Sharerice.com

Contagious

sarNie Egg
is anyone else having problem getting to the Sharerice.com because it keeps on saying that the page doesn't exist or something like that. I'm having problem getting to that site, and i really need to look for a song. Someone please help. All i need is a site where you can download thai, lao, asian morlum. Thank You.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
not sure actually; p'ane is very busy now a days and so are those who use to help update; I was gonna do it, reopen or something similar, but very busy and barely could get things straight.. and not enough people to help so im still unsure ^____-" but if i had help it'll be diff

.diane.

Media Fanatic
sugoi. i haven't heard anyone ask about SR for awhile :) it makes me happy to know some people visited the site and at the same time sad. unfortunately life has some ups and downs and changes. a lot of the moderators and frequents have been busy and not available to help. i'm really sorry but there was some good things about sr. ^_^; my sincerest apologies for shareice site is closed indefinitely.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
It is too sad that it closed down....I used to go there all the time until I discover this site.....