Share your Hmong posters

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
DANCY, THAT'S HECKA NICE.. BETTER THAN THE REAL COVER.. HEHE!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING...:) MAKE MORE & SHARE W/US..

OMg! SASSYGURML310... I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD EVEN WASTE YOUR MONEY.. THIS MOVIE, ONE WORD - "POINTLESS"

MY OPINION ON THIS MOVIE, "PEB TIAM HLUB" ACTING IS NOT GOOD, MORE IMAGE THAN DIALOGUE.. WHICH SUX! U EXPECT A LONGER CONVERSATION BUT IT'S SO SHORT.. WHAT ELSE, OH! NO MOTHER IN THIS WORLD WILL THINK HER DAUGHTER'S B/F IS KUTE.. GET REAL! FIRST GENERATION IS TOO LONG.. SECOND GENERATION IS SO FREAKIN' FAST.. LIKE 5 MINUTES OR SO.. LOL.. SO SORRY, NOT A FAN OF THIS MOVIE AT ALL!!! OKAY I'LL STOP WHINING.. SORRIE! :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks YM_gurl & SASSYGURML310 for the comment...

yeah I have to agree with you YM_gurl..the movie is just a waste......the only think that I like out of this movie was the parents part when they tell their kid not to see each other and yell at each other that was the only thing that I enjoy laughting and watch other than that it not that great

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i agree this movie is waste of $ but i still want to know wat happened! hehe...somchia is cute in here! :D that's the only reason y i want to see part 2! LOL!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks yajvaj & anjos for the comment...hehe yeah the poster look better than the cover....I wish I could hlep Hmong people make their movie cover for them so it look nice... :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are two new posters I did of some movie....

1...From: The Innocent Cyclone (Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua)

Staring: Tub Yaj

2...From: Hmoob Txoj Kev Ncajncees (Tuag Rau Kev Hlub)

Staring: Tub Yaj & Hlub Lis

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya.......can't wait to see your leek18...hehe

----------------------------------

Here are some benners and Av that imade from some of the movie above and some are from different movie..... :lol:

leek18

sarNie Adult
dancy, those are so nice well keep up the good works

Thanks ya.......can't wait to see your leek18...hehe

----------------------------------

Here are some benners and Av that imade from some of the movie above and some are from different movie..... :lol:

leek18

sarNie Adult
here is mine well hope you guys like it. they look like wallpaper huh? well if you guys like it you guys can copy and put it on you desktop and make it as your wallpaper. well hope you guys like it.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow your artworks are so kool and I really like the one of Coob & Ntxheb and the one of Tub yaj & Paj Kub Lis a lot. :wub: ....Great job on your frist timer ;)

leek18

sarNie Adult
thank you. it was you dancy, that why i can make some of mine now

Wow your artworks are so kool and I really like the one of Coob & Ntxheb and the one of Tub yaj & Paj Kub Lis a lot. :wub: ....Great job on your frist timer ;)

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
Nice graphics.

Pictures of mr. Somchai Yaj in his movie makes him look HOT for real. lol. No wonder some of these girls like him so much. I do agree. From those graphics, he looks hot. It's better than his picture from his album cover. kekeke.

leek18, some of those movies I've seen. Wow. A few of them are old like the "Ib Txum Hlub Koj." It makes you wonder where are those actors and actresses. They must have married each other. :p

Can someone give a short synopsis of Ntxub Txoj Hmoob, Kuv Hlub Koj Ib Leeg Xwb, Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam, and Pib Dua Lub Neej Tshiab ? They look good.

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey thank you well i'll tell you: Ntxub Txoj Hmoo was a great movie and i know that you will like it too. Kuv Hlub Koj Ib Leeg Xwb, well that's not the title i just want to put it on the movie was called Neej Nyob Ntawm Txoj Hmoo from Herr's Video Production and the movie was really sad. Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam was a great movie and you have never seen yet well it was good too. Pib dua Lub Neej Tshiab is a good movie and funny and it make you laugh a lot

Nice graphics.

Pictures of mr. Somchai Yaj in his movie makes him look HOT for real. lol. No wonder some of these girls like him so much. I do agree. From those graphics, he looks hot. It's better than his picture from his album cover. kekeke.

leek18, some of those movies I've seen. Wow. A few of them are old like the "Ib Txum Hlub Koj." It makes you wonder where are those actors and actresses. They must have married each other. :p

Can someone give a short synopsis of Ntxub Txoj Hmoob, Kuv Hlub Koj Ib Leeg Xwb, Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam, and Pib Dua Lub Neej Tshiab ? They look good.