she was born in thailand..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
paj zaub khab

there is nothing wrong with that.
but i never knew that.. so its interesting to me.

**yes. this is another paj zaub khab thread by me. if you don't want to tolerate with me.. don't post anything in here.**
thank you very much.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
paj zaub khab

**yes. this is another paj zaub khab thread by me. if you don't want to tolerate with me.. don't post anything in here.**
thank you very much.

yea she was. u didn't know that?

cecilia

Staff member
I was born in Thailand too! Ban Vinai!
me too ..i was born there to . .
DUDE, SHE'S RELATE TO ME, she's one of my long lost cousin in CALI. i suppose i can tolerate her .. :wub:
(unless, i meet her and her personality is irgh or something.then things can change.)

I think being MTT is a good thing, not alot are into HMONG.
speaking of MTT, i wanna perfect my HMONG dialect too... ;)

or do like me .. 50/50 on both --

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I was born in Thailand too...and nothings wrong with her being born in thailand. hahaha...we are all MTT!

Btw, pink_juliet_kash, I like your little signature video.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: i guess you can say the same thing about me. i am really MTT. LOL
sorrie, i was just being sarastic. lolz... i mean there is nothing wrong w/that.. kk..
if you are hmong, somewhere deep inside of you. you got something fobbish about u.
hahaa.. :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm sorrie...not trying to start any problem...but do you have a issue w/ Paj Zaub dang! gal u're starting all these topics about her...
:: I DID SAY :::

thank you very much.

::: AND NO.. I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS BORN THERE. I JUST READ IT IN SOME KIND OF HMONG DIRECTORY YESTERDAY B4 I WENT TO CLASS.. COME TO THINK OF IT.. THAT'S PROBABLY NOT HER REAL AGE OR SOMETHING... BECAUSE SHE LOOKS SO MUCH OLDER :::

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
sorrie, i was just being sarastic. lolz... i mean there is nothing wrong w/that.. kk..
if you are hmong, somewhere deep inside of you. you got something fobbish about u.
hahaa.. :lol:
:lol: i'm not denying it. hehehehehe i'm so mtt. my relatives tease me about it all the time. anyways, paj zaub's parents and my parents go way back. we were neighbors in vinai! (according to my dad).

Status
Not open for further replies.