeless. The next morning, we went to the park to wash up and got breakfest at Mickey-D. He went to work and went to the Library. That night he decided to go stay at his sister's ex-husband house which was like 1 hour away.. in Oroville. There we stayed for one months, and after that stayed with this cuzin in Oroville for one month too.

After two months being homeless, we found a little house in Marysville for $400. It was just a one bedroom cottage, you can call it... smaller that a two car garadge, but at least we had a place called home. But the nite before that, we went to his ex- brother-in-law's house and asked to stay there for the nite, but we were rejected. He was so mad and heart broken because all the time he helped him, and just one nite his ex - brother-in-law wouldn't allow it. I told him that lets just go fishing and wait until the nexy morning, since we were getting the house already at 9 in the morning. We went fishing by the river bottom but than it got cold and we slept in the car by the water. I couldn't sleep because I felt so bad for him, for everything he's doing and what he was going through was to be with each other only.

After the next few months, everything started to fall into place... even though our house wasn't all the big, at least we weren't homeless anymore. We were happy with our little house. We took his younger sister and boyfriend in and things didn't work out and they moved out. That story I will tell another time. Wang finally found bigger house in Yuba City. After moving to Yuba City, we paid my paid my parents for the wedding. We now were just waiting to eat.

For two and a half years living in Yuba City, we were happy, we didn't have any contact with his family. He got close to my family, he always said that they were his family too. He was happy that he got a new family.

One day all of sudden, one of his guy friends said Why did he want to be tie down at such a young age. there are many many fish out in the ocean, why did he stop fishing. He started to think and changed after that. He met knew people, and started to rethink everything, he said he was lost, because all of his friends was single and out partying all the time and junk and all he did was stayed home with me. He started to change into someone I didn't know anymore. I know that he felt lost and he thought he was too young to settle down, so he cheated on me.

After finding out, I couldn't handle it and left him. Even though I left him, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I knew that who him became was no the real him, for I know the real him for I've been living with him for 5 years and who he has become isn't him. I wanted to help him so much that I went back to him... told him that I'm not going to stop him from doing what he wants, because if it made him happy I'm happy because I loved him enough to let him go.

2 and a half months passed, and he finally realize that what he did was wrong and came to me and said sorry. He found out how the other girl really was and how she really was. He said that he was sorry that he let go the best thing that happened to him and now he feels that he did't deserve me anymore. Even through all the pain that he caused me, I never left his side, I always supported him even though it was killing me. He said that he's so sorry and don't know how he'll have forgive himself more how could I ever forgive him. I was never mad to angry at him for doing what he did for I knew that it wasn't him.

Yes I forgave him and we got back together... he asked me for a baby and I said yes.. for I know that's what' he wanted more than anything in the world. But first I had to go check up to make sure that everything was ok before anything was to happen.

We were both so happy that we're finally gonna have a family of our own... well atleast try to start anyhow.

Three days after Valentine - he hugged me really hard and said that he loved me so much and he hoped that I knew that. I said yes I know and why was he saying that to me.. usually I'm the one who says it to him first why that nite did he say that to me. That was the last word I ever got to hear from him.. Shorty after 20 minutes of him sayin that to me, he was murdered for no reason at all.

At the hospital, at first his family refuse to let me see him but at the end I got to see him.. They wanted to pull the plug on him after two hours, and they said that I was being selfish for letting him stay like that. Big drama happened at the hospital and my cuzin had to take me home. I came right back after an hour, and never left his side until his heart stopped beating. The doctors didn't even try to help him, they just let him dy because his family said not to help him if his heart stop for them not to. I couldn't handle that it was happening to me and wang. We just finally got back out life and now this.. I couldn't accept it... I kinda went into a crazy stage.

The nite he passed away, I dreamt that he asked me to let him go and I said no, for I couldn't. I still can't. Everyday for two weeks after he passed, I dreamt about him every night. He'll come to me and hold me right tight and said that he loves me and misses me. Just too bad in my dream I don't realize that he's gone. On the 14th day after he passed I dreamt that we had a kid and he was with it and he was happy. He was smiling. I still have dream about Wang off and no after that but nothing with such impact as the first two week.

About a month afterward, my brother got into a car accident and lmost died... all my brother remember was seeing Wang and he want to following him, but Wang said for my brother to go back and my brother turn around and saw his friend dragging his body out of the car and he woke up. SO to me, Wang saved my brother, for he's looking over my brother and I'm so greatful for that.

After he passed away, his family tried to take everything away from me because they said it was their son and they are entittle to it. I was too tired to fight with them, so I let them. I wasn't stable enough to make any kind of decesion for I was going crazy over the lost of him. The nightmare still going on till this day. When will it end I ask myself everyday.

I know and I feel that Wang and I are meant to be, no matter how many life time, I know that we're going to be together somehow. Jus that in this life time, it was cut short. No matter what, I'm very grateful that I was able to met him and fall in love with him and half way marry him. No matter what had happend, I have no regret what so ever.

I just wanted to share my story with you all , so the story of me and my love Wang will always be remember and to prove that true love does exist.

All I have to say is that always remember that tomorrow is not promise to us, make today count. Like Wang always said " Live today as if there's no tomorrow" and I hope that he did.

I only hope that he knows that he didn't leave this world unloved, for he might of been just somebody to the world, but he was the world to me and I loved and still love him with all my heart and soul, even if there's no more me, I'll still love him. I have faith that I'll find him again someday, even if it's not this life time, I'll never give up on him, for I know that we're meant to be and we're soul mate, no matter what anyone says. I know I sound kinda crazy to some of you but it's what makes me wake up every morning, the thought that I'll see him again no matter how long it may be.
[post="106950"][/post]​
oh my god..i thought i have a bad life...wow, u been through so much and his FREAKING parents are still EVIL!!! dammz...this story makes me cry so much...oh my god..i hope u and wang will see each other for Eternity!!!! anywayz best of luck to u and life...by the way? is that u and WANG on the displayed picture?...

kvang

sarNie Egg
wow...let me tell my love story..lol...well, i use my sister's account in here...so...sorry KVANG!!!

I never had a boyfriend in my whole entire life until i was in High school...my mom and dad raised my siblings to go to school and keep our reputations good...so all my sisters and I never liked MEN...men were the last things on our minds..but really, deep inside my heart..i wanted someone to love me and i wanted to feel special that i have a boyfriend...but i couldn't cuz i had a LOW SELF-ESTEEM!! i always knew that i was the ugliest person in the world...well, my mom always makes me and my sisters wear hmong clothes for the new years and then these older guys will call us cuz we were goody good girls I guess...

well, back in 5th grade..i saw this one guy that i liked him so much...man, i was so stupid...lol...i keep his image in my heart for 3 years but i didn't exist to him...wat a loser i was...

3 years passed that i liked that guy...then in 8th grade, i was over him cuz i believe that i was way too ugly for him...i was around 14 or 15 by now....i went to the new year and this old guy asked me and my cousin if we would accept his sons to toss balls with us..we agreed and GUESS WAT?...me and my cousins ended up liking HIM!!! oh my god..i was so surprised...but she knew his family more than me...she talks to his brother KM...so i told my sister to get KM's email address and she did..i emailed KM and told him about my feelings for his brother, then their other brother neng started to talk to me like friends...well, then i got his email address and i started to email him...we emailed each toher back and forth...we danced at the Valentine's party but i didn't know how much he hated me...he didn't like me at all...he should have told me...URGH....well, as life went by i liked him so much but he lived like 1 hour and 30 minutes away..so i didn't really care much about it...

Then i went to High school (my freshwoman year) i got introduce to Bonking school by my best friend...i was addcited to it...lol..so i heard that that guy i liked moved to where i live and they live very close to us...so my friends and i met him and his brothers and his cousin Doua at the park...the first day i went there, i saw DOUA, he was so tall and dark ( i heard that he used to date this Slut and he was short)..but dammz, he was the tallest guy i have seen for a hmong dude...lol..well, i talked so much shit to him...i was all like..o your ex was a slut..she slept with her uncle and she lost her virginity at age 12..i was so cruel...i guess he was embarrassed!! but i was still young and stubbourn!!! I guess i didn't care about anyone at that time cuz i liked the guy so much...well, then when i walked home..Neng told me that Doua liked me when he first saw me..i didn't believe it...cuz i was so ugly and i just can't..guys are scared of me when they see me cuz i was ugly..lol...well, i still liked that guy tho...as time passed by my cousin Kabao liked DOUA cuz i didn't know if i like him or not..cuz i was still into that guy (i don't want to mention his name because he makes me sick)....
well, Kabao like doua but he didn't like her and i be yelling at DOUA...i was so selfish..well, then i started to chat with Doua on AIM and he told me that he liked me and stuff...but i still didn't believe it...and besides that kabao liked him ALOT!...days later..i started to have feelings for Doua and not that guy anymore cuz that guy was GAY...he wouldn't tell me the truth..i know it hurts but it's better to tell so i could let go... :wavecry: ...anyway, i was thinking about telling Kabao the truth about my feelings for Doua...so i waited until after school..i told her that i had something to tell her and she has to promise me not to be mad...she said that same thing...we told each other something that was so weird..she said she liked that guy and i said i liked Doua..so i guess our feelings switched...lol...anywayz so everyone knew about it...
it was halloween and the friends went to a corn-maze...my feelings changed again..i like that guy again and Kabao liked Doua again...how gay huh?...well, at the corn-maze i was all alnoe tho..Kabao took that guy and Doua took this lilo gurl that same age was me but she was very tiny...well, i was so upset so i went around the maze alone..they have like ghosts and monsters there to scare u..i didn't care..i got lost and i was out of everyone's site...dammz..i was so upset that i didn't care..then i Doua and that lilo girl found me and showed me the way out...i got out of the maze and i waited for them..doua and that lilo gurl went back into th maze for some reason...well, everyone felt bad for me that the guy didn't go with me throughout the maze..i felt sick and weak...
i slept and i had a dream that these two people came to talk to me..they asked me to go with them cuz they don't want to see me upset and depressed! i told them that i can't cuz i need time to think about it...then they said they'll come back when i am ready....so i woke up and started crying..i couldn't tell anyone cuz it seemed FAKE...so i called my cousin Blia and told her..her mom listened to the other line and she told my mom about my dream..the reason why i didn't tell my parents was that i was mad at them..cuz they were very stricted and i thought they never loved us...so out of no where my mom went to cut down some PEACH BRANCHES and took a knife then she went to my bed and put the knife under my pillow then she gave me a red cloth necklace with white that had like a triangle thingy!! i was crying and i asked her why..she cried and told me that she is very disppointed in me that telling her...i told her that i didn't cuz she hated me..she just cried and told me to not think like that ever again...
i told all my friends but they didn't believe me..they haven't seen me for a week then i saw neng and he felt so bad when he saw me...that guy heard from his bro Neng and said sorry to me...i didn't care about him anymore...but somehow i keep on saying that i still like him..but honestly deep down he was nothing...then i heard he liked this gurl called Dorky...well, i didn't care...cuz doua and me was starting to have strong feelings...doua told me that he wants us to be more than friends and i told him that i wanted to be more than friends too...well, guess wat?
he was so fucked up..the very next day my cousin kabao called and told me to forget about him cuz Doua was gonna date that lilo gurl...i was so hurt and i just ended up torn...my sister and my cousin felt bad..so they hung out with me....well, i didn't care about anyoen by then...that was in october to december...that guy started to date Dorky and doua was gonna ask that lilo gurl out but she rejected him...then he told his friend to ask me is someone broke my heart at first..will i ever give them a second chance to prove themself...i knew it was from Doua...neng told me that doua still likes me too..hahaha..watever right?...lol...anyway, doua was sitting bhind me and his friend..so i answered that it depends on the person..lol
i went home and chatted with him...he said he needed someone to put his broken heart pieces together and heal him...i didn't care cuz i didn't wanna be all torn up like before...i told him to move on and find someone else...well, he apologized to me and he told me that he wanted me to know the truth about his feelings...he told me to meet him at the library the next day afterschool..i had a feeling he was gonna ask me out so i didn't wanna go but all my friends DRAGGED me..and he really did ask me out...lol...then we started dating
he called me the second day drunk and he told me that he loves me and he forced me to say it to him...he forced me..i didn't know wat love was...lol..well, anyway about that guy...his girlfriend Dorky cheated on him and i told him cuz i knew about her...well, he told her and she got mad at me..she wanted to fight me actually she told her FAT friend to fight me at the new year...watever...that loser...they were so scared they didn't do anything...wat losers...lol..well, now that guy just have his games and him...
after about 4 months of dating..doua had to moce to wisconsin to live with his elder brother cuz he kept bonkin school with me and my friends..he stayed back like 3 times...so my mom told me not to date him anymore...my dad was pissed at me for getting into a relationship...my dad told me not to marry him cuz my mom's ex-husband was his uncle...i was so stupid...i sent doua like almost about 1,000 dollars for himt o come back home cuz he missed his family...well, we dated for 1 year and 6 months now...
he cheated on me...oh my god..i was so mad...well, i gave him a second chance tho..and on my second year which was decomber 12...i got forced to marry him by my dad cuz i came home late...we got married and moved away from my parents...his parents don't like me at all..and i guess he changed when he married me..he doesn't seem to care about me as much as before....sometimes i feel like going back home to where my parents are but i can't cuz i don't want to ruined their rep...urgh...i am still married now and i been married for 1 year now...his parents hate me like hell and i guess they annoy me too but i can't do anything...i wish i never met oua in the first place or met any guy...man, my life sucks...my parents loves me so much and i didn't see it until it was too late that i can't turn back and repay them with something special...i cry everyday thinking about my family and my life...but as i come in here and read about others..i feel special that i married my firt boyfriend and last!!!

True

sarNie Egg
rukD2B said:
wow...thanks for sharing us the pics...they really did look meant to be...it sukks now..i feel like crying too...
[post="88613"][/post]​
the *** is where i corrected PA

I'm glad to hear the happy love stories... that's how it should be, but in
this world it doesn't always have happy ending... Since of you all shared
your stories or someone you knows storie... let me share mine too... this is
a short version of my relationship.

It was a little over 6 years ago that I first met him. He name was Wang. Who
knew that he'll become the love of my life.

***No, this is not true. PA wanted to be with this guy name Tiny. PA was obsessed with him. PA wanted to leave Wang for Tiny. So this part is a LIED.

After meeting him, I told my one of my friend that he's the person that I'll
going to end up with for what I feel for him is something that I have never
felt before. It wasn't love or anything but something about him that I was
drown to him. Two weeks meeting him, he kissed me, which to this day, he
claims that I kissed him first... according to my memory he did. After
kissing me, I asked him " So what are we now? Friends or what?" He said " I
really like you, so do you want to go out with me?" I was so happy that he
asked properly, so I said "YES"

***Yeah Wang did ask PA out but, he was also at the time with white girl Melissa.

Three months later, during Fresno New Year, he asked me to married him. We
went to his uncles house in and his uncle did the talking part and was going
to send news to my parents that we were getting married. His uncle called
his parents in southern california and told them the news... his dad didn't
say much, but his mom said that if he married me, she's going to kill
herself, just him wait and see. Wang begged and begged his father, uncle ,
and mother until his knees burised up but everyone said no, because they say
all say that his mom was going to kill herself if he married me. He was so
heart broken, his parents dragged him back to southern california and left
me in Fresno with my cuzin. Upon returning to southern california he knew
that he had to come back up for me, but my cuzin took me to Sacramento to
cool off. Wang drove 10 hours to pick me back up and bring me back to my
apartment in southern california.

***Another LIE. Wang never asked her to marry him. PA parents forced Wang into marrying PA and Mom wouldnt allow it. And it does not take 10 hours to drive from Sacramento to South Kalie, at the MAX 8 hours. But we all know how Wang drive, so if I can make it in 6 hours I know Wang can too! PA never had an apartment down south. She was living in the UCR dorms that her parents soon later on stop paying for because she was fucking up in school.

Over the past few months, tried to hide our relationship from everyone
because no one wanted us to be together. He'll wake up at 4 in the morning
to come see me before he had to go to work and come straight back to my
place before he had to go home. While working full time to support the both
of us, he didn't have much time for school, so I did all his school work for
him on top of mine. I didnt mind or care because he was the only person who
was supporting me.

***Again, PA never did well in class becuz she never did her school work, that why her parents stop paying for college. And Wang was not supporting her ass. He had just bought the car and didnt even make enough for gas so I paid for his gas.

When it was income tax season came along, his parents screw him over $4500.
They took the all the money and left him with nothing. He got audited by the
IRS and needed to show proof that he's supporting his little brothers. All
he needed was something that prove that he paid rent and he'll be clear of
it, but his parents said no because they're scared to lose their stupid
welfare money.. so His father straight out said that he didn't care if Wang
got put in jail, he' won't give the rent reciept to him. Again, Wang was so
heart broken, but he said that it comes to no suprise to him, for he knew
how his parents were.

***This is not true! Wang choose to do this himself for a bigger return to buy his eclipse. My Dad did what he did so everyone wouldnt be homeless. If PA had a heart she would understand just like Wang did.

After that issue, his two sister stole my car and crashed it and his father
told the insurance company that I gave his daughter the keys, I was so mad,
but there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't want to press charges
against his sister. My parents ended up handling everything... I really
didn't know what happened afterward to the car.

***My sister did take PA junkie car but PA also gave her the keys. My sister was just a kid she didnt know any better.

Since I didn't have a car anymore, Wang bought me to live with them. For two
monthes, I lived with them. I cooked for them everyday for two months
straight, didn't even get a thank you. No matter what I did it was never
good enough for them. Wang got feed up with them bashing on me, so he moved
out. I wanted to moved in with my cuzin, but he said that if I don't leave
with him to Sacramento, its over, so I was sacred of losing him, I left with
him. On the way to Sacramento, Wang dropped by my parents house and told
them that he'll be taking care of from now on and for them not to worry. My
parents accepted it but was disappointed in me for leaving school for him.

***The biggest lie ever! Wang bought PA to come live with my family becuz PA parent stop paying for her classes so she couldnt stay in the dorms anymore and Wang felt sorry for her and this happen B4 PA parent forced Wang to marry her. You think that if PA was like this my parents would despise her? No. PA stayed in Wangs room all the time and never came out. She would go rent movies and not let my little brothers and sisters watch it so they would cry to my mom so my mom and I went out and rented movies for my little brother and sister. When ever my little brothers and sisters would ask PA for candy she would say no and if she ever gave them some she would throw it on the ground for them to pick up like animals and this made my mom cry.

We lived with his older sister for one months and didn't get along with her
because she will never ask me to watch her kids... and wang gets mad at
that... he told her that if she wants me to watch her kids... she should
ask, so she got mad and said for me to get out her house, he told her that
if I go, he goes too. They had a arguement and we left his sister house.
That night we slept on the streets in his car because it was too late to go
anywhere and pluse he had to work the next morning. We parked in
construction site near his work place. I couldn't sleep because i was so
scared, I watched him sleep, I felt so bad because it was because of me that
we were homeless. The next morning, we went to the park to wash up and got
breakfest at Mickey-D. He went to work and went to the Library. That night
he decided to go stay at his sister's ex-husband house which was like 1 hour
away.. in Oroville. There we stayed for one months, and after that stayed
with this cuzin in Oroville for one month too.

***Wang and PA did go live with my older sister. But like at my moms house she kept to herself and never ate with the family. She would only come out of the bedroom at night to cook whenever one was asleep. Yes and it is true that Wang and PA slept at a park and got up in the morning to go the park restroom and wash up.

After two months being homeless, we found a little house in Marysville for
$400. It was just a one bedroom cottage, you can call it... smaller that a
two car garadge, but at least we had a place called home. But the nite
before that, we went to his ex- brother-in-law's house and asked to stay
there for the nite, but we were rejected. He was so mad and heart broken
because all the time he helped him, and just one nite his ex -
brother-in-law wouldn't allow it. I told him that lets just go fishing and
wait until the nexy morning, since we were getting the house already at 9 in
the morning. We went fishing by the river bottom but than it got cold and we
slept in the car by the water. I couldn't sleep because I felt so bad for
him, for everything he's doing and what he was going through was to be with
each other only.

***I dont know anything about that

After the next few months, everything started to fall into place... even
though our house wasn't all the big, at least we weren't homeless anymore.
We were happy with our little house. We took his younger sister and
boyfriend in and things didn't work out and they moved out. That story I
will tell another time. Wang finally found bigger house in Yuba City. After
moving to Yuba City, we paid my paid my parents for the wedding. We now were
just waiting to eat.

***the reason why it didnt work out was becuz PA was lazy and had my sister do everything. Also because my sister got mad at PA for not letting him come see his real family, US becuz he miss us. PA would always make Wang choose between his family and PA. If she really love him then she would let him go and respect what is important to Wang.

For two and a half years living in Yuba City, we were happy, we didn't have
any contact with his family. He got close to my family, he always said that
they were his family too. He was happy that he got a new family.

***Wang did have contact with us. PA just didnt know it.

One day all of sudden, one of his guy friends said Why did he want to be tie
down at such a young age. there are many many fish out in the ocean, why did
he stop fishing. He started to think and changed after that. He met knew
people, and started to rethink everything, he said he was lost, because all
of his friends was single and out partying all the time and junk and all he
did was stayed home with me. He started to change into someone I didn't know
anymore. I know that he felt lost and he thought he was too young to settle
down, so he cheated on me.

****Wang cheated on PA becuz he was done with her. And Wang wanted a family and PA kept on getting abortions. Thats why Wang often beat the living shit out of PA. Wang was always the outgoing type everyone knows it. It is in Wang jean to be outgoing just like the rest of his family.

After finding out, I couldn't handle it and left him. Even though I left
him, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I knew that who him became was no
the real him, for I know the real him for I've been living with him for 5
years and who he has become isn't him. I wanted to help him so much that I
went back to him... told him that I'm not going to stop him from doing what
he wants, because if it made him happy I'm happy because I loved him enough
to let him go.

***No. Wang left PA and sent PA back home to her parents house and PA follow Wang to live in SAC. Wang was done with PA so he left PA and moved in with my mom and dad.

2 and a half months passed, and he finally realize that what he did was
wrong and came to me and said sorry. He found out how the other girl really
was and how she really was. He said that he was sorry that he let go the
best thing that happened to him and now he feels that he did't deserve me
anymore. Even through all the pain that he caused me, I never left his side,
I always supported him even though it was killing me. He said that he's so
sorry and don't know how he'll have forgive himself more how could I ever
forgive him. I was never mad to angry at him for doing what he did for I
knew that it wasn't him.

***That is so Wang. He cheated on u when u first got together what makes u think he wouldnt do it again and again like he have been doing to u behind ur bak.

Yes I forgave him and we got back together... he asked me for a baby and I
said yes.. for I know that's what' he wanted more than anything in the
world. But first I had to go check up to make sure that everything was ok
before anything was to happen.

***Wang did ask for a baby but PA didnt want to have kids so that why she had 3 abortions.

We were both so happy that we're finally gonna have a family of our own...
well atleast try to start anyhow.

***Again PA didnt want to have kids and kept having abortions.

Three days after Valentine - he hugged me really hard and said that he loved
me so much and he hoped that I knew that. I said yes I know and why was he
saying that to me.. usually I'm the one who says it to him first why that
nite did he say that to me. That was the last word I ever got to hear from
him.. Shorty after 20 minutes of him sayin that to me, he was murdered for
no reason at all.

At the hospital, at first his family refuse to let me see him but at the end
I got to see him.. They wanted to pull the plug on him after two hours, and
they said that I was being selfish for letting him stay like that. Big drama
happened at the hospital and my cuzin had to take me home. I came right back
after an hour, and never left his side until his heart stopped beating. The
doctors didn't even try to help him, they just let him dy because his family
said not to help him if his heart stop for them not to. I couldn't handle
that it was happening to me and wang. We just finally got back out life and
now this.. I couldn't accept it... I kinda went into a crazy stage.

*** LIES!!! There was no way to help Wang. He was brain dead and was loosing too much blood. My dad was going to pull the plug the same night he got shot becuz he didnt want to see Wang suffer but my mom wouldnt allow it becuz Wang is my mom baby. Wang blood pressure was getting low and there was nothing the doctor can do anymore so Wangs heart stop beating. And PA was not at his side all the time. She often left.

The nite he passed away, I dreamt that he asked me to let him go and I said
no, for I couldn't. I still can't. Everyday for two weeks after he passed, I
dreamt about him every night. He'll come to me and hold me right tight and
said that he loves me and misses me. Just too bad in my dream I don't
realize that he&..39;s gone. On the 14th day after he passed I dreamt that we had
a kid and he was with it and he was happy. He was smiling. I still have
dream about Wang off and no after that but nothing with such impact as the
first two week.

About a month afterward, my brother got into a car accident and lmost
died... all my brother remember was seeing Wang and he want to following
him, but Wang said for my brother to go back and my brother turn around and
saw his friend dragging his body out of the car and he woke up. SO to me,
Wang saved my brother, for he's looking over my brother and I'm so greatful
for that.

After he passed away, his family tried to take everything away from me
because they said it was their son and they are entittle to it. I was too
tired to fight with them, so I let them. I wasn't stable enough to make any
kind of decesion for I was going crazy over the lost of him. The nightmare
still going on till this day. When will it end I ask myself everyday.

***No PA came over to my moms house and stole all of Wangs shit. His clothes and shoes. Everything and my mom cry becuz she wanted PA to leave a shirt or pair of paint for my mom to remember Wang by. But PA took everything. And my family is entitle to all of Wangs belonging. Wang was living with my mom and dad DUH!!! Beside PA and Wang do not have a marriage license.

I know and I feel that Wang and I are meant to be, no matter how many life
time, I know that we're going to be together somehow. Jus that in this life
time, it was cut short. No matter what, I'm very grateful that I was able to
met him and fall in love with him and half way marry him. No matter what had
happend, I have no regret what so ever.

I just wanted to share my story with you all , so the story of me and my
love Wang will always be remember and to prove that true love does exist.

All I have to say is that always remember that tomorrow is not promise to
us, make today count. Like Wang always said " Live today as if there's no
tomorrow" and I hope that he did.

I only hope that he knows that he didn't leave this world unloved, for he
might of been just somebody to the world, but he was the world to me and I
loved and still love him with all my heart and soul, even if there's no more
me, I'll still love him. I have faith that I'll find him again someday, even
if it's not this life time, I'll never give up on him, for I know that we're
meant to be and we're soul mate, no matter what anyone says. I know I sound
kinda crazy to some of you but it's what makes me wake up every morning, the
thought that I'll see him again no matter how long it may be.
yeap... some parents should just let got of their kids and let them make
their own choice.

***Parents will be parents!

I did think alot about committing sucide after my boyfriend/husband passed
away, but I know that he would not want that... no matter how hard it is to
live each day, I must live for the both of us... do what he wasn't able to
do and go places that he wasn't able to go... for he did give up everything
for me... and I should make him proud... and not make all his effort go to
waste...

***I think PA should kill herself too becuz she is the reason why Wang DIED.

Life is too short guys... make everyday count and always tell the person
that you love.. that you love them everyday, every second because you'll
never know what will happen the next second. I'm just fortune enough that
our last words to each other was that we loved each other... and that will
stay with me forever...

True

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
nice one rainie_vang.. thanks for sharing..

sometimes parents just don't understand..and learn..from other parents... until it really happens to them.. kids committing sucide..n stuff like that..
[post="107556"][/post]​
Check yourself..Quit trying to make it sound like you're a good person because u're a liar...