SHE IS NOT 2 BAD LOOKIN'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
WELL, IF YOU'VE SEEN HER OVER THIS WEEKEND'S PARTY IN MIC, YOU'LL KNOW THAT SHE'D CHANGED A LOT SINCE SHE MOVED TO MN FROM CA. HER STYLE'S NOT SO FOBBY ANYMORE AND LESS MAKEUP NOW. SHE DIDN'T ADMIT TO HAVING THE FATS TAKEN OUT - SHE GOES TO THE GYM 2 TIMES PER DAY! WHEN I SAW HER AT THE PARTY I THOUGHT SHE'S IN HER LATE 20S BUT SHE'S ACTUALLY A LOT OLDER. NEXT TIME PEEPS, IF I SEE HER AGAIN I'LL ASK WHAT HER SECRET IS ^_^ I DOUBT SHE'LL TELL US THO! :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
WELL, IF YOU'VE SEEN HER OVER THIS WEEKEND'S PARTY IN MIC, YOU'LL KNOW THAT SHE'D CHANGED A LOT SINCE SHE MOVED TO MN FROM CA. HER STYLE'S NOT SO FOBBY ANYMORE AND LESS MAKEUP NOW. SHE DIDN'T ADMIT TO HAVING THE FATS TAKEN OUT - SHE GOES TO THE GYM 2 TIMES PER DAY! WHEN I SAW HER AT THE PARTY I THOUGHT SHE'S IN HER LATE 20S BUT SHE'S ACTUALLY A LOT OLDER. NEXT TIME PEEPS, IF I SEE HER AGAIN I'LL ASK WHAT HER SECRET IS ^_^ I DOUBT SHE'LL TELL US THO! :D
she won't admit liposuction?
lol.
get real now... who is going to admit to it?

cfang32

sarNie Egg
mai xyooj does have a lot of make up on.

u should see her in person, close up. she has dark spots.
i agree. she does have dark spots. my cousin and i took a picture with her and i saw it behind all her makeup.
she's pretty but she doesn't have nice skin. BUT, i do agree she is pretty.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A FRIEND OF MINE WHO LIVED IN MN AND SHE TOLD ME THAT MAI IS GETTING A LOT OF FACIAL DONE AT THE SALON AND HER DARK SPOTS ARE GONE NOW. SHE IS USING THIS ONE PRODUCT FROM THAILAND THAT A LOT OF HMONG WOMEN USED THAT HELPS GET RID OF DARK SPOTS. I THINK IT'S KIND OF LIKE SKIN BLEACHING :unsure: ANYWAY, I ALSO ASKED IF SHE KNOW OF A WAY WE CAN CONTACT MAI AND SHE TOLD ME THAT MAI'S VERY BUSY IN MN. SHE IS BUSY FILMING (WHATEVER MOVIE SHE'S MAKING) AND HOLDING BUSINESS'S MTGS. SHE'S ALSO WORKING HARD ON HER NEW ALBUM WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH ALREADY DONE.

I ASKED IF SHE WOULD SHARE WITH PRODUCTS MAI USED BUT SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE'D HEARD FROM FRIENDS THAT MAI TOLD THEM THAT SHE USES SOME BEAUTY PRODUCTS FROM THIS BRAND - GANO ??? WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT??? IS THAT LIKE SOME MAKEUP BRAND NAME??? :huh:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A FRIEND OF MINE WHO LIVED IN MN AND SHE TOLD ME THAT MAI IS GETTING A LOT OF FACIAL DONE AT THE SALON AND HER DARK SPOTS ARE GONE NOW. SHE IS USING THIS ONE PRODUCT FROM THAILAND THAT A LOT OF HMONG WOMEN USED THAT HELPS GET RID OF DARK SPOTS. I THINK IT'S KIND OF LIKE SKIN BLEACHING :unsure: ANYWAY, I ALSO ASKED IF SHE KNOW OF A WAY WE CAN CONTACT MAI AND SHE TOLD ME THAT MAI'S VERY BUSY IN MN. SHE IS BUSY FILMING (WHATEVER MOVIE SHE'S MAKING) AND HOLDING BUSINESS'S MTGS. SHE'S ALSO WORKING HARD ON HER NEW ALBUM WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH ALREADY DONE.

I ASKED IF SHE WOULD SHARE WITH PRODUCTS MAI USED BUT SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE'D HEARD FROM FRIENDS THAT MAI TOLD THEM THAT SHE USES SOME BEAUTY PRODUCTS FROM THIS BRAND - GANO ??? WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT??? IS THAT LIKE SOME MAKEUP BRAND NAME??? :huh:
i don't know why some women use so much money trying to make themselves look younger..
you're going to grow old anyways..
the only gano product i know is the gano toothpaste.
my parents use that..
it could be that..
not the toothpaste.. but products from that brand...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
well this Maiv Xyooj is just nothing to me now and what!!!!!!!!! she going to make a new album again and who gonna promote her then? well i'm not supporting her anymore she just too annoying to me now and don't like her anymore well all the maiv xyooj myspac music page annoy me too because there were lots of them and c'mon can't it just be only 1 maiv xyooj myspace music page but damn there were like 10 maiv xyooj myspace music page and damn that is so oh my god it such a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well this Maiv Xyooj is just nothing to me now and what!!!!!!!!! she going to make a new album again and who gonna promote her then? well i'm not supporting her anymore she just too annoying to me now and don't like her anymore well all the maiv xyooj myspac music page annoy me too because there were lots of them and c'mon can't it just be only 1 maiv xyooj myspace music page but damn there were like 10 maiv xyooj myspace music page and damn that is so oh my god it such a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.
yeah.
there are lots of fan pages
but only one of them is the real maiv xyooj page

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think the picture that i saw her with no make up was on paj zaub's myspace. cant tell if that was no make up or some make up.
anyways, i know hmong ppl that uses that gano toothpaste too! y does hmong ppl use that mushroom looking toothpaste?! anyways back to topic. :D how she looks dont bother me i can care less

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
:angry: WHAT??!!! GANO PRODUCTS ARE TOOTHPASTES ONLY!!! WHY WOULD SHE TELL OTHERS THAT SHE USES GANO MAKEUP PRODUCTS AND IT'S WHY SHE IS ABLE TO KEEP HER YOUTH LOOK!!!!??? WHAT A FREAKING LIAR!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE TOLD MOST OF HER FAN HERE IN MN AND WI THAT SHE USES MAKEUP PRODUCTS FROM GANO!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! NOT GOING TO SUPPORT HER ANYMORE!!!! I TELL YOU WHAT - I MET HER MYSELF IN PERSON AT A BROOKLYN GROCERY STORE AND ASKED HER MYSELF MONTHS AGO. SHE TOLD ME SHE USES GANO MAKEUP PRODUCTS!!!! HEARD FROM MANY FANS SHE ALSO TOLD THEM THE SAME THING!!!! :angry:

DAJDEEV - I THINK THAT MOST OF THE MYSPACE FAN PAGES WERE CREATED BY MAI, HERSELF ONLY!!!!! AND YOU ARE RIGHT - SHE IS FINISHING UP ON HER NEW ALBUM AND HER NEW VIDEO. SHE'S FILMING HER NEW MUSIC VIDEO ALREADY. SHE HOPES IT WILL BE DONE BEFORE NEW YEAR!!!

Punk

sarNie Egg
WOWWOWOWOW!!! SOUNDED LIKE MOST OF YOU HERE ARE LIARS!

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HER SECRETS TO HER BEAUTY AND YOUTH, YOU NEED TO STOP BEING AZZ LIARS AND LOSERS AND START BEGGING HER FOR HER SECRETS.

MANY OF YOU ON HERE ARE SMACK TALK ABOUT MAI BUT I BET DEEP INSIDE YOU, YOU WISH YOU HAD EVERYTHING AND BE EVERYTHING THAT MAI IS.

SHE DID NOT JUST GET POPULAR FOR NO REASONS. OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS SOMETHING YOU ALL DON'T THAT'S WHY SHE IS MAIV XYOOJ AND YOU ALL ARE ON HERE WRITING ABOUT HER. WELL GUESS WHAT, WHATEVER YOU SAY AIN'T GONNA MATTER BUT WHEN MAI SAY SOMETHING, IT MATTERS.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
o i kno! it bugs me! why couldnt they just leave the first few! god!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
omg.
calm down
nobody is jealous of anyone.
lol.
its just something for us to talk about while we are in here
gano is not only toothpaste...
i'm sure the gano brand has a line of products.
and about her music pages.. there are some little girls who are very big fans of her
i'm not her BIGGEST fan, but i buy her music and karaokes every year
she only has ONE real myspace

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Met her in CA in 2006 at the Fresno New year. Pretty lady, seemed like she'd had some work done, but still pretty for her age.

SO WHAT if she had work done (IF and I say "IF")? It's a free country and if she's got the $$ then go for it if she wants! Look at half the stars in Hollywood :p

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Met her in CA in 2006 at the Fresno New year. Pretty lady, seemed like she'd had some work done, but still pretty for her age.

SO WHAT if she had work done (IF and I say "IF")? It's a free country and if she's got the $$ then go for it if she wants! Look at half the stars in Hollywood :p
I know...I wouldnt go under the knife but I would love to get rid of the dark circles around my eyes and wrinkles under my eyes. Anyone know any good products for that? :p

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I know...I wouldnt go under the knife but I would love to get rid of the dark circles around my eyes and wrinkles under my eyes. Anyone know any good products for that? :p
i don't know of any products for that..
but when my sister visited laos a few years back...
she said there are HELLA skin and make up products there
lol.

Punk

sarNie Egg
SINE YOU PEOPLE JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER, VISIT HER SPACE SITE. I AM PRETTY SURE YOU WILL GET LOTS OF INFO ON THERE.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

oh wow.. her dark spots are gone? who cares. lols.

i dont know why hmong women these days are trying so hard to look young.. when they have chunks && layers of foundation..

AND GIRLS, IF YOU WANT TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL. FIND YOUR OWN BEAUTY TIPS. LMAO.

:angry: WHAT??!!! GANO PRODUCTS ARE TOOTHPASTES ONLY!!! WHY WOULD SHE TELL OTHERS THAT SHE USES GANO MAKEUP PRODUCTS AND IT'S WHY SHE IS ABLE TO KEEP HER YOUTH LOOK!!!!??? WHAT A FREAKING LIAR!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE TOLD MOST OF HER FAN HERE IN MN AND WI THAT SHE USES MAKEUP PRODUCTS FROM GANO!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! NOT GOING TO SUPPORT HER ANYMORE!!!! I TELL YOU WHAT - I MET HER MYSELF IN PERSON AT A BROOKLYN GROCERY STORE AND ASKED HER MYSELF MONTHS AGO. SHE TOLD ME SHE USES GANO MAKEUP PRODUCTS!!!! HEARD FROM MANY FANS SHE ALSO TOLD THEM THE SAME THING!!!! :angry:

DAJDEEV - I THINK THAT MOST OF THE MYSPACE FAN PAGES WERE CREATED BY MAI, HERSELF ONLY!!!!! AND YOU ARE RIGHT - SHE IS FINISHING UP ON HER NEW ALBUM AND HER NEW VIDEO. SHE'S FILMING HER NEW MUSIC VIDEO ALREADY. SHE HOPES IT WILL BE DONE BEFORE NEW YEAR!!!
Gano products doesnt come in toothpaste only. it also comes in COFFEE and many more. :lol:

and of course she is busy. lols.

WOWWOWOWOW!!! SOUNDED LIKE MOST OF YOU HERE ARE LIARS!

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HER SECRETS TO HER BEAUTY AND YOUTH, YOU NEED TO STOP BEING AZZ LIARS AND LOSERS AND START BEGGING HER FOR HER SECRETS.

MANY OF YOU ON HERE ARE SMACK TALK ABOUT MAI BUT I BET DEEP INSIDE YOU, YOU WISH YOU HAD EVERYTHING AND BE EVERYTHING THAT MAI IS.

SHE DID NOT JUST GET POPULAR FOR NO REASONS. OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS SOMETHING YOU ALL DON'T THAT'S WHY SHE IS MAIV XYOOJ AND YOU ALL ARE ON HERE WRITING ABOUT HER. WELL GUESS WHAT, WHATEVER YOU SAY AIN'T GONNA MATTER BUT WHEN MAI SAY SOMETHING, IT MATTERS.
fyi, i aint talking smack. lols. && i aint hating but yess! i do agreed. she does put on a lot of make up.

ive seen her before && it doesnt matter how she looks today. im a fan of her, i like her music && that's it.

BTw, why are you mad? there will be people who like && dislike you. so respect that.

If whatever people is going to say in here will not matter to you then **ZIP IT** thank you.

i think gano is the brand name i think they produce more than just toothpaste.
yess they do. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.