SHE IS NOT 2 BAD LOOKIN'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
HEARD TOO MANY SAID THAT SHE GOT TOO MUCH MAKE UP ON BUT THESE PIX PROVED THAT SHE AIN'T GOT MUCH!!! VERY PRETTY LADY! I ADMIRED HER A LOT. MAIV XYOOJ IS VERY GOOD LOOKIN' FOR HER AGE AND I THINK IT'S PROBABLY THE MAKE UP PRODUCTS SHE USED BUT WHATEVER IT IS, MAIV LOOKS GREAT! MANY GIRLS WISHED THEY GOT SUCH GLOWING SKINS. I THINK WE SHOULD ASK MAIV XYOOJ WHAT SHE USED. ;)

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ATTACHED PIXS SO GO TO HER FANS' MYSPACE AND CHECK IT OUT!!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
HEARD TOO MANY SAID THAT SHE GOT TOO MUCH MAKE UP ON BUT THESE PIX PROVED THAT SHE AIN'T GOT MUCH!!! VERY PRETTY LADY! I ADMIRED HER A LOT. MAIV XYOOJ IS VERY GOOD LOOKIN' FOR HER AGE AND I THINK IT'S PROBABLY THE MAKE UP PRODUCTS SHE USED BUT WHATEVER IT IS, MAIV LOOKS GREAT! MANY GIRLS WISHED THEY GOT SUCH GLOWING SKINS. I THINK WE SHOULD ASK MAIV XYOOJ WHAT SHE USED. ;)

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ATTACHED PIXS SO GO TO HER FANS' MYSPACE AND CHECK IT OUT!!!!
a good version of photoshop will do the magic.
a few plastic surgeries will top it all off.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
well duh! its all surgeries. if u have the money then u can look that way too k. she wont be looking like that for long though.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have no problem w/ her looks..nor do i doubt she got any surgeries i tink she looks AWESOM for her age... but wat i can't stands are her songs and her voice..she gets praised for her voice..but i seriously tink she cannot sing as well as ppl protray her to...i'm feaking serious...without her looks she'll lose more than half her fans!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mai xyooj does have a lot of make up on.

u should see her in person, close up. she has dark spots.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I agree she's very pretty for her age. I wish I'd look as good as her when I'm her age!! She's got very nice skin.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I don't get why this girl is so popular.. her voice is not even good and I don't even like her songs.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
yeah she's not that bad looking... when she wears decent clothing that fits her age but i've seen some that just throws me off. overall, she looks pretty good in the music vids, due to photoshop or whatnot, and she looks or is tall, so that's also something that people are drawn to.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
I don't care too much about her songs as well. I like the first album that she did with her ex though - she didn't have that funny shaking voice on her first few songs. But from most comments I've heard about her, people talked about her looks and it's why I brought it up that she's not that bad looking. I haven't seen her up close nor without makeup on but I definitely think she looks better than most. I also don't think she has any plastic surgeries done beside the double eyelids, a nose job, and face lift. These, I believe she'd it done because her skin does looked firmer now than before.

About thick layers of makeup, I don't think so. I've seen others with makeup that looked like a mask on, but hers seemed so natural. I know that before she moved to MN, a friend of mine from here (WI) told me that Maiv used Korean makeups only, but now it's something else because they don't have Korean makeup up here. She's just a prof. at applying makeup. It's why she looks great, it's got nothing to do with surgeries! ^_^

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling

actually i do think that shes got too much make up on..and she does all those plastic surgery thingies.and how she goes and gets her fats taken off..she could just go exercise..much better way to lose weight if u ask me..well i have to agree that she is pretty for a hmong girl..but i just dont like her.lol..her songs r pretty cool though..but her new ones suck.lol

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I don't care too much about her songs as well. I like the first album that she did with her ex though - she didn't have that funny shaking voice on her first few songs. But from most comments I've heard about her, people talked about her looks and it's why I brought it up that she's not that bad looking. I haven't seen her up close nor without makeup on but I definitely think she looks better than most. I also don't think she has any plastic surgeries done beside the double eyelids, a nose job, and face lift. These, I believe she'd it done because her skin does looked firmer now than before.

About thick layers of makeup, I don't think so. I've seen others with makeup that looked like a mask on, but hers seemed so natural. I know that before she moved to MN, a friend of mine from here (WI) told me that Maiv used Korean makeups only, but now it's something else because they don't have Korean makeup up here. She's just a prof. at applying makeup. It's why she looks great, it's got nothing to do with surgeries! ^_^

you must not be from CA then
i've seen her LOTS of times at the new years in sac and fresno
i wonder how many foundations she go through a year... and all that blush..

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i'm a very big of mai's, and she DOES put on a lot of make up! like what YM_girl said, you could see her dark spots f ur close enough. camera adds 10 pounds!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm a very big of mai's, and she DOES put on a lot of make up! like what YM_girl said, you could see her dark spots f ur close enough. camera adds 10 pounds!
people who have not seen her up close in person thinks her skin is realllly nice.
uh....
make up?
photoshop?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
you ladies make me want to go and see her up close! i have never seen her up close just from far away. i used to think she was pretty for a woman at her age with kids. but lately somethings's different about her but i can't put my finger on it. i dont know what's so different about her face/looks watever you call it. about her singing, i actually enjoyed a quite few of her songs especially her golden old days songs. i cant say that her voice sucks because everytime that i record myself karaoking to her songs, my voice sucks as hell. unless you have a freaken god damn voice, post up your clips and let me listen to it.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
you ladies make me want to go and see her up close! i have never seen her up close just from far away. i used to think she was pretty for a woman at her age with kids. but lately somethings's different about her but i can't put my finger on it. i dont know what's so different about her face/looks watever you call it. about her singing, i actually enjoyed a quite few of her songs especially her golden old days songs. i cant say that her voice sucks because everytime that i record myself karaoking to her songs, my voice sucks as hell. unless you have a freaken god damn voice, post up your clips and let me listen to it.
if u watch her first music video, u'll be able to see her flaws...

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
NKAUJHMMOBLAUJ, I'M NOT FROM CALI BUT I'VE SEEN HER IN PERSON FEW TIMES. MAYBE I DIDN'T PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO HER FACE BECAUSE HER BEAUTIFUL SMILE CAUGHT MOST OF MY ATTENTION. I DID ATTEND HER PARTY LAST NITE. SHE LOOKS AWESOME. MUCH PRETTIER NOW THAN WHEN SHE WAS WITH CHUE. SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYMORE OF THE PIMPLE BLEMISHES FROM BEFORE AND SEEMED LIKE THE BLACK SPOTS EVERYONE'S REFERRING TO WERE GONE TOO. MUST BE DUE TO LESS STRESS ^_^ HER MAKEUP STYLE IS ALSO VERY DIFFERENT NOW. LESS BLUSH...OR MAYBE DIFFERENT COLOR. THINNER EYE BROW AND A MORE NATURAL FOUNDATION COLOR :D ALSO, WHEN I ASKED IF SHE DID ANY PHOTOSHOP WITH HER PIX - ANSWER IS "NO". NOT WITH THE MOST RECENT PIX - THE ONES WITH THE WEIRD CURLY WIGS AND THE THREE DRESSES SHE TRIED OUT!

candi

sarNie Juvenile
NKAUJHMMOBLAUJ, I'M NOT FROM CALI BUT I'VE SEEN HER IN PERSON FEW TIMES. MAYBE I DIDN'T PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO HER FACE BECAUSE HER BEAUTIFUL SMILE CAUGHT MOST OF MY ATTENTION. I DID ATTEND HER PARTY LAST NITE. SHE LOOKS AWESOME. MUCH PRETTIER NOW THAN WHEN SHE WAS WITH CHUE. SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYMORE OF THE PIMPLE BLEMISHES FROM BEFORE AND SEEMED LIKE THE BLACK SPOTS EVERYONE'S REFERRING TO WERE GONE TOO. MUST BE DUE TO LESS STRESS ^_^ HER MAKEUP STYLE IS ALSO VERY DIFFERENT NOW. LESS BLUSH...OR MAYBE DIFFERENT COLOR. THINNER EYE BROW AND A MORE NATURAL FOUNDATION COLOR :D ALSO, WHEN I ASKED IF SHE DID ANY PHOTOSHOP WITH HER PIX - ANSWER IS "NO". NOT WITH THE MOST RECENT PIX - THE ONES WITH THE WEIRD CURLY WIGS AND THE THREE DRESSES SHE TRIED OUT!
I've seen her a couple of times at the New Year. I didnt pay attention to her makeup at all. I just find her very beautiful for her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.